PDA

View Full Version : Jets Fans, please don;t be sad about your loss

Predaphin
09-13-2005, 01:13 AM
:( Don't let this loss to KC get your spirits down because we want to be the ones to humiliate you and make you sad, so please, get over this loss. :evil:

dob72
09-13-2005, 04:55 AM
wait a minute i thought this was gonna be the greatest jets team of all time

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Enjoy this week b/c who knows how many more like it you'll have, you will certainly be feeling very different come Sunday evening.

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 08:31 AM
I can only imagine what jets fans are gonna do if they beat the pats this weekend. The MODS are gonna be very busy.

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 08:35 AM
I can only imagine what jets fans are gonna do if they beat the pats this weekend. The MODS are gonna be very busy.

If we beat the pats it would be the most amazing feat in football history since we play the dolphins :D

If we win I will not come in here and be a jerk, I will discuss the game and win w/ class.

dolfan4good
09-13-2005, 10:06 AM
If we beat the pats it would be the most amazing feat in football history since we play the dolphins :D

If we win I will not come in here and be a jerk, I will discuss the game and win w/ class.
Well there's an OXYMORON... Classy Jets Fan

nick1
09-13-2005, 10:47 AM
Enjoy this week b/c who knows how many more like it you'll have, you will certainly be feeling very different come Sunday evening.
not the one coming up, no way in hell the Jets win this game, they suck admit it

DolfanTom
09-13-2005, 11:24 AM
:( Don't let this loss to KC get your spirits down because we want to be the ones to humiliate you and make you sad, so please, get over this loss. :evil:
It'll be fun reading all the NY media if this happens.

nyrican
09-13-2005, 11:53 AM

don't worry predaphin the Jets won't be humiliated like your team last year when you visited the Meadowlands on Monday Night remember that a$$ kicking !!!!!!!! how we tend to forget .. :eek:

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 02:06 PM
not the one coming up, no way in hell the Jets win this game, they suck admit it

You'll see. I am supremely confident our team will bounce back w/ a great effort on Sunday. I honestly don't expect it to be close. It might be for a half but we'll pull away for good in the 3rd qtr.

nick1
09-13-2005, 02:10 PM
You'll see. I am supremely confident our team will bounce back w/ a great effort on Sunday. I honestly don't expect it to be close. It might be for a half but we'll pull away for good in the 3rd qtr.
how do you figure? you put up only 7 points and now your gonna play Miami who has a better D then KC

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 02:11 PM
how do you figure? you put up only 7 points and now your gonna play Miami who has a better D then KC

how do you know Miami has a better D? Secondly, we moved the ball all day but shot ourslebes in the foot. We are a team that rarely commits penalties and rarely turns it over yet we did alot of both- don't expect that to happen again.