PDA

View Full Version : Attention Fish Fans

WILLIS21
09-10-2005, 09:44 PM
I am undecided as to who I want to win tomorrows game between Miami and Denver. Miami is Buffalo's main rival and AFC East opponent; I should be hoping for a dolphin loss. However, the broncos are a good team on paper and the bronco trolls who invaded this site were so arrogant, so full of themselves,a bronco loss wouldn't upset me terribly as a bronco loss could help my bills down the line where wildcard berths are at stake.

It's not fair fishfans. A dolphin win, and you will never hear from these bronco trolls again, and they will not show their faces here Monday morning. A dolphins loss, and they will be back in droves to crow. Should the dolphins win, why not go looking for them? Here are some Bronco message boards; I will be visiting them myself come December.

ORANGE MANE
BRONCO FREAK
BRONCOMANIA

JPost
09-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Oh yea, being embarrassed on the Internet is the worst ever!

Prime
09-10-2005, 10:31 PM

The Broncos should know all about being embarrassed. I mean, you did take turtle boy in the 3rd round and drafted three CB's in a row. :rofl3:

JPost
09-10-2005, 10:48 PM
The Broncos should know all about being embarrassed. I mean, you did take turtle boy in the 3rd round and drafted three CB's in a row. :rofl3:

Yea, we haven't had the pleasures of doing so crappy in a season in quite some time to have such a low sweet pick. ;)

LittlePaulie
09-11-2005, 12:42 AM

Just shows you hide behind your screen name! I don't know about Bronco fans but Miami fans stand by there words! Jpost you aren't that bad but that was silly!

JPost
09-11-2005, 01:36 AM
Just shows you hide behind your screen name! I don't know about Bronco fans but Miami fans stand by there words! Jpost you aren't that bad but that was silly!

Hiding behind my screen name? I think not! I know some jackass Bronco fans, I know some jackass Dolphin fans. I also know some intelligent Bronco fans, and some intelligent Dolphin fans. You can't take up a large fanbase and say what they are (Miami fans stand by their words, you say) when everyone is different, thats like NFL communism! :D

JPost
09-11-2005, 01:43 AM
Ok...maybe Communism is a bit too far. :goof:

LittlePaulie
09-11-2005, 02:20 AM
Ok...maybe Communism is a bit too far. :goof:

:rofl3::rofl3: I agrre but got your point! But I was just makeing a comment on your statement "embarased on the internet" Just cause you don't have to show face be kind enough to say truths. Jpost has the second hottest cheer leader in NFL by the way! Good game sunday see ya sunday night

jbond
09-11-2005, 05:44 AM
i looked at their site years ago when Kennoy laid out Chambers with a cheap shot (and got a nice fine for it) and I haven't been back since. The large number of people openly supporting Kennedy's illegal/ceap hit and making fun of chambers (for being knocked unconscious while up in the air trying to catch a ball and getting drilled by a helmet-to-head shot) was insulting and quite frankly I don't have time to waste on bronco's sites.....but good idea though giving it back to 'em some and I'm sure some finfans will....

JPost
09-11-2005, 10:27 AM
:rofl3::rofl3: I agrre but got your point! But I was just makeing a comment on your statement "embarased on the internet" Just cause you don't have to show face be kind enough to say truths. Jpost has the second hottest cheer leader in NFL by the way! Good game sunday see ya sunday night

I'll be here tonight, win or lose! That happens to the the FIRST hottest cheerleader in the NFL by the way, NOT second! :D