PDA

View Full Version : COLES or MASON Week 2

stephin
09-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Who do i start? I know our D looks good but will our secondary hold up? Mason against ugly week 1 rams but no qb? please help

GreenMonster
09-13-2005, 11:10 AM
I have Mason and benched him for the same reasons. Wright can still throw the ball and in fact hooked up with Mason more than Boller did. I thought Mason looked good out there and now I won't really hesiatate to play him against crappy pass D's... I would probably start him over Coles against the Rams in hopefully a shoot-out.

stephin
09-13-2005, 04:40 PM
hmmm. the secondary really sucks and we really haven't seen how creative sabans d is. so you think thats the safe way to go. because my other starting wr are so so(boldin and andre johnson)

stephin
09-13-2005, 08:00 PM
Would ROD SMITH be better then Coles or Mason?

DolfanDaveInATX
09-13-2005, 08:44 PM
I would avoid Smith because of Fake Plummer and Coles because of Sam Madison et al.

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 08:57 PM
When Coles was a Jet he used to torch Miami and he dropped a couple of passes and will be looking to redeem himslef in his first game back at the meadowlands in 3 years so look for Coles to have a very good game.

PHINZONER
09-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Mason is looking to torch his old team. Wright is a sleeper this week. If you need a qb, pick him up! He is a good fill in. He plays well every time he is needed. I expect that if he does well, he will remain the starter. He will look to Mason on some deep balls against a week secondary.

I am going Mason!