PDA

View Full Version : Which RB do I start?

Regina Phin
09-08-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which RB to start. Here's my choices:

Priest Holmes vs. Jets D
Edgerrin James vs. Baltimore D
Julius Jones vs. San Diego D
Ahman Green vs. Lions D OR Steven Jackson vs. 49ers D (If I drop Green)

I'm currently leaning towards Holmes and James, but Jackson is very tempting.

RAS25
09-08-2005, 01:38 PM
how the hell did u get all those RBs id start priest and green although jackson should have a big game dont drop green some1 will pick him up

Regina Phin
09-08-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which RB to start. Here's my choices:

Priest Holmes vs. Jets D
Edgerrin James vs. Baltimore D
Julius Jones vs. San Diego D
Ahman Green vs. Lions D OR Steven Jackson vs. 49ers D (If I drop Green)

I'm currently leaning towards Holmes and James, but Jackson is very tempting.

We play in a 2 QB league, and for the first 3 rounds everyone was snapping up QBs like crazy. Plus, it's only an 8 team league, so the competition is a lot tougher.

arsenal
09-08-2005, 02:17 PM
id play jackson, i think hes gonna have a good year and should eat up the 49ers... and priest, the jets front 4 isn't their strength and even it if was, that team will always run well

PhinsTD
09-10-2005, 11:42 AM
The competition is not tougher in a shallow league. It's tougher in a deep league where you have less choices.

You also don't play in that good of a league if Steven Jackson is on the waiver wire. He has gone rounds 2-4 in most all drafts.

I'd pick up definitely, he's going to have a very good year this year. Did you know he was the only RB with over 100 carries to average over 5.0 ypc last year?

wazzy
09-10-2005, 11:45 AM
I think you should start Jones I think Dallas is going to be in that game for a bit then fall off at the end. I think Jones will give you a for sure 100 yard game with 1 TD so if you think someone is going to do better such as Holmes because that would be my next choice and maybe Jackson then take 1 of them.