PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Jets Fans?

Jet_Hater
09-12-2005, 03:40 PM
No doubt this board would've been polluted with Jets fans today had they not stank so badly yesterday! They'd never admit as much but you know they're all fearing Saban and the boys this Sunday. I hope that dope with the Jets fire helmet gets hit on the side of the head by another errant Chad Pennington pass on sunday. :lol:

85inthehall
09-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I've been here all day -- notice my first post http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=96363

Predaphin
Funny you ask, I was reading the Jets Message boards yesterday and noticed that there were a few fellow finfans posting new threads on the upcoming game (with a lil bit of smack talk here and there) and none of their post had responses to them....

It's like all is silent in Jetland

BLITZKRIEG
They're in here!!!!!!!
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/02/2106b87-1.jpg

PHINZ RULE!!!

C-Money84
09-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I hate the Jets too, but don't stir the pot too hard dude. We should be thankful that they aren't here talking smack, and that we haven't had to put up with their crap yet. A thread title like this is like a target and open invitation for a troll infestation.

andyahs
09-12-2005, 03:44 PM
They're in here!!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!
:rofl3:

Jet_Hater
09-12-2005, 03:47 PM
I hate the Jets too, but don't stir the pot too hard dude. We should be thankful that they aren't here talking smack, and that we haven't had to put up with their crap yet. A thread title like this is like a target and open invitation for a troll infestation.

It would be like walking into the Lion's den. What could they possibly have to say after yesterday? There's nothing to fear in the Jets. A win in New Jersey Sunday would likely lead to a 2-5 start for NY and the end of their season.

85inthehall
09-12-2005, 03:47 PM
why is the water inside the green toilet aqua? did the jets just piss out the fish? lol :)

85inthehall
09-12-2005, 03:48 PM
last time we started 2-5 we won the division

Oboy
09-12-2005, 03:49 PM
IF they win, they will ALL be here next Monday. I personally am glad they are not around. Makes this mb much more enjoyable.

cnc66
09-12-2005, 03:51 PM
They're in here!!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

this could not have been better, great color :rofl3:

rainmaker1313
09-12-2005, 03:52 PM
hiding under rocks

Jet_Hater
09-12-2005, 03:54 PM
:rofl3:

Impressive....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/09/vipersig-1.jpg

85inthehall
09-12-2005, 03:55 PM
hiding under rocks
actually i am sitting in my cube at work -- kinda dark and musty smelling but the flourescent light sets it apart

Justasportsfan
09-12-2005, 03:55 PM
you better hope the fins beats the jets or they'll be back here in full force.

C-Money84
09-12-2005, 03:58 PM
It would be like walking into the Lion's den. What could they possibly have to say after yesterday? There's nothing to fear in the Jets. A win in New Jersey Sunday would likely lead to a 2-5 start for NY and the end of their season.

I don't fear them, I just don't want to hear them. I'd rather not acknowledge their existence at all. I'm more focused on the rest of the season; and to see what Saban has planned and hidden up his sleeves, to follow up yesterdays royal *** whooping. Wondering why we don't have more Jets fans here, would be like wondering why I don't have a horrible disease. It's something that you don't want, so why care if it's not there?

Disnardo
09-12-2005, 03:59 PM
last time we started 2-5 we won the division

It was 1998 and your team went 4-3...

Wow and I am not a fan...:D

Predaphin
09-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Here's a thread you may have fun with....

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=99251

Disnardo
09-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Correction...

The last time the Jets started 2-5 was in 2003 and went 6-10...

85inthehall
09-12-2005, 04:03 PM
2002 - 9-7 afc east champs -- started 2-5 -- hey i am trying to keep up here -- i am over 30 memory goes a bit -- imagine if i smoked up like ricky did god damn

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 04:05 PM
No doubt this board would've been polluted with Jets fans today had they not stank so badly yesterday! They'd never admit as much but you know they're all fearing Saban and the boys this Sunday. I hope that dope with the Jets fire helmet gets hit on the side of the head by another errant Chad Pennington pass on sunday. :lol: I have been here all day.

NJFINSFAN1
09-12-2005, 04:07 PM
We have a Pat fan, stirring the Pot against Jet fans on a Fin site. uuummmm?

Jet_Hater
09-12-2005, 04:07 PM
I have been here all day.

I said "Polluted." The occasional misguided Jet fan may land here not realizing their team is dirt...... Much like a confused seal travels right into the path of a blodd thirsty shark.

VanDolPhan
09-12-2005, 04:09 PM
I said "Polluted." The occasional misguided Jet fan may land here not realizing their team is dirt...... Much like a confused seal travels right into the path of a blodd thirsty shark.

Sorry but we don't need a Pats fan trying to drag Jets fans on in here. They are better left where they are. It's nice to finally have a quieter week on these boards.

Jet_Hater
09-12-2005, 04:09 PM
We have a Pat fan, stirring the Pot against Jet fans on a Fin site. uuummmm?

I'm a pioneer is this field. I will travel to all Jet opponent sites throughout the year. I really can't put into words how much I can't stand Jets fans. I'd rather have my sister date a Yankees fan.

Jet_Hater
09-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Sorry but we don't need a Pats fan trying to drag Jets fans on in here. They are better left where they are. It's nice to finally have a quieter week on these boards.

I understand. My bad.

Disnardo
09-12-2005, 04:11 PM
2002 - 9-7 afc east champs -- started 2-5 -- hey i am trying to keep up here -- i am over 30 memory goes a bit -- imagine if i smoked up like ricky did god damn
Sorry you were right, I just did not concieve the 9-7 record as Divi Champs...

I remember now, that was when we lost the last game of the year at NE, and the tie breaker gave you guys the rank...

IceStorm
09-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Oh come on.....the Dolphins have nothing to gloat about. With ONE win, and at home.

Please don't start to act like the Broncos fans last week and assume its a win. They had to eat crow, lets not do the same!

85inthehall
09-12-2005, 04:14 PM
yeah it did:)

why is a pats fan hear talking crap -- shouldn't you be over at a panthers board causing issues and counting your blessing the jenkins is out

SuperDuperFan
09-12-2005, 04:15 PM
why is the water inside the green toilet aqua? did the jets just piss out the fish? lol
actually i think the jets just crapped out red...they certainly had a healthy feeding of it on sunday.

ottie35
09-12-2005, 04:16 PM
you better hope the fins beats the jets or they'll be back here in full force.

No doubt, like a bunch of roaches.

PhenomenalPhin
09-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh come on.....the Dolphins have nothing to gloat about. With ONE win, and at home.

Please don't start to act like the Broncos fans last week and assume its a win. They had to eat crow, lets not do the same!

exactly, be thankful the jets fans aren't polluting the board (yet). It will be a tough game and i'm actually more worried about this game than i was the broncos game.

Jet_Hater
09-12-2005, 04:18 PM
yeah it did:)

why is a pats fan hear talking crap -- shouldn't you be over at a panthers board causing issues and counting your blessing the jenkins is out

Maybe, but I really don't feel worried about the Patriots or feel the desire to gloat. I've been down darker roads as a Pats fan than a Dolphins fan could ever dream of. However, I'm exposed to obnoxious Jets fans all the time up here in Boston and listen to them calling into sports radio stations here all the time. Listening to them talk about their Super Bowl predictions since the Ty Law pick up has been so aggravating.

Jenkins going down was a big hit for Carolina and I'm sure they'd like to enact revenge after their Super Bowl loss.

85inthehall
09-12-2005, 04:20 PM
is your hatred for the jets bigger than your love of the pats?

were you beat up by a jets fan as a kid? how old are you? I went to college in MA during the Jets dark dark years in the mid-90's

you have won 3 of 4 super bowls -- how can you be so bitter -- i would be wishing everyone luck and enjoying life

Jet_Hater
09-12-2005, 04:23 PM
is your hatred for the jets bigger than your love of the pats?

were you beat up by a jets fan as a kid? how old are you? I went to college in MA during the Jets dark dark years in the mid-90's

you have won 3 of 4 super bowls -- how can you be so bitter -- i would be wishing everyone luck and enjoying life

Never been beat up by a Jets fan nope. I'm not bitter I'm just glad to see the Jets fans suffer as fans. (Not personally of course). Perhaps it's the Yankee fans who've driven me to hate the Jets as I do. Much like an abused child goes on to abuse his kids.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Never been beat up by a Jets fan nope. I'm not bitter I'm just glad to see the Jets fans suffer as fans. (Not personally of course). Perhaps it's the Yankee fans who've driven me to hate the Jets as I do. Much like an abused child goes on to abuse his kids.ok:goof:

HULKFish
09-12-2005, 04:36 PM
anyone else having problems registering on these Jets sites??? Are we boy-cotted here??

Seriously though, I was supposed to get an email from two different sites and didn't get either... I just want to stir the pot a little...

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 04:37 PM
anyone else having problems registering on these Jets sites??? Are we boy-cotted here??

Seriously though, I was supposed to get an email from two different sites and didn't get either... I just want to stir the pot a little...no way, what sites did you register on?

HULKFish
09-12-2005, 04:38 PM
JetsInsider and some other site that someone posted earlier...

85inthehall
09-12-2005, 04:43 PM
i came over from theganggreen.com == good site -

friend of mine went to the yanks / sox game on friday and said it was awful -- both the sox fans and yanks fans drunk and fighting -- a lot of ejections -- i don't know why people can't just enjoy themselves and cheer on your team.

BleedinGreenNC
09-12-2005, 04:49 PM
JetsInsider and some other site that someone posted earlier...usually the mods respond quickly, they don't ban other fans from going onto our site. They could just be tied up with something

BLITZKRIEG
09-12-2005, 05:07 PM
I've been trying to get on Jets Insider for months, no luck. I'm a member, but they wont let me post or respond. They must know me from GG....

PHINZ RULE!!!

dob72
09-13-2005, 05:00 AM
fire island

nyrican
09-13-2005, 09:35 AM
i'm here.

the way the Jets played last week gives me no reason to talk smack
it's going to be an all right brawl come Sunday at the Meadowlands..

will be two angry teams going at it ... remember dolfans your team got their a$$e$ handed to them on Monday Night ... :eek:

I'll tell you this, you are not going to see the same Jets team that stunk up the joint in KC.....

"What happened in KC stays in KC" Donnie Henderson 09/13/05..

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 09:40 AM
No doubt this board would've been polluted with Jets fans today had they not stank so badly yesterday! They'd never admit as much but you know they're all fearing Saban and the boys this Sunday. I hope that dope with the Jets fire helmet gets hit on the side of the head by another errant Chad Pennington pass on sunday. :lol:

You need to stop w/ this nonsense, you are a phony and we can see right through your posts. There have been alot here and just as many as usual(if not more).