PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which team is the biggest disgrace in the NFL?

DolfanDaveInATX
09-11-2005, 03:46 PM
J-E-S-T: How the hell is it possible for a QB to fumble six times in a game? Oh well, at least they have F***ler on the bench.

Browncos: Open the season against a team that went 4-12 last year and was never in the game. What a tandem they have in the Fake and Gaylie.

Titties: Best they can be said about them is that they scored first today...but only because they got the ball first today. Big Ben has 218 passing yards on 11 attempts. Nice secondary.

DolfanDaveInATX
09-11-2005, 09:38 PM
I wish I could revise the poll to include:

Scrams: Got worked by the Niners.

Kinzua
09-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I wish I could revise the poll to include:

Scrams: Got worked by the Niners.

:D

Is there a worst coach in the NFL than Mike Martz? How can this guy mismanage so much talent? He even makes Edwards and Wannie look decent! :rofl3:

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 11:59 AM
I'd say the broncos. They couldn't beat the crappy dolphins.

timbalu
09-12-2005, 12:00 PM
:D

Is there a worst coach in the NFL than Mike Martz? How can this guy mismanage so much talent? He even makes Edwards and Wannie look decent! :rofl3:

I know a coach worse than Martz : his name's Mularkey ! :D

BUCK FUFFALO !

Kinzua
09-12-2005, 12:28 PM
I know a coach worse than Martz : his name's Mularkey ! :D

BUCK FUFFALO !

Based on what, Timbits? The Bills went 0-4 in Mularkey's first season, including 2 tough losses in the last seconds of two away games. Mularkey rallied the team and they went 9-3 the rest of the way, missing the playoffs by one game. Not bad for a rookie head coach. :up:

And how many NFL games that count has Coach Funky-Hat coached??? One game doesn't make a season, Fishfry. Your team could go 0-15 the rest of the way. :D

BTW, what the F#@! was that brown stuff all over the field??? The mighty Fishies too cheap to have their own stadium??? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Based on what, Timbits? The Bills went 0-4 in Mularkey's first season, including 2 tough losses in the last seconds of two away games. Mularkey rallied the team and they went 9-3 the rest of the way, missing the playoffs by one game. Not bad for a rookie head coach. :up:

And how many NFL games that count has Coach Funky-Hat coached??? One game doesn't make a season, Fishfry. Your team could go 0-15 the rest of the way. :D

BTW, what the F#@! was that brown stuff all over the field??? The mighty Fishies too cheap to have their own stadium??? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

and WTF are you talking about your team didnt look that great, 0-15:lol: how the phuc can you even say that $*!t. know your just smokin crack.:shakeno:

more like the marlins are to cheap, its dolphins stadium jack @$$