PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Team Please!

outlawd2u
09-10-2005, 11:20 AM
League settings start......... QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DT

QB: Matt Hassleback, Aaron brooks

RB: Priest Holmes, Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson, Thomas Jones, Mike Anderson

WR: Randy Moss, Plaxico Burress, Backups.........Ashley Lelie

TE: Antonio Gates

K: Mike Nugent

DT: Miami, Minnesota

I know I'm VERY thin at WR, and my T.E. won't even play week 1, but I think I panicked a little bit when my only RB's were.......... Holmes, Benson, and Brown cuz Neither Brown or Benson had signed so I had to get some insurance just in case the process got drawn out way to far. some of the WR's still available are......Keyshawn Johnson, Antonio Bryant, Terry Glenn, Patten, Calico, Brandon Lloyd, Tyrone Calico, Justin Mccarins, Randel-El, Charles Rogers, Mark Clayton, and one of my personal sleeper favorites........Matt Jones. So who would you drop, and pick up???

wazzy
09-10-2005, 11:34 AM
I give your team 8/10 I hope your recievers stay healthy because that can break you.

Alphamale
09-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Looks like a pretty good draft. I believe Hasselbeck will have a breakout year (good for you). You are correct in that you need to boost your wrs. I would try to trade two of the following Benson, Jones and Burress for a good receiver.

I currently rate your team 87/100.

Slappy8800
09-10-2005, 08:14 PM
QB is weak...RBs are questionable..WR thin..D questionable...too many questions on ur team...as of now i give u 5/10