PDA

View Full Version : Jets fans just got beat and they are still talking about next week...

Predaphin
09-11-2005, 04:23 PM
:lol:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99043

SCall13
09-11-2005, 04:26 PM
I believe they are in for a second consecutive *** whoopin'

SkapePhin
09-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Great point. The Chiefs are a bigtime playoff team that we had admiteddly some issues with. I for on was shocked at what happnened. I predicted a blowout, but not lik this against us. The Dolphins team is going to get f-ing manhandled by our D and Chad. A pissed off SB Jets team is going to be very embarassing for the Dullards next week.

LOL! This guy has no clue.. Our D will MANHANDLE Chad and Jay. look what they did to Plummer..

FireWrongstedt
09-11-2005, 04:29 PM
F*ck them. I love how they're hailing the Chiefs as big-time threat all of the sudden now that they got humiliated. I can't wait to piss all over those morons in their- oops- I mean the GIANTS' house next week.

Phenomenal1372
09-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Hahah Jets do suck..the big one. I hate them with Passion actually I hate most teams.
They got smoked and I loved it

timbalu
09-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Hahah Jets do suck..the big one. I hate them with Passion actually I hate most teams.
They got smoked and I loved it
JETS NEVER FAIL TO GIVE US A TOUGH GAME . DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE RECORDS ARE, IT'LL BE A REAL BATTLE.. LET THAT DIPSH1T FIREMAN WHINE ABOUT THE CALLS...FIRE ALL THE BULLETS, GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT, JETS WILL DO THE SAME, LET THE BEST TEAM WIN, NO B.S. , NO EXCUSES :fire: