N Burleson
JJ Arrington
S Moss
D Mason

for

Rudi Johnson
Darrell Jackson
S Alexander

Personally I didn't want to throw Burleson in there for D Jackson but it helped do the deal. Thoughts?

TGall13
09-09-2005, 12:51 PM
I think you might have given up too much. I'd put Priest ahead of S. Alexander and Burleson ahead of Jackson...so, then look at what's left...Arrington, S Moss and Mason for Rudi. Personally, I wouldn't have done it...but a lot has to do with your scoring system. Just my opinion though.

arsenal
09-09-2005, 12:52 PM
depends on a lot of things, first off how many RBs and WRs do you play in your league and what WRs are you left with?

InMyChambers
09-09-2005, 01:17 PM
depends on a lot of things, first off how many RBs and WRs do you play in your league and what WRs are you left with?

I had pretty good depth and there were some decent guys on the waiver wire. Here is my squad for week 1.

QB: Bulger
RB: Alexander
RB: K Jones
WR: T Holt
WR: J Walker
TE: B Franks
WR/RB: R Johnson
K: R Longwell
Def: Cincy

Backups:

QB: J Delhomme
WR: D Jackson
WR: T Calico (picked off free agency)
RB: R Brown
RB: R Williams
RB: S Davis (picked off free agency)

arsenal
09-09-2005, 01:22 PM
oh so you did the trade already? well i guess it worked out cause your 2 recievers are definately quality... i think kevin jones wlil have a sick year too and having rudi as a flex helps, i dont like your depth too much though so bye weeks might be a problem... calico played zero all last year dont know how he'll come back... ricky ronnie whos gonna get the bulk when they are both playing? and stephen davis i dont think will ever be back to old stephen davis form...

your starters look great now, just a little thin at depth to me...

InMyChambers
09-09-2005, 01:31 PM
oh so you did the trade already? well i guess it worked out cause your 2 recievers are definately quality... i think kevin jones wlil have a sick year too and having rudi as a flex helps, i dont like your depth too much though so bye weeks might be a problem... calico played zero all last year dont know how he'll come back... ricky ronnie whos gonna get the bulk when they are both playing? and stephen davis i dont think will ever be back to old stephen davis form...

your starters look great now, just a little thin at depth to me...

i agree with you about calico and davis. i figure why not pick them up though. tenn is a bad team and he's only going to see the lineup if there isn't anyone better on bye week. actually the guy i did the trade with dropped jimmy smith since he received more players so i might try and snag him up on waivers after he clears.