PDA

View Full Version : Madden Finheaven Trny

banzaitrey
09-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Hey...I was thinking about starting a finheaven tourney online and wanted to see how many people would sign up and play...for ps2...if it goes well this time maybe we can get some prizes for the winner next time...this ones for finheaven bragging rights

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 07:40 PM
I'm down...but this is a tourney...not the FML (Finheaven Madden League)

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 08:19 PM
I've been wanting to kick off a tourney....but lots of questions have came about...for example, do we need rules??? If so, what type of rules?? Are we going to have a draft for teams??? Or will it be first come first serve??? Can people pick a team that's already been chosen (for example: is Dolphins vs. Dolphins allowed???) ???

I would like to know so I can start a tourney thread....I can draw the players names out of a hat just let me know.

UCFinfan86
09-08-2005, 08:26 PM
id join, i say we need rules and u can be any team u want IMO, but if u wanted to draft teams thats str8 too. But i deffientlyt hink we need rules.

Fudge 101
09-08-2005, 09:06 PM
id join, i say we need rules and u can be any team u want IMO, but if u wanted to draft teams thats str8 too. But i deffientlyt hink we need rules.

im down but ummm preda dont try to hog the dolphins...they my team too...:D

RunRickyRun34
09-08-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm Down

banzaitrey
09-08-2005, 10:05 PM
I think a good one would be 16 teams or however many ppl r interested...5 min quarters all madden unranked fair play off but have rules like a league game...only go for it if your inside your opponents 35 or if your down by 7 or more in the 4th quarter...Have the teams first come first serve and two teams cannot be picked more than once...or we could have team draft and have a random order...

Prime Time
09-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Just use the FML rules...I say. Do an 8 man tourney...start out small. I think it should be only one team allowed of each team, so it would have to be a draft to pick teams. I am probably gonna start one up....actually hell with it. Lets start it tommorow night to last throughout the weekend...8 Man Tourney..Preda me and you can set it up...PM me for details/ideas. I am going to make the thread now.

Predaphin
09-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Just use the FML rules...I say. Do an 8 man tourney...start out small. I think it should be only one team allowed of each team, so it would have to be a draft to pick teams. I am probably gonna start one up....actually hell with it. Lets start it tommorow night to last throughout the weekend...8 Man Tourney..Preda me and you can set it up...PM me for details/ideas. I am going to make the thread now.

check your inbox, it may still be full