PDA

View Full Version : I bought my Headset...(Finally!)

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Well, I finally bought my PS2 Headset after about 2 Years of puting it off....But I must say, I tried using it for the first time yesterday and it was a distraction. I don't know if I just need to get use to it or what, but it was a distraction. I beat the guy in Madden, but Im not sure that the headset was everything I though it would be....But I don't know if the headset is the thing for me, I will try it out again today and if I dont like it I will return it....

How many of you have Headsets??? Do you guys like it????

Fudge 101
09-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Well, I finally bought my PS2 Headset after about 2 Years of puting it off....But I must say, I tried using it for the first time yesterday and it was a distraction. I don't know if I just need to get use to it or what, but it was a distraction. I beat the guy in Madden, but Im not sure that the headset was everything I though it would be....But I don't know if the headset is the thing for me, I will try it out again today and if I dont like it I will return it....

How many of you have Headsets??? Do you guys like it????

im SO used to it from socom...even if the guy doesnt have a mic i still have it on :lol: because its just what im used too...and i LOVE it...but then again...you already knew that

Jt0323
09-08-2005, 04:05 PM
nice, when we play ill talk to u now! (i olny play on the weekends) the head set is great imo, worth the money

Phin-o-rama
09-08-2005, 04:19 PM
i have it on xbox...and i use to have one on ps2

the best thing about it is you sometimes play with normal cool people that just wanna bs about football....

the flip side is sometimes you get CRAZY people, for example one time on ps2 i had a couple guys taking turns throwing down freestyle rhymes...i was lmao they kept calling me cracker and stuff because they could tell i was white from when i was talking in the beginning but after they started rapping and whatnot i was just laughing at them.

good times...lol