PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Jets Team Photo.......

BLITZKRIEG
09-12-2005, 03:20 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/09/image-1.jpg

In case you're wondering, that's Pennington just left of Herm in the back row....

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-E-T-S.....SUCK!!! SUCK!!! SUCK!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 03:45 PM
http://www.4x4.zoomshare.com/album/RANDOM/images/48f3372fc197b134c19ed01f87303001_11089453770/image.jpg

In case you're wondering, that's Pennington just left of Herm in the back row....

PHINZ RULE!!!!so you spend your time taking pictures of manure?

85inthehall
09-12-2005, 04:22 PM
looks like they need to cut back on the fiber

Kinzua
09-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Blitzy, Blitzy, Blitzy, now that was plain nasty!!! I admit it was funny, but still nasty. :D

You know that your beloved Fishies got lucky with a win against the pass-defense-impaired Ponies at home on opening day. Wasn't it a career day for ol' Gus? He could play another 100 games and not have one half so good! :lol: I sure wouldn't order my Super Bowl tickets yet ... ;)

Now, your team's got to go up to the Meadowlands ... and play a po'd bunch of Jests in their home opener. They've probably had their eyes taped open by the coaches so they had to watch the tapes of their embarassment over and over again without closing their eyes at their individual faux pas ... while getting their ears blistered and their tails worked off ... :fire: :fire: :fire:

All I can say, Blitzy, is better the Fishies than the Bills. :rofl3:

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Blitzy, Blitzy, Blitzy, now that was plain nasty!!! I admit it was funny, but still nasty. :D

You know that your beloved Fishies got lucky with a win against the pass-defense-impaired Ponies at home on opening day. Wasn't it a career day for ol' Gus? He could play another 100 games and not have one half so good! :lol: I sure wouldn't order my Super Bowl tickets yet ... ;)

Now, your team's got to go up to the Meadowlands ... and play a po'd bunch of Jests in their home opener. They've probably had their eyes taped open by the coaches so they had to watch the tapes of their embarassment over and over again without closing their eyes at their individual faux pas ... while getting their ears blistered and their tails worked off ... :fire: :fire: :fire:

All I can say, Blitzy, is better the Fishies than the Bills. :rofl3:I hope your right!! They deserved everything that they get for playing like that!:fire: :fire:

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 06:23 PM

I always knew you were a closet Finfan!!!! Welcome to the light!!!!!!!!:lol:

Kinzua
09-12-2005, 07:17 PM
I always knew you were a closet Finfan!!!! Welcome to the light!!!!!!!!:lol:

Obviously the Res schools don't teach English comprehension, so I'll translate: it's better that the Fishies rather than the Bills have to go and play an angry division rival in their home opener after they were embarassed on opening day. The Bills get to go to Tampa Bay, which is an NFC team that won on Sunday, which is an easier game -- on paper at least. Duhhhh.... :shakeno:

Did anyone ever tell you that you give Native Americans a bad name, Finsy??? :rofl3:

NativeFin
09-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Obviously the Res schools don't teach English comprehension, so I'll translate: it's better that the Fishies rather than the Bills have to go and play an angry division rival in their home opener after they were embarassed on opening day. The Bills get to go to Tampa Bay, which is an NFC team that won on Sunday, which is an easier game -- on paper at least. Duhhhh.... :shakeno:

Did anyone ever tell you that you give Native Americans a bad name, Finsy??? :rofl3:

Well thanks for clearing that up Kinzua, there is a difference when you say "it's better that the Dolphins" rather then "is better the Dolphins" you dumb, ugly, baad, very baaaad person ....... :lol:

does anyone ever not tell you that you give wannabee indians a worse name then they already have, "waters of many & large fishes"????:lol:

CREED IN THREE!
09-12-2005, 07:56 PM
REFREASH MY MEMORY, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME OR ONLY TIME THE BILLS WON THE SUPERBOWL? THAT'S RIGHT, NEVER!!!

Dogtag14450
09-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Creed...why you guys always living in the past? This is the here and now bud!!! I'd be hatin life if all I had were distant memories to keep me going.

Kinzua
09-13-2005, 03:44 PM
REFREASH MY MEMORY, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME OR ONLY TIME THE BILLS WON THE SUPERBOWL? THAT'S RIGHT, NEVER!!!

Read my siggie, sweatpea!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

What a team did 30+ years ago has no bearing on what a team does 2005. Face reality. :D

kud
09-13-2005, 04:14 PM

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

go_fins
09-13-2005, 05:08 PM

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :roflmao:

Al13
09-13-2005, 09:53 PM
oh man that was funny :lol:

nchard
09-18-2005, 09:04 AM
i notice you live in cary nc. hi neighbor ,i live in broadway nc. about 45 min away. i been to the cary mall just last week. do you know of any good pizza places in cary, like pizza we get up north? i'm orig. from ma. so you know i'm a pats fan. good luck to your team today ,when you play the phins. should be a good game.

painnotpleasure
09-18-2005, 10:29 AM
http://www.4x4.zoomshare.com/album/RANDOM/images/48f3372fc197b134c19ed01f87303001_11089453770/image.jpg

PHINZ RULE!!!!:spit::sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-18-2005, 07:42 PM
i notice you live in cary nc. hi neighbor ,i live in broadway nc. about 45 min away. i been to the cary mall just last week. do you know of any good pizza places in cary, like pizza we get up north? i'm orig. from ma. so you know i'm a pats fan. good luck to your team today ,when you play the phins. should be a good game.I am originally from NY, there is a place off of Kildaire and Tryon called Dominic's pizza, best pizza that i have had since i moved down here.

BwanaZulia
09-18-2005, 09:28 PM
Good thread. Nice game.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 09:38 AM
If we are the pieces of crap, then the fins are the corn that is in the crap!:rofl3:

nchard
09-20-2005, 05:14 PM
I am originally from NY, there is a place off of Kildaire and Tryon called Dominic's pizza, best pizza that i have had since i moved down here.

thank you bleedingreen. dominic's pizza, we will try it out ,next time we go to cary. and congrats for your teams victory over the phins. were all 1 and 1 in the east.

BleedinGreenNC
09-20-2005, 05:49 PM
thank you bleedingreen. dominic's pizza, we will try it out ,next time we go to cary. and congrats for your teams victory over the phins. were all 1 and 1 in the east.Thanks! It's right beside Wal-Mart near the rack room shoes.