PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time....I've come for my props...

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 12:04 PM
GG PT

I beat you for the 6th consecutive time in a row....and you still haven't gave me my props...

And this is despite the fact that I beat you with the wrong playbook...I had never seen the Chiefs playbook and I accicendtly selected it....but I must thank you because they have a good playbook and I think I just may start using it as well....(thanks to you I may have discovered another good playbook)

You said that if I beat you this last game, you would finally give me my props....You going back on your word???

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Props...:(

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Props...:(

Thanks dogg, glad to see you kept your word... :cool:

Do you sometimes wonder "how the heck did I beat him the first time???" :confused:

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 01:53 PM
No. You've beaten me by more than 2 TDs twice. Are games have been relatively close. I beat you the first game and I can beat you again. I would like some more rematches but thats up to you. I know I can win against you, I just have to get all things going for me. Whats my record against you..1-5? 1-6?

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 03:06 PM
No. You've beaten me by more than 2 TDs twice. Are games have been relatively close. I beat you the first game and I can beat you again. I would like some more rematches but thats up to you. I know I can win against you, I just have to get all things going for me. Whats my record against you..1-5? 1-6?

1-6....this last game I played it so conservitave, it was unbelievable... well I had too, I was using plays that I never used before.

Of course you're going to get more rematches....Just as long as you keep in mind that I'm the one to beat around here.

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 06:53 PM
For now, I am the second one to beat...IMO. Wait till Baz and TT and everyone else gets on...the list will change.

banzaitrey
09-08-2005, 07:05 PM
hey anyone wanna play a game tonight on madden post back

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Check your thread...

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 08:20 PM
hey anyone wanna play a game tonight on madden post back

I'll be on tonight Banza....

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 08:21 PM
For now, I am the second one to beat...IMO. Wait till Baz and TT and everyone else gets on...the list will change.

I've PM'd Baz but haven't got a response....The list may change, but I think I'll always be at the top of it... :evil:

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Doubtful..984 is the reigning champ :)

Baz doesn't come on FH at all anymore. I have IMed him a few times though to try and get a game and he's always busy with something.