PDA

View Full Version : I changed my mind

rhans405
09-10-2005, 11:39 PM
LSU defense is looking quite poor. Nick Sabans blitzes are missed. You took our coach. I changed my mind. I do not want to see you succeed anymore. Lose Miami. Saban, retire.

FinSinceBirth
09-10-2005, 11:44 PM
Yea you guys are sucking it up out there.

Prime
09-10-2005, 11:44 PM
Thanks alot troll. :fire:

If thats the case, then i am glad that your team is missing Saban.

Bjorn
09-10-2005, 11:56 PM
LSU defense is looking quite poor. Nick Sabans blitzes are missed. You took our coach. I changed my mind. I do not want to see you succeed anymore. Lose Miami. Saban, retire.

How'd u like that punt block.

FemaleFinFan
09-11-2005, 12:00 AM
If you can't have him, no one can huh?

PHINSfan
09-11-2005, 12:03 AM
You sound like an 8 years old who says: If I cant play Im taking my ball home with me! LOL!!!

broncos4life
09-11-2005, 12:16 AM
so how bout them irish 2-0 on the road against ranked teams pretty impressive from an ok season last year

LittlePaulie
09-11-2005, 12:44 AM
You sound like an 8 years old who says: If I cant play Im taking my ball home with me! LOL!!!

:rofl3::lol::rofl3::lol::rofl3:

LittlePaulie
09-11-2005, 12:46 AM
so how bout them irish 2-0 on the road against ranked teams pretty impressive from an ok season last year

yeah suprised me ! Weis is doing ok! Pitt I understood but Mich wow.

rhans405
09-11-2005, 01:16 AM
Well, everyone here in Baton Rouge knew our time with Saban was limited. However, when he turned down 3 pro teams prior to Miami we thought he would stay. If he had stayed here, he could have been up there with Bear Bryant. His recruiting was second to none and he had the entire city behind him. However, he can't have the control over a pro team as he had with a college team. No matter how much time he spends, he cannot control every aspect of a pro team. He has to count on his assitants which will drive him crazy. Saban could have been a legend in college. In the pros, he might succeed for a short term but then he'll be done. What would you do?

calphin
09-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Well, everyone here in Baton Rouge knew our time with Saban was limited. However, when he turned down 3 pro teams prior to Miami we thought he would stay. If he had stayed here, he could have been up there with Bear Bryant. His recruiting was second to none and he had the entire city behind him. However, he can't have the control over a pro team as he had with a college team. No matter how much time he spends, he cannot control every aspect of a pro team. He has to count on his assitants which will drive him crazy. Saban could have been a legend in college. In the pros, he might succeed for a short term but then he'll be done. What would you do?

Blah,blah,blah.

LittlePaulie
09-11-2005, 02:26 AM

Wow I am suprised by your post! I guess to each there own. I would be estactic that my fav. college coach got his chance to prove it on another level! But I guess some people don't like to see others succeed. The American dream can't be stopped, I rally around those that work for it!

Edit; By the way why can't he succeed long term?