PDA

View Full Version : Final Roster Update?

Agent51
09-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Has EA put out a new update that has all the cuts and free agent signings yet? I've been waiting for the roster update after the final cuts to start my franchise. My router broke and I haven't gotten the chance to get a new one yet, so in order for me to go online to get the update I have to unhook my PS2, bring it to the computer, hook up the small spare TV we have near the computer too, then unhook my cable modem from the computer and to the PS just to go online, lol. You can see, that is a l lot of annoying work and I only wish to do it once, so I wanna make sure the update is the one with all the final cuts and everything before I do.

washFin84
09-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Has EA put out a new update that has all the cuts and free agent signings yet? I've been waiting for the roster update after the final cuts to start my franchise. My router broke and I haven't gotten the chance to get a new one yet, so in order for me to go online to get the update I have to unhook my PS2, bring it to the computer, hook up the small spare TV we have near the computer too, then unhook my cable modem from the computer and to the PS just to go online, lol. You can see, that is a l lot of annoying work and I only wish to do it once, so I wanna make sure the update is the one with all the final cuts and everything before I do.Not as of last night. :yell: All there is is the first roster update from 8/8/05.

AggieFin21
09-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Woohoo! Go EA! Screw over the people who made you rich! (I've been sayin this on the EA boards as well....much like everyone else)

Agent51
09-12-2005, 06:25 PM
dammit dammit dammit, I want to start my Freakin' franchise! I have NEVER waited this long to start it, I usually start it the day Madden comes out. Is it true you have to pay to go online this year? I haven't even attempted to go online yet, so I'm just wondering.

JERSEYFINFAN23
09-12-2005, 10:49 PM
I Down Loaded A Roster Today And It Wasn't Final.

byroan
09-12-2005, 10:52 PM
dammit dammit dammit, I want to start my Freakin' franchise! I have NEVER waited this long to start it, I usually start it the day Madden comes out. Is it true you have to pay to go online this year? I haven't even attempted to go online yet, so I'm just wondering.

No you don't have to pay. Xbox you need Live of course. PS2 Just choose the partnership or w/e it's called and you can play for free.

Agent51
09-13-2005, 04:46 PM
No you don't have to pay. Xbox you need Live of course. PS2 Just choose the partnership or w/e it's called and you can play for free.

hey thinks for the info man, now they just need to hurry up with the updates, lol