PDA

View Full Version : As much as it hurts me to say it...

finsrclowns
09-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Nice game yesterday fins. I didn't think you had it in ya! :lol: Now get back to work and prove yesterday was a fluke! :lol:

BTW, did you notice who spoiled the shutout for the Chiefs yesterday? :lol:

Losman7
09-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Yeah, you dominated Denver.... good for ya, shut those Clowncos fans up....

Although it was probably a fluke (see the Bills opening day win, 31-0 over the Pats a few years back) so we'll still slap you around come october.

Philter25
09-12-2005, 10:21 AM
:rofl3: Yea I couldnt believe it. I was hoping for the goose-egg from the Jets.:lol:

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Nice game yesterday fins. I didn't think you had it in ya! :lol: Now get back to work and prove yesterday was a fluke! :lol:

I must say I was pleasantly surprised ...... though you'd better be ready to insert your new avatar & sig, in I'd say what 9wks? Yeah by that time they'll be no way the bills can catch us.:D

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Yeah by that time they'll be no way the bills can catch us.:Ddon't ever tell anyone they should get a spell check until you learn your grammar, tonto.

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 11:39 AM
don't ever tell anyone they should get a spell check until you learn your grammar, tonto.

I never have told anyone that you Faithless Jilly Homer, thats your number 1 defense remember. I saw your Defense & McGayhee tear it up, what happened with JP?

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 11:41 AM
I never have told anyone that you Faithless Jilly Homer, thats your number 1 defense remember. I saw your Defense & McGayhee tear it up, what happened with JP?he did very well in his first game. I'm not surprised you didn't notice since you don't know sh!t about football.

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 11:47 AM
he did very well in his first game. I'm not surprised you didn't notice since you don't know sh!t about football.

17/28 for 170 ..... very well?? He played decent, your D & McGayyhe played "very well"

timbalu
09-12-2005, 11:54 AM
he did very well in his first game. I'm not surprised you didn't notice since you don't know sh!t about football.

JISMSPURTSPICK, you're the one SUCKALO fan who swore Liceman was a proven performer, yet you're calling this his first game. Have you been smoking bison sh1t , or are you just giddy about beating the big bad Texans ? I'm beginning to think you don't know sh1t about sh1t ! :evil:

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 11:56 AM
17/28 for 170 ..... very well?? He played decent, your D & McGayyhe played "very well"yup, very well for a rookie. Learn english tonto. He was efficient, just like Big Ben was last year.

McGahee played well our but D played great. Stop trying to talk football and stick to playing w/ your dildos.

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 11:57 AM
JISMSPURTSPICK, you're the one SUCKALO fan who swore Liceman was a proven performer, yet you're calling this his first game. Have you been smoking bison sh1t , or are you just giddy about beating the big bad Texans ? I'm beginning to think you don't know sh1t about sh1t ! :evil: timbubu to tonto's rescue. :lol:

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 11:58 AM
JISMSPURTSPICK, you're the one SUCKALO fan who swore Liceman was a proven performer, yet you're calling this his first game. Have you been smoking bison sh1t , or are you just giddy about beating the big bad Texans ? I'm beginning to think you don't know sh1t about sh1t ! :evil:

Well Tim, if there is anything I will outright not debate .... it's the fact that Jussasportssfanny knows everthing there is to know about "sh!t" ..... everything!:lol:

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 12:02 PM
yup, very well for a rookie. Learn english tonto. He was efficient, just like Big Ben was last year.

McGahee played well our but D played great. Stop trying to talk football and stick to playing w/ your dildos.

Yeah he was efficient, you guys won so congrats ....... at least he didn't take Mularkey's advice to heart like last year ..... "go out there & break a leg kid":lol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 12:05 PM
Great game yesterday! I knew you guys were going to pound on Denver!

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Great game yesterday! I knew you guys were going to pound on Denver!

What up with Potato Chip Penny? 6 fumbles??? Whats your take Bleeding, he gonna get it together by this weekend .... or you pulling for EARS?

Kinzua
09-12-2005, 12:33 PM
What up with Potato Chip Penny? 6 fumbles??? Whats your take Bleeding, he gonna get it together by this weekend .... or you pulling for EARS?

Finsy, I think you're fixin' to eat some nice crow next week. :rofl3: Reality will return to Fishfrysville!!!

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Finsy, I think you're fixin' to eat some nice crow next week. :rofl3: Reality will return to Fishfrysville!!!

Well that may be the case, but I like our chances. KC's D looked pretty good, yet I believe ours is better, the question will be if our Offense will show up ... & if they do I like our chances.

Who the Jilly's got this week?

nick1
09-12-2005, 01:20 PM
if the Jets start Fieldier then you could be looking at a shutout next week

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:31 PM
What up with Potato Chip Penny? 6 fumbles??? Whats your take Bleeding, he gonna get it together by this weekend .... or you pulling for EARS?I was embarrassed yesterday to even have my Pennington jersey on!!!! He was a damn joke yesterday! If he starts next week, then your going to eat us alive, i can't talk any smack when my team plays the way it did. But you guys on the other hand played an outstanding game, kudo's to the great job that you guys did. I really don't have any answers to who should start.:fire:

nick1
09-12-2005, 01:38 PM
I was embarrassed yesterday to even have my Pennington jersey on!!!! He was a damn joke yesterday! If he starts next week, then your going to eat us alive, i can't talk any smack when my team plays the way it did. But you guys on the other hand played an outstanding game, kudo's to the great job that you guys did. I really don't have any answers to who should start.:fire:
thank you for not trying to talk smack

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:43 PM
thank you for not trying to talk smackDon't get me wrong, i will support my team to the end, but it makes you want to bang your head against the wall when you wait this long for the season to start, then you get destroyed the way we did!

nick1
09-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Don't get me wrong, i will support my team to the end, but it makes you want to bang your head against the wall when you wait this long for the season to start, then you get destroyed the way we did!
I know, last year was that way for us

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 01:47 PM
I was embarrassed yesterday to even have my Pennington jersey on!!!! He was a damn joke yesterday! If he starts next week, then your going to eat us alive, i can't talk any smack when my team plays the way it did. But you guys on the other hand played an outstanding game, kudo's to the great job that you guys did. I really don't have any answers to who should start.:fire:

Nah I think PotatoChip will get it together, he knows Ears will definately want to get in there, and sure as hell will bring his "A" game .... a fire has been lit under that sorry performance & Penny as well as the whole team will have something to prove come Sunday, pretty good situation in the Jets case coming off that defeat.

Then again, if another performance like this last one is put up, there may be some serious cause for concern.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Nah I think PotatoChip will get it together, he knows Ears will definately want to get in there, and sure as hell will bring his "A" game .... a fire has been lit under that sorry performance & Penny as well as the whole team will have something to prove come Sunday, pretty good situation in the Jets case coming off that defeat.

Then again, if another performance like this last one is put up, there may be some serious cause for concern.I agree totally! If it happens again next week, then we are in the running for Leinart!

homerpimpson
09-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Who the Jilly's got this week?

well we go down to tampa and play the best team in florida. btw, cadillac williams looks 10x better than ronnie brown. way to draft a back up over the starter.

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 01:59 PM
I agree totally! If it happens again next week, then we are in the running for Leinart!

No, if Penny plays that bad, Fielder will play good enough to ensure a middle of the 1st round pick!:lol: But no, PotatoChip will get it together, it probaly has to do with the rotator cuff sugery. Its a tuff injury to come back from, after you feel you got your strength back in your arm, there's a mental question of whether you got it. I think he's dealing with that mental part, & when he gets his confidence in his arm back he'll play as he's expected to.

timbalu
09-12-2005, 02:02 PM
well we go down to tampa and play the best team in florida. btw, cadillac williams looks 10x better than ronnie brown. way to draft a back up over the starter.

So, SUCKALO'S going down in flames.Cadillac looks 10x better than Willis.Too bad for you H0M0PIMP :rolleyes:

nick1
09-12-2005, 02:04 PM
:confused: who are you to say anything? our o-line sucks and he still got over 50 yards and he made an amazing catch for a first on a poorly thrown ball, too early to tell Cadillac played a softer run D then Brown played this week

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 02:04 PM

Thats gonna be a good game ..... both backs looked good to me .... Cadi broke a couple good runs, but I like Browns ability to pick up the blitz & I think overall he is a more complete back. I still believe we took the right back, but only time will tell.

nick1
09-12-2005, 02:07 PM
oh yeah and Brown picked up every blitz that came his way

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 02:09 PM
No, if Penny plays that bad, Fielder will play good enough to ensure a middle of the 1st round pick!:lol: But no, PotatoChip will get it together, it probaly has to do with the rotator cuff sugery. Its a tuff injury to come back from, after you feel you got your strength back in your arm, there's a mental question of whether you got it. I think he's dealing with that mental part, & when he gets his confidence in his arm back he'll play as he's expected to.Good point, i think he played better with the injury.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Good point, i think he played better with the injury.
well well well look who joined the party. do you know who i am?:confused:

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 03:05 PM
well well well look who joined the party. do you know who i am?:confused:No, and i don't really care.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 03:06 PM
well well well look who joined the party. do you know who i am?:confused:oh, let me guess, balls licker?

finsrclowns
09-12-2005, 03:08 PM
I must say I was pleasantly surprised ...... though you'd better be ready to insert your new avatar & sig, in I'd say what 9wks? Yeah by that time they'll be no way the bills can catch us.:D

Whoa injun...let's not get too carried away here....you still need to win 3 more before you match last year. :lol: On a personal note, congrats to you and the rest of the tribe. I understand you and the rest of the girls rode all night and almost killed your horses but you got to the ticket office before 1 and helped the fins avoid the blackout...good work! :lol:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-12-2005, 03:18 PM
oh, let me guess, bills basher?

very good @$$ hopper!:lol:

cnc66
09-12-2005, 03:29 PM

I think you will be surprised at Jay. There isn't a QB on the planet that could have played behind our o-line and look good. You have real coaches with real game plans, something Jay didn't get much here and that will make ALL the diference. I think he is better than most of us will admit. He certainly has game and can play tough when hurt, for sure. I don't want him to start against us, he is good for a couple of spectacular games every year and it would be poetic justice that he got one of those on us. If we can hang with you guys this week I'll begin to believe.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 03:43 PM
very good @$$ hopper!:lol:LOL!! good one! i figured that was you after i saw that you changed my name.

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Whoa injun...let's not get too carried away here....you still need to win 3 more before you match last year. :lol: On a personal note, congrats to you and the rest of the tribe. I understand you and the rest of the girls rode all night and almost killed your horses but you got to the ticket office before 1 and helped the fins avoid the blackout...good work! :lol:

Well hey give me a break, both our teams were 0-1 this time last year. As far as making it to the ticket office, I actually wish that were true cuz even if it did sell out, there were alot of empty seats ....

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Well hey give me a break, both our teams were 0-1 this time last year. As far as making it to the ticket office, I actually wish that were true cuz even if it did sell out, there were alot of empty seats ....now you know you are part of the most fairweathered fanbase in the NFL.

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 04:43 PM
now you know you are part of the most fairweathered fanbase in the NFL.

Well hopefully with more & more wins that'll change, but I'm for the Fins all the way!!!! you won't even make a Avatar bet on your precious bills.

finsrclowns
09-12-2005, 05:08 PM
As far as making it to the ticket office, I actually wish that were true cuz even if it did sell out, there were alot of empty seats ....

That's truly sad... :shakeno:

Marino1983
09-12-2005, 05:16 PM
:goof:
Let's draw a comparison between the vikeQUEENS defense and the Donkey's,, dumb@$$ H*O*M*O....

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Finsy, I think you're fixin' to eat some nice crow next week.
Look at who is typing..... Culpepper has proven himself to be a top 10 qb in this league KinZIT,, and the Yucks harrassed his @$$ all game long..
Doesn't bode well for the :barf: alo girly boy with a patch work offensive line!!!
:lol:

Marino1983

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 05:42 PM
That's truly sad... :shakeno:

No thats unfortunate ..... whats sad is that after years of crack use you've went from charging $10 bucks for a blowj0b .... to a hit of crack, a $2 dollar scatch off lottery ticket, or a tall boy of Keystone ...:lol:

finsrclowns
09-12-2005, 08:55 PM
after years of crack use you've went from charging $10 bucks for a blowj0b .... to a hit of crack, a $2 dollar scatch off lottery ticket, or a tall boy of Keystone ...:lol:

Probably very close to what your reservation parole officer told you in your last mandatory meeting. :lol:

timbalu
09-13-2005, 08:03 AM
No thats unfortunate ..... whats sad is that after years of crack use you've went from charging $10 bucks for a blowj0b .... to a hit of crack, a $2 dollar scatch off lottery ticket, or a tall boy of Keystone ...:lol:

NativeFin, you've just defined a typical date in SUCKALO . And, if the wench has more than three teeth, you marry the scag or she becomes a SUCKALO cheerleader. :D

finsrclowns
09-13-2005, 10:59 AM
NativeFin, you've just defined a typical date in SUCKALO . And, if the wench has more than three teeth, you marry the scag or she becomes a SUCKALO cheerleader. :D

How would you know timbucktoo? It's not like you've ever had a date in your life that wasn't either a relation or you had to let the moths fly out of your billfold to pay for at some street corner meeting place for transvestite street walkers. :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 11:05 AM
Well hopefully with more & more wins that'll change, but I'm for the Fins all the way!!!! you won't even make a Avatar bet on your precious bills.that's because you already bet w/ someone tonto. I've made bets last year. Ask Niki.

NativeFin
09-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Probably very close to what your reservation parole officer told you in your last mandatory meeting. :lol:

nice punt ..... fair catch at the 45 :lol:

finsrclowns
09-13-2005, 11:10 AM
nice punt ..... fair catch at the 45 :lol:

Nah... Canadian rules here...no fair catches. :lol:

NativeFin
09-13-2005, 11:50 AM
that's because you already bet w/ someone tonto. I've made bets last year. Ask Niki.

So you had faith last year yet none this year? Its not a matter of, "I already made a bet" its a matter that you were called out on your faith in your squad ..... & you continue to show your true faith in the Bills (or lack there of)

NativeFin
09-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Nah... Canadian rules here...no fair catches. :lol:

10yd penalty ... bringing Canucks into the picture .... I think I take the 10 yards after the punt, it was a sorry punt ...:lol:

finsrclowns
09-13-2005, 01:30 PM
10yd penalty ... bringing Canucks into the picture .... I think I take the 10 yards after the punt, it was a sorry punt ...:lol:

Why no Canucks...we allow injuns, right? :lol: And there's an offsetting penalty on you for delay of game. :lol: BTW, that punt was a beauty. :lol:

NativeFin
09-13-2005, 01:43 PM
Why no Canucks...we allow injuns, right? :lol: And there's an offsetting penalty on you for delay of game. :lol: BTW, that punt was a beauty. :lol:

Well you are French so Ok ...... offsetting penalty??? Did you suck the ref's c0cks again? Well you will do anything to win ....... wait ..... wait .... NATIVEFIN TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

finsrclowns
09-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Well you are French so Ok ...... offsetting penalty??? Did you suck the ref's c0cks again? Well you will do anything to win ....... wait ..... wait .... NATIVEFIN TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

FINSRCLOWNS a frog? :rofl3: I think not. And congratulations on your imaginary TD- I think you'll be cheering for a lot of those this year. :lol:

NativeFin
09-13-2005, 02:27 PM
FINSRCLOWNS a frog? :rofl3: I think not. And congratulations on your imaginary TD- I think you'll be cheering for a lot of those this year. :lol:

Touche'!!!! Douche'!!!