PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Anderson

burger13
09-09-2005, 01:02 AM
so I draft Antonio Gates in the 3rd round, but know he will be out week 1 of course. I draft Ben Troupe as my second TE, but fail to realize that he is questionable for week 1.

so today I make a move on a hunch to pick up Courtney Anderson and start him as TE in week 1.........BAM!! 3 catches for 18 yards and 2 TD's!! :D

I got to watch the game with the guy I'm playing against too. What a great pick up.

Roman529
09-09-2005, 02:01 PM
I have Randy McMichael as my main TE and Courtney Anderson as my backup....so of course I did not pick Anderson this week. :mad: But the good
news is I have Kerry Collins as my QB and I got 25 points from his last night and I am off to a nice start. I still think McMike will have a bigger season than Anderson, but Anderson could be a guy getting a lot of TD's so I think I have a nice backup.

UltraDol-Fan
09-09-2005, 02:32 PM
wow, nice move

dolfan_101
09-12-2005, 06:22 PM
I have Randy McMichael as my main TE and Courtney Anderson as my backup....so of course I did not pick Anderson this week. :mad: But the good
news is I have Kerry Collins as my QB and I got 25 points from his last night and I am off to a nice start. I still think McMike will have a bigger season than Anderson, but Anderson could be a guy getting a lot of TD's so I think I have a nice backup.

I have McMike as my first string TE, and Anderson as my second also:eek: