PDA

View Full Version : MY losing streak OVER!!! (must read)

Fudge 101
09-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Okay, so i have been on a losing streak sadly... my record dropped to a gross 16-10 from like 16-5. Anyways...to try to change the pace, i decided to try a quick tourny 4 players. The first player left before i could play him so i automatically advanced to the next round but i had to sit and wait for the other 2 people to play. that game didnt take too long and now i was in the championship without doing anything. The guy i was up against was 42-9. 42 FREAKING wins!!! I looked at his stats he has a medal in every category and even has the medal for winning with every team in the NFL. Im already terrified because he has picked the eagles so im like my streak is gonna continue. The game started and it was close like i was up 7-0 almost the whole game. After that he just couldnt get anything going...he was 3 and out almost every drive and the final score was me winning 28-0 and him quitting so it might have been worse. I couldnt believe A) i wasnt making mistakes and B) he didnt have a glitch play or something in his arsenal to score for him to have that record. BUT YAYYYY... my losing streak is finally over!!!

Fudge 101
09-10-2005, 05:22 PM
This is so weird...i look at his profile and it says he lost, and now hes 42-10 and then i look at my stats and it says i lost...WTF this is gay... im now 16-11...WTH just happened, i spanked him and i get a loss too?

http://www.easports.com/sports/madden06/scouting_zone.jsp?player=LoRdBeAr2212&platform=ps2

thats his profile...
LOL on madden's website it gives me the win but online in the game, i have the loss...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/09/dmbho8-1.jpg

PhinsPhan
09-11-2005, 12:47 AM
It could be a disco glitch. One thing though, when he quit did you quit or did you continue against the computer? If you quit you also get a loss.

Fudge 101
09-11-2005, 12:57 AM
It could be a disco glitch. One thing though, when he quit did you quit or did you continue against the computer? If you quit you also get a loss.

well...I was thrown out because it was a tourny. The game said he quit so i won automatically and my only choice was to exit.

Fudge 101
09-11-2005, 01:53 AM

another point... HE got a loss as well so if he glitched...he got himself a loss too. Its really weird because in my profile it says loss but then it says 28-0 when if i had usually lost it would say like 0-28 (always having my score first). Its just freaky. I didnt get another win when i finished against the CPU but i left my game on pause for awhile and came back later to finish. I won the game but it never gave me the win...Madden's servers are very strange...