PDA

View Full Version : Damion McIntosh Exclusive Journal ONLY on FinHeaven!

FinHeavenAJ
09-09-2005, 11:39 AM
ATTENTION FINHEAVEN MEMBERS:

We are very proud and excited to inform you that this season FinHeaven will be doing an Exclusive introduction interview & weekly journal with Miami Dolphins starting left tackle, DAMION McINTOSH. Never before has team fansite been able to provide its members with such direct access to a player. As many of you know, Damion's agent Brett Tessler has been a longtime friend of FinHeaven and together we were able to make this happen. This opportunity is just
another reason why FinHeaven is and continues to be the "Heaven" for Dolphin fans around the world. Enjoy.

Please keep your eyes open after Week One for Damion's first installment of his weekly journal!

Meanwhile, here's our introductory interview with Damion....

http://www.finheaven.com/cms/190.html

A Wing Pilot
09-09-2005, 11:40 AM
DUDE,

Let me be the first to congratulate you this is F'n AWSOME NEWS!!!!!

Oh and welcome damion.. you just got yourself about 10K more fans!!!!

Unscarred
09-09-2005, 11:43 AM
This is HUGE for Finheaven!!! I'm stoked. Keep up the great work.

Zeke0123
09-09-2005, 11:56 AM
WOW Just WOW!!!

ether79
09-09-2005, 12:05 PM
That is so sweet! Congrats to AJ and Co. Thanks so much Damion & Brett!
Like A-Wing said you just got yourself a lot more fans.

WharfRat
09-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Major Kudos to AJ for pulling this off!!

:hail: AJ

And MAJOR thanks to Brett and Damion for helping make this happen!

The best just keeps getting better!

NJFINSFAN1
09-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Great job AJ

Thanks Brett!

Mindwarp
09-09-2005, 12:14 PM
this is awesome new guys! great work! I look foward to reading the journal. Let just hope its filled with pancake stories :)

GreenMonster
09-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Can't wait to read the first one. Thanx to all that are gonna make this happen, and thanx Damion for providing a view of Dolphins like we have never had here before.

Dolphin_Daz
09-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Top work to get this. Lets hope he has to report alot of wins in the diary.....For the fins that is.;)

GazPhin
09-09-2005, 12:33 PM
...looking forward to this, large.

Fin Fan in Cali
09-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Great Job AJ! Thanks for your time, and efforts Brett and Damion! We appreciate your contributions to FinHeaven!:beerbang:

BrazForPhins
09-09-2005, 01:06 PM
I feel like I'm so close to the fins thanx to finheaven..this is just awesome:up:

cant wait!

Disnardo
09-09-2005, 01:08 PM
:hail: Way to go AJ...

thanks Brett :up: ...

and :welcome: to "the Best Fin Board in the World." Damion...

Dol-Fan Dupree
09-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Amazing. Once again this place proves to be the best

Roman529
09-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Great job!!! This is why Finheaven is the BEST NFL fan site!!! :)

Canadi-Phin
09-09-2005, 01:17 PM
That is awesome!! Brett and Damion thanks for your insight into the NFL from an agent and a player perspective.

McDuffie81
09-09-2005, 01:27 PM
:welcome: :drinkers: :woot:

Penthos
09-09-2005, 01:31 PM
That's excellent A.J. congratulations... Ya know, finheavan could wind up getting itself cited as a source for a Dolphins quote in the national sports media, that's pretty cool.

AJ, seriously, you deserve to be able to retire from this heaven you've provided us all with. It must feel pretty cool knowing that this labor-of-love you have put together has become so popular... you've already had Dolphin segment sponsorship, Brett Tessler, professional sports agent doing his Q&A, and now, because of the rich, Dolphin-friendly, environment you've provided us with, the starting Left Tackle is going to do a weekly gig on the site... That kicks a$$ man, keep it up!

Thanks to you too Brett.

DolfanCole
09-09-2005, 01:37 PM
:woot: Great job!

Just a question too ... Will Damion just be providing a journal or will also there be some interaction with the members here on the site? In other words, will we be able to ask questions, give props, etc., or will Damion be chronicling his experience for us to enjoy?

Dol-Fan Dupree
09-09-2005, 01:42 PM
:woot: Great job!

Just a question too ... Will Damion just be providing a journal or will also there be some interaction with the members here on the site? In other words, will we be able to ask questions, give props, etc., or will Damion be chronicling his experience for us to enjoy?

If that interaction exists I would suggust having it being heavenly moderated.

Not saying that all fin fans are like that, it is just there is a minority of total jerks on this site that wouldn't care if they ruined it for everyone

EDITED: Really poor decision made with this post. You could have just posted like this (how I've edited). The vulgarity was completely unnecessary. Muck

fins4o8
09-09-2005, 01:48 PM
wow, great job guys & thanks brett.

FireWrongstedt
09-09-2005, 01:49 PM
That's awesome. Great job by AJ and all the guys that run this site and make it happen every day. What other fan site actually has a player making a weekly contribution? Awesome job guys.

NickV13
09-09-2005, 01:53 PM
Sweet----How Sweet??? Super Sweet!!!

VanDolPhan
09-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Very cool.

DolfanCole
09-09-2005, 02:17 PM
If that interaction exists I would suggust having it being heavenly moderated.

Not saying that all fin fans are like that, it is just there is a minority of total jerks on this site that wouldn't care if they ruined it for everyone
Yep, totally agree. Probably not a good idea, unless we submit questions or something like that (like the "Ask Andy" column). But, that would be much more time that he would have to spend on this and he's already being quite gracious.

xiidaen
09-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Congrats, AJ! Man, this is starting to look unfair to all the other fan sites out there!

WharfRat
09-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Congrats, AJ! Man, this is starting to look unfair to all the other fan sites out there!

:huh: there are other fan sites out there?

BigDogsHunt
09-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Major UPs.....Major UPs indeed!!!

Phinz1972
09-09-2005, 02:40 PM
:huh: there are other fan sites out there?

hmmm...wasn't there....oh no wait, they now redirect to finheaven. But what about..oh wait, they only have like 5members..dang, FinHeaven is playing king of the moutain with the internet websites and keeps pushing all those trying to compete off the moutain

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

ckparrothead
09-09-2005, 03:18 PM
I hate to be a wet blanket or anything, but I hope Damion and Brett got permission from the team to do this.

WharfRat
09-09-2005, 03:20 PM
I hate to be a wet blanket or anything, but I hope Damion and Brett got permission from the team to do this.

That was all worked out LONG before this was announced....
AJ is pretty thorough about such things.... ;)

Coral Reefer
09-09-2005, 03:21 PM

Anyone else surprised the Saban Ok'd this?
I am considering how close to the vest he likes to keep everything.

Wildbill3
09-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Pancake anybody?

Dolfan984
09-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Right on, I think DMac is going to have a good year for us, I'm looking forward to what he has to say.

Prime
09-09-2005, 03:39 PM
:woot:

This is ******* awesome guys.

Welcome to Finheaven D-Mac.

FIN-IN-RI
09-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey D-Mac :www:

If your reading this, best of luck this season!!

FIN-IN-RI
09-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Great news AJ & co.!

This is taking this site to the next level, IMHO!

wazzy
09-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Good news Finheaven nice work whoever helped pull this together and yes D-Mac go out and play great this sunday and give our team a better chance at winning.

Brett Tessler
09-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Anyone else surprised that Saban Ok'd this?
I am considering how close to the vest he likes to keep everything.

First of all, there's no reason why anybody would have a problem with Damion being here. Players are entitled to participate in whatever they want to during their free time. Several players have radio shows, newspaper journals, etc. How is this any different? It's not like Damion will be sharing gameplans or any other top-secret information. Besides, Coach Saban is a fan-oriented guy and Damion's presence at FinHeaven will be nothing but positive for the Dolphins.

WharfRat
09-09-2005, 04:30 PM
First of all, there's no reason why anybody would have a problem with Damion being here. Players are entitled to participate in whatever they want to during their free time. Several players have radio shows, newspaper journals, etc. How is this any different? It's not like Damion will be sharing gameplans or any other top-secret information. Besides, Coach Saban is a fan-oriented guy and Damion's presence at FinHeaven will be nothing but positive for the Dolphins..

Thanks for setting it straight Brett... although I really wish you didn't have to.

doubters:whip:

Phin-o-rama
09-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Amazing. This site is the best source of phins information by far!! Things like this are why i donated to be vip...I have been coming here for a few years now on a daily basis and honestly what you guys (AJ, etc) have built here is truly impressive and I can only see this site making more and more headway in the future.

Truly, congrats AJ....very nice

oh and D MAC TEAR EM UP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ether79
09-09-2005, 04:39 PM
First of all, there's no reason why anybody would have a problem with Damion being here. Players are entitled to participate in whatever they want to during their free time. Several players have radio shows, newspaper journals, etc. How is this any different? It's not like Damion will be sharing gameplans or any other top-secret information. Besides, Coach Saban is a fan-oriented guy and Damion's presence at FinHeaven will be nothing but positive for the Dolphins.

I'd like to thank you for helping set this up. :) It is so awesome.

d-day
09-09-2005, 04:39 PM
welcome d-mac - don't forget to stop by our ladies lounge... :hump:

VanDolPhan
09-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Thanks for setting it straight Brett... although I really wish you didn't have to.

doubters:whip:

Everyone's just double checking. They wouldn't want to see it gone after a few issues due to some internal issues that weren't worked out prior. Brett's a solid guy though so I'm sure he's got it all worked out :)

Sal Lisitano
09-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Welcome D-Mac.

This is the BEST Miami Dolphins website in the world...no doubt!!!

Go Fins!!!

DolfanCole
09-09-2005, 05:16 PM
My thanks to you as well for helping get this set up and thanks to Damion for being willing and wanting to do this for us. Like some have already said, I think Damion just found a whole bunch of new fans.

WharfRat
09-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Everyone's just double checking. They wouldn't want to see it gone after a few issues due to some internal issues that weren't worked out prior. Brett's a solid guy though so I'm sure he's got it all worked out :)

I know... I said that tongue-in-cheek.... although it may not have come across that way...

;)

RWhitney014
09-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Finheaven.com...

Today, the Internet.

Tomorrow, the WORLD!!!

John Biello
09-09-2005, 06:24 PM
brett desevres a ton of credit for enlisting dmac, this is just great news all around, insider info here at finHEAVEN, you guys are incredible, really making it happen, thanks to all those involved in this process!

Regan21286
09-09-2005, 07:23 PM
brett desevres a ton of credit for enlisting dmac, this is just great news all around, insider info here at finHEAVEN, you guys are incredible, really making it happen, thanks to all those involved in this process!

Agreed. No other agent and client that I've ever heard of is so involved with the fan base than Brett and D-Mac. This is great news for Fin Fans and Finheaven. Only thing better: Seeing D-Mac destroy Trevor Pryce or whoever the Broncos send out. But for now, Props to Brett and D-Mac as well as the rest of FH staff for making this happen.
:up:

NaboCane
09-09-2005, 07:43 PM
OK...out of respect for Damion's graciousness in doing this for us - and AJ's persevering effort in making this happen - I will hereby suspend my usual smart-*** comments regarding our OL's play. Even Seth McKinney.

:evil:

Seriously, thank you AJ, Brett, Damion and all who made this happen...and congratulations once again to FinHeaven for bringing us exclusive content we wouldn't have even hoped for otherwise. You rock.

popularwar
09-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Thanks a lot, Damion! I have a feeling that this site is going to be getting some more promotion now, I can just imagine commentators saying "Well, D-Mac said he matched up well against ____________ on his blog on finheaven.com."

TokyoFishFan
09-09-2005, 08:30 PM
This is Fantastic! I'm looking forward to the first installment. I hope we'll get some great insight into how the O-line develops during the season.

MDFINFAN
09-09-2005, 09:07 PM
This is awesome AJ, great job...

CrunchTime
09-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Its a symbiotic relationship.The best Dolphin fan site inter-reacting with the Dolphin players and agents.Its the way it should be.Both parties will benefit from the relationship .Congratulations to AJ and the parties involved for the coup.

MNFINFAN
09-09-2005, 11:21 PM
A.J, Brett and Damion, Thanks for continuing to amaze us all at Finheaven. I am very excited to see the first journal and get some direct insight into Miami Dolphins Football. Congrats AJ, this is why we are always willing to help you with what little we can, as you manage to make our experiences on this better every day.

HysterikiLL
09-09-2005, 11:32 PM
That's awesome. FinHeaven continues to take over football.

P.S. Lets move D-Mac to DT!!! ;)

Muck
09-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Here's our introductory interview with Damion just in case you haven't seen it....

Phinz1972
09-10-2005, 07:56 AM
Here's our introductory interview with Damion just in case you haven't seen it....

Thanks for the link Muck, it was a very interesting read.

Thanks AJ, Brett, & Damion...with this now being an exclusive FH thing, it goes to prove that finheaven is the next best thing to being on the Dolphins. :fh:

ete
09-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Congrats, finheaven! Thanks, D-Mac, for participating in the website! I hope that through your continued participation, we'll all be able to better understand the least understood, nearly-invisible, and the most crucial part of the football team: the offensive line. All too often, we fans tend to notice the OL at inopportune times, most usually when a left tackle whiffs a pass-rusher, leading to the QB being carted off the field.

Finheaven, by far, is the best football fan website all around! What's next? :)

HugeFinFan
09-10-2005, 10:15 AM
:fh: Amazing job AJ for pulling this off, I'm very excited :)

FINHEAVEN ROCKS! :rawk: :fh:

paskerbrandon
09-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Finheaven=The Greatest

Muck
09-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Only thing better: Seeing D-Mac destroy Trevor Pryce or whoever the Broncos send out.

I couldn't wait that long. I went back and watched D-Mac and Randy tear up Simeon "I'm gonna break the sack record" Rice again today. :tongue:

jbond
09-12-2005, 12:21 AM
congrats to the staff for getting this setup. Great job.

and.....if ur reading Damion....welcome :)