PDA

View Full Version : GG PRIMETIME rematch tomorrow after that crap...

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Okay after all my bitching in the previous thread of my "in game" complaining...i still won by a field goal in the last 22 seconds of the game. Sadly the entire game was awful. The first half my team played like complete mouse crap and then the second his was elephant crap. It was ridiculous how the game even did that but i seemed to have the comp rooting for me at the right time being the second half... Good Game Primetime... that was pretty bad to even play with our recievers dropping wide open balls. GG rematch tomorrow i promise hopefully this time the game will be a better game without jamal running 80 yards off that hit stick break and ronnie catching a flat on 3rd and 10 for a 60 yd TD. final score 24-21 all his points in first half all mine in second.

Prime Time
09-07-2005, 11:19 PM
:nono: I cannot believe I lost...that was my biggest choke thus far in Madden 06 online. Oh well I will not sit here and make excuses (not sayin you were making any( so I'll just take my loss and beat you when we have a rematch.

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 11:23 PM
:nono: I cannot believe I lost...that was my biggest choke thus far in Madden 06 online. Oh well I will not sit here and make excuses (not sayin you were making any( so I'll just take my loss and beat you when we have a rematch.

LoL not even a choke... the game was just freaky. I was making excuses i know but i believe i had a reason. First play was nuts i couldnt believe it. then i get ball ronnie rushes for like 15-20 yards and its alled back by a hold! when was the last time a holding penalty was called in madden...ha ha. there were just so many freaky things. the fact that you went for it on 4th when you could have gotten a field goal to go up to baffled me though. then you fumbled it on 4th and i had good field position to get into FG range. anyways it was crazy we will have rematch in which im hoping for a GOOD GAME instead of that crap we played...:lol:

Fudge 101
09-07-2005, 11:29 PM
okay going to sleep...going to school tomorrow...then we are on prime time...name the time and we are ON...

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 08:39 AM
I didn't go to my "job" today so I stayed home. If you want to play let me know the time. I'll be here all day.

BTW, yeah If I woujld have kicked the FG instead of going for the TD...I would have had a 3 point lead...teaches me for next time, gotta learn from your mistakes. The reason I went for it was I figured with the way everything was going for you. you would drive down the field and score a TD.

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 12:10 PM
sounds like you guys had a good game....Speaking of upsets, I had one yesterday, I cant believe I lost to the sorry @$$ patriots....I was winning throuought the entire game, and some how the guy managed to stay in the game....in the finla 2 mins of the game, I began to drive the ball down field by running RW through his defense...I was using the hurry up offense because his defense was vulnerable, well after like the 5th or 6th play of the hurry up offense the guy hit RW who fumbled and he took it back for a TD, I was already at the 30 setting up for the FG and there were 29 Secs left....I was pissed. I hate games like that, most of my losses have been like that...

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 12:26 PM
I hate those type of losses Preda...they really suck.