PDA

View Full Version : Eat Your Crow Here! Bronco Fans

bigbry
09-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Baked? Fried? Your Choice!
Save your Home board Admin. some grief...get it over with.
Tell us all how bad the Bungholes played against a far superior NFL team.
We MAY not go to your Message Board and do it for you.
YOUR CHOICE!

BB

R_t_Kraken
09-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Ouch. Ponies got spanked.

Thats gonna leave a mark. :rofl3:

Prime
09-11-2005, 07:14 PM
You ******* Broncos trolls. Some of you had class, some of you need to learn class. I hope that you eat your crow. Plummer sucks!

WharfRat
09-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Here ya go Donkeys.... get it while it's hot!

http://www.fence.org/images/Birds/FenceBirds/crow.jpg

JBroncos
09-11-2005, 09:12 PM
:lol:

bigbry
09-11-2005, 09:42 PM
:lol:

Give us your Home board address. If you dare.

BB

calphin
09-11-2005, 11:33 PM
All the Donkey fans that came here and ran there mouths are no where to be found.

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 08:23 AM
Baked? Fried? Your Choice!
Save your Home board Admin. some grief...get it over with.
Tell us all how bad the Bungholes played against a far superior NFL team.
We MAY not go to your Message Board and do it for you.
YOUR CHOICE!

BB
OH shut up. You're the biggest pu$$y when the fins lose. You hide when the bills beat the crap out of the fins. Go sniff some of that hair spray that you have at work.

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 08:33 AM
I would have to agree that the Donkeys miss the playoffs, but, they school us this weekend. Denver -4 1/2 is a steal IF you can bring yourself to do it.
As Al Pacino would say in the "Godfather" its not personal, its just business.

BB

And we open with Denver who will completly kill us. That will set the tone.
Lienart(sp?) anyone?.

BB

he talks crap about his fins and then starts talking big after they wins. Eat crow like you suck C0ck you queen.

nick1
09-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Dolphins played a good game let's beat down the Jets now

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Dolphins played a good game let's beat down the Jets nowthanks for your bills game prediction. The opposite happened AGIN! :roflmao:

nick1
09-12-2005, 11:27 AM
thanks for your bills game prediction. The opposite happened AGIN! :roflmao:
I also predicted a Miami win and I wonder what happened with that :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 11:34 AM
I also predicted a Miami win and I wonder what happened with that :lol:like I said, it's a nos. game. Eventually you'll get one right. :goof:

nick1
09-12-2005, 01:18 PM
like I said, it's a nos. game. Eventually you'll get one right. :goof:
when haven't I had one right that involved the Dolphins? nevermind the undefeated talk of a year ago, when haven't I been right? you have yet to see if my other predictions are right or not but you just assume they will be wrong

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 01:31 PM
You think that the texans can score 33 points against our D ? Sure.

ya better believe it

yeah sure. :lol:

nick1
09-12-2005, 01:35 PM
yeah sure. :lol:
yes but I said when am I ever wrong about the Dolphins in a prediction? (excluding the undefeated thing you refuse to drop)

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 01:40 PM
yes but I said when am I ever wrong about the Dolphins in a prediction? (excluding the undefeated thing you refuse to drop)yeah. didn't you have a bills avatar last year? who'd you bet :lol:. It's easy to make fins predictions, it's when you start talking about other teams that your age shows :lol:

nick1
09-12-2005, 01:47 PM
what are you so happy about? the Bills played the Texans and didn't look as well as Miami did when Miami played the better team

Sal Lisitano
09-13-2005, 01:08 PM
yeah. didn't you have a bills avatar last year? who'd you bet :lol:. It's easy to make fins predictions, it's when you start talking about other teams that your age shows :lol:

Justa...don't be so harsh...leave nick1 alone...oh and...nick1 please stop with the predictions...no way Bills lose to the Texans at home...i fing came in 2nd place at my work pool...$350 bucks...i don't know why i picked the seahawks to beat the jags...$Hit.

just venting...carry on.

Go Fins!!!

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 01:19 PM
what are you so happy about? the Bills played the Texans and didn't look as well as Miami did when Miami played the better team switching subjects. poor kid.

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 01:20 PM
Justa...don't be so harsh...leave nick1 alone...oh and...nick1 please stop with the predictions...no way Bills lose to the Texans at home...i fing came in 2nd place at my work pool...$350 bucks...i don't know why i picked the seahawks to beat the jags...$Hit.

just venting...carry on.

Go Fins!!!you wanna fork some of that cash over here? :D

Sal Lisitano
09-13-2005, 01:26 PM
you wanna fork some of that cash over here? :D

The post was misleading...the reason why i'm pist is b/c the payout was $350...i came in 2nd with 6 losses...the person who won had 5 losses...so i won $hit.

the picks were for every nfl game tiebreaker monday night pts. and 3 college games.

i should have taken the jags...then i would have been tied and the tie breaker is total monday night points...i had the falcons...and my total points were closer than the person who won...but i lost because he had 1 more win...$hit.

i know what i should do...i should have nick1 make is "expert predictions" and take the team he picks to lose :lol:

Week 2...its my $$$.

c'mon nick1 make those predictions for week 2.

seriously though...how do you think the Jilllls will play at tampa? tough call IMO.

nyrican
09-13-2005, 01:31 PM

just venting...carry on.

Go Fins!!!

oh $hit it's sally boy, how ya doin how ya doin been a long time, ready for Sunday ..... going to be a tough one....

Sal Lisitano
09-13-2005, 01:35 PM
oh $hit it's sally boy, how ya doin how ya doin been a long time, ready for Sunday ..... going to be a tough one....

i'm ready for Sunday...I know this is a smack forum...so...the Fins are going to Kick the Jets A$$ on sunday....(i think its going to be tough to win @ NY)

so i don't want to get called out becuase this is only smack to JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

I think you need to throw out what happened last sunday out the door...the jets just played really bad...i don't think that game really tell much about the kind of team that they really are. Anyway f the jets go fins!!!

GO Fins!!!

nick1
09-13-2005, 01:43 PM
switching subjects. poor kid.
don't you think that Denver is better then Houston? your kiding yourself if you don't, Miami dominated the better team and the Bills just won but didn't dominate

nyrican
09-13-2005, 01:47 PM
i'm ready for Sunday...I know this is a smack forum...so...the Fins are going to Kick the Jets A$$ on sunday....(i think its going to be tough to win @ NY)

so i don't want to get called out becuase this is only smack to JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

I think you need to throw out what happened last sunday out the door...the jets just played really bad...i don't think that game really tell much about the kind of team that they really are. Anyway f the jets go fins!!!

GO Fins!!!

yea your right this is a smack forum don't even thinK in your wildest dreams that you are going to see the same Jets team come Sunday at the Meadowlands... the last time your team went to the Meadowlands it was a pure a$$ kicking...

but the phins are going to be a little better than all had predicted them to be so its going to be a good game

oh yea by the way THE DOLPHINS STILL SUCK !!!!

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 01:56 PM
The post was misleading...the reason why i'm pist is b/c the payout was $350...i came in 2nd with 6 losses...the person who won had 5 losses...so i won $hit.

the picks were for every nfl game tiebreaker monday night pts. and 3 college games.

i should have taken the jags...then i would have been tied and the tie breaker is total monday night points...i had the falcons...and my total points were closer than the person who won...but i lost because he had 1 more win...$hit.

i know what i should do...i should have nick1 make is "expert predictions" and take the team he picks to lose :lol:

Week 2...its my $$$.

seriously though...how do you think the Jilllls will play at tampa? tough call IMO.that's fAcked up. :lol: . Yeah nick1 will make you rich in no time.

About the bucs game, it's a 50/50 thing. I'm not worried about their O but their D and how our players will handle the humidity. If it weren't in Tampa, I'd pick the bills to win. Right now like I said 50/50.

Kinzua
09-13-2005, 01:57 PM
what are you so happy about? the Bills played the Texans and didn't look as well as Miami did when Miami played the better team

Why are the Broncos "the better team"? The AFC West looks to be the most pass-defense-challenged division in the NFL:

San Diego vs Cowgirls: Bledsoe 143.4 (1st) 226 yds 3 TDs 0 INTs
Oakland vs Patsies: Brady 105.8 (4th) 306 yds 2 TDs 0 INTs
Denver vs Fishies: Ferotte 96.4 (8th) 275 yds 2 TDs 1 INTs
KC vs Jests Pennington 73.7 (15th) 264 yds 0 TDs 1 INTs

That's a grand total of 1071 yds (267.8 avg), 132 attempts, 87 completions (65.9%), 7 TDs, and 2 INTs.

nick1
09-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Why are the Broncos "the better team"? The AFC West looks to be the most pass-defense-challenged division in the NFL:

That's a grand total of 1071 yds (267.8 avg), 132 attempts, 87 completions (65.9%), 7 TDs, and 2 INTs.
that doesn't prove a thing, look at their rush defense and then look at the Texans, and then the whole Texans team compared to the whole Broncos team. the Broncos are way better then the Texans, don't kid yourself

Sal Lisitano
09-13-2005, 02:10 PM
nick1 i'm waiting for some predictions for week 2 nfl games!!!!!

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 02:13 PM
don't you think that Denver is better then Houston? your kiding yourself if you don't, Miami dominated the better team and the Bills just won but didn't dominatewhat does have to do with your predictions? Bills didn't dominate? :roflmao:Yup, the texans sucked but , That statement goes hand in hand w/ you predictions.

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 02:19 PM
that doesn't prove a thing, look at their rush defense and then look at the Texans, and then the whole Texans team compared to the whole Broncos team. the Broncos are way better then the Texans, don't kid yourself
Look kid, the only way a team can validate a win at home in the season opener is to go out the next week and beat a good team on the road. Both the bills and Fins will find out how good they really are next weekend.

Kinzua
09-13-2005, 02:20 PM

Week 2...its my $$$.

seriously though...how do you think the Jilllls will play at tampa? tough call IMO.

It's going to be a tough game, particularly since it's the Bucs' home opener. At least the Bucs won, so they won't be breathing fire like the Jests will be. TC in suburban Rochester was very hot and very humid, and Sunday's temps was like July. The only way humidity enters the picture is if the Bills O can't sustain enough long drives to rest the D.

I think that the Bills squeak out a win, something like 17-10 or 13-10.

I don't think the Fishies are going to come out 2-0. I expect the Jets to be ready to take out all their frustration and humiliation on the Fishies. The Jests' D will bring the FishFryFans back to reality since the Miami offense just isn't as good as it looked Sunday. (Let's face it, the chances of Gus repeating his sunday performance any time soon are slim and none! :D ) The Jests' o is the real problem with this team, so look for another low scoring game, but the Jests win 13-7 or 13-10.

Kinzua
09-13-2005, 02:34 PM

My point is that before the season, there were "pundits" who were proclaiming the AFC West as the "best division" in football. Well, 3 of the 4 of them got "lessoned", and all of them played pretty craaappy pass defense, even KC.

On paper the Broncos look better, but on the field, they got their pants taken down and spanked just like the Texans, and by a supposedly "lesser" team. Well, there's a reason they play these games. Otherwise, just give New England another Lombardi Trophy, right?

Philter25
09-13-2005, 03:17 PM

I just read your signature, but my memory is a little fuzzy.

When was the last time the BILLS won a superbowl? :lol:

At least be consistent. :D

nick1
09-13-2005, 03:50 PM
Look kid, the only way a team can validate a win at home in the season opener is to go out the next week and beat a good team on the road. Both the bills and Fins will find out how good they really are next weekend.
just wait and see

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 04:26 PM
just wait and seeI'm still waiting for the undefeated prediction to happen.

Al13
09-13-2005, 09:37 PM
damn not one donkey fan showed up,what a bunch of losers, but all of a sudden this "eat crow donkey" thread is filled up with pesty jills fans.......

nick1
09-13-2005, 09:38 PM
I'm still waiting for the undefeated prediction to happen.
just let it go, let it go

wazzy
09-13-2005, 09:46 PM
I can't wait for next weekend because then the trash talking will really start if Bills or Dolphins lose.

bigbry
09-14-2005, 10:55 PM
he talks crap about his fins and then starts talking big after they wins. Eat crow like you suck C0ck you queen.

We will get killed this week against the Jets.

BB

Justasportsfan
09-15-2005, 09:03 AM

BBnice attempt to try and make it look like you were using reverse psychology. Too bad, we know better. You're dumber than a ret@rd when it comes to football.

Kinzua
09-15-2005, 09:15 AM
I just read your signature, but my memory is a little fuzzy.

When was the last time the BILLS won a superbowl? :lol:

At least be consistent. :D

That's a reminder to all the FishFry losers who like to live in the past that just because the Fishies won a Super Bowl 30+ years ago doesn't guarantee that they will win one again in the foreseeable future. :)

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 09:19 AM

BB

Really? You suiting up? :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-15-2005, 10:17 AM
Really? You suiting up? :lol:the fins don't have a cheerleader outfit that would fit him.

timbalu
09-15-2005, 01:02 PM
the fins don't have a cheerleader outfit that would fit him.

But, JISMSPURTSPICK has a BISON outfit that he wears all the time. Now, don't forget: brown in the back, yellow in the front..Now, you look like you really fit in at a SUCKALO game !! :D

Justasportsfan
09-15-2005, 01:08 PM
But, JISMSPURTSPICK has a BISON outfit that he wears all the time. Now, don't forget: brown in the back, yellow in the front..Now, you look like you really fit in at a SUCKALO game !! :D you smack like your mommy pocahontas.

timbalu
09-15-2005, 01:13 PM
you smack like your mommy pocahontas.

At least I don't play with those electrified caboose pluggers like you do, JISMSPURTSPICK !! :D

Justasportsfan
09-15-2005, 01:34 PM
At least I don't play with those electrified caboose pluggers like you do, JISMSPURTSPICK !! :D he admits Pocahontas is his mommy :lol:

NativeFin
09-15-2005, 02:18 PM
he admits Pocahontas is his mommy :lol:

& you admit you play with electrified caboose pluggers, & that you have a buffalo outfit??? Wow to think of how many different jizz stains are on that outfit ....... :eek:

& don't make me think about the countless other things you've admitted to.:lol:

Justasportsfan
09-15-2005, 02:26 PM
& you admit you play with electrified caboose pluggers, & that you have a buffalo outfit??? Wow to think of how many different jizz stains are on that outfit ....... :eek:

& don't make me think about the countless other things you've admitted to.:lol:and here comes mommy to the rescue armed w/ a dildo. :groovy: Where did I admit that? You're the one who admitted to knowing dildo's.:lol:

Is Timbubu down there again? Tell him to "Come Up" and not call his mommy to fight his battles. :lol:

NativeFin
09-15-2005, 02:30 PM
Where did I admit that? You're the one who admitted to knowing dildo's. :groovy:

Is Timbubu down there again? Tell him to "Come Up" and not call his mommy to fight his battles. :lol:

Ever editting your posts Jussa :shakeno: you didn't deny ... just kept posting like "yeah so what"

Tim can definately hold his own against you, I was mearly stating an observation.

Justasportsfan
09-15-2005, 02:34 PM
Ever editting your posts Jussa :shakeno: you didn't deny ... just kept posting like "yeah so what"

Tim can definately hold his own against you, I was mearly stating an observation.Tim? You're on first names now? How cute. What's you term of endearment? Featherboy? :lol:

NativeFin
09-15-2005, 02:39 PM
Tim? You're on first names now? How cute. What's you term of endearment? Featherboy? :lol:

Yeah this isn't Jillzone where if you call a fellow fan by his first name your going steady, or in your case .... "had your tongue up there a$$":lol:

wolverine5660
09-15-2005, 08:31 PM

I think you kinda nailed a wannabee... I however will not forecast such a dismal outcome of the FIN season... They are a lock for the PLAYOFFS !!!:eek:

Kinzua
09-15-2005, 09:02 PM
I think you kinda nailed a wannabee... I however will not forecast such a dismal outcome of the FIN season... They are a lock for the PLAYOFFS !!!:eek:

Only if the Patsies, Bills, and Jests forfeit all of the rest of their games!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

wolverine5660
09-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Only if the Patsies, Bills, and Jests forfeit all of the rest of their games!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Well the Jests are on their way... The Patsies won a game they should have lost and as far as yor Billy goats are concerned... I think they will be grazing in the winter...:tongue:

finfan54
09-16-2005, 11:13 PM
The jets cant even snap the ball right.