PDA

View Full Version : j.e.t.s= s.u.c.k!

nolefin
09-11-2005, 09:23 PM
i was watching the game today and on comercials i watched the jets play and they looked bad, so what do you think our chances are next week?
jets owned lol 27-7

finfan54
09-11-2005, 09:25 PM
well, I think there collective Preseason bash is officially over. Its now time to face Nick Saban........I dont even think they know where the hell to start......really.

MelbournePhin
09-11-2005, 09:26 PM
i think it will be a close one.

fdaprdon
09-11-2005, 09:30 PM
i hope the jets put in jay so we can knock him out

Gadsden86
09-11-2005, 09:32 PM
i think it will be a good game but miami will win it again.

dolfan4life72
09-11-2005, 09:32 PM
its gonna be rele close because it is the jets and at there place just because we did good 1 game doesnt mean its gonna happend again

Baxter
09-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I was at the Jets vs Cheifs game today (my father in law is a huge cheifs fan) It was great seeing the Jets get their *** kicked.Surtain got hurt that sucked, he is the best thing to happen to the cheifs or at least thats what I tell everyone here in Missouri:)

Boik14
09-11-2005, 09:38 PM
I was at the Jets vs Cheifs game today (my father in law is a huge cheifs fan) It was great seeing the Jets get their *** kicked.Surtain got hurt that sucked, he is the best thing to happen to the cheifs or at least thats what I tell everyone here in Missouri:)Yeah I saw the game here in NY as well during the commercials in the Phins game (thank goodness for Direct Tv) and NYJ really looked sloppy. There had to be at least 8-9 drops, Pennington fumbled 6x (for a guy that fumbled 5x all last year) and Surt picked him off. In short they basically looked like us last year today.

That said I think theyre too well coached for that to happen again. Its gonna be a nailbiter next week but I sure look foward to being in the meadowlands. :tongue:

Im leaning towards layering myself in about half a dozen Phins jerseys (prolly Ronnie, CC, JT, Sam, Zach and McMike) and switching them everytime a different phin makes a play just to annoy all the Jet fans around me. i did it a few years ago and had beer tossed at me (which missed luckily and hit some big dude 2-3 rows up) :lol:

Sundance Kid
09-11-2005, 09:40 PM
They might look past Bills and Pats....BUT when it comes to Miami....They take it up a notch....it will be a tough game UP there....

yankeehillbilly
09-11-2005, 09:41 PM
The Jets will have something to prove and will be playing at home. Plus, they will have an opportunity to see real game film on the new Phins...an advantage Denver did not have. It will be close, but I think Sabans halftime adjustments will be better than Edwards' and that will make the difference in the game.

FireWrongstedt
09-11-2005, 09:42 PM
It's gonna be a smash-mouth, in your face, hateful battle that will be close. But I think I speak for every fan and every player when I say I'm sick and tired of losing to those pricks. The JJ-Wannschmuck era is officially OVER AND DONE. Denver was put on notice today- now it's time to serve the Jets and their moron fans what they've had coming to them for years. They looked horrible today and I would expect nothing less than the Jets' best effort next week, but we have what it takes to go into what will be a very hostile environment and come out with the win.

SCall13
09-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Miami 30, Jets 16.

Rafiki
09-11-2005, 09:44 PM
I don't know why..

But I predict that we will see Fiedler in the game and embarass him.

nikeair497
09-11-2005, 09:44 PM
I plan on grabbing some tickets during the week and going with a bandwagon of dol-fans.. we always make a scene haha

BLUEPHIN
09-11-2005, 09:47 PM
lets not put the cart before the horse...the jets will be playing in their home opener, against their bitter division oponent, after a huge loss. We will be lucky to sneak out of there with a win.

Jimi
09-11-2005, 10:07 PM
lets not put the cart before the horse...the jets will be playing in their home opener, against their bitter division oponent, after a huge loss. We will be lucky to sneak out of there with a win.

What he said.

I do predict we win though. I think the key will be shutting down there running game which i believe we will do. Our front 8 is unbelievable. Curtis will get tired, and Blaylock doesnt scare me. They wont beat us passing all over us.

Kinzua
09-12-2005, 11:51 AM

Unless the Jets are much worse than anybody thinks, the Fishies will be lucky to escape alive.

broadway chad
09-12-2005, 02:47 PM
i see miami in a world of trouble the jets will be looking to avange that loss and the fish are in our way we are a lot better team then the one that played on sun

jets 24- fins 14

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-12-2005, 02:58 PM
well i hope we rattle pennies cage early, and just contain martin. its gonna be a close one.