PDA

View Full Version : Is nobody still playing espn 2k5?

Oregonfinfan
09-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Im a ps2 player and I am still owning at this game my friend brought over madden and I have owned madden every year and wil probably go get this years game for new rosters not cause I like madden anymore cause espn was the **** but anyways anyoen still playing this i am all up for a game whenever just post your username and mayeb a aim address and we can play I can play with other teams if you must have the fins i can play with azi or seattle i went 11-5 with both of them in sim leauges!

Predaphin
09-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Im a ps2 player and I am still owning at this game my friend brought over madden and I have owned madden every year and wil probably go get this years game for new rosters not cause I like madden anymore cause espn was the **** but anyways anyoen still playing this i am all up for a game whenever just post your username and mayeb a aim address and we can play I can play with other teams if you must have the fins i can play with azi or seattle i went 11-5 with both of them in sim leauges!

hmmm,....owned Madden every year (the game) or owned (the people that play) IN Madden???

Oregonfinfan
09-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Both! I have been online every year madden has been for ps2 and also had every years since ps2 came out I liked gameday on original ps the juke was awesome where you would pull a hammy and limp up the field i used to be the juke master in that game with abdul jabbar!

RAS25
09-08-2005, 11:27 PM
i still play 2k5......i refuse to buy madden
i dont have ps2 though i play on xbl