View Full Version : Im sorry I couldnt resist, Go Pennington

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-13-2005, 03:38 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

unhhh! keep up the good work penny:up:

better get use to that my foe!

SoDakDolfan
09-13-2005, 03:45 PM
:D I could only watch that happening,oh about 10 or 12 times next week!!!!

BennyVW
09-13-2005, 03:47 PM
Watch out its the 64 million dollar man!!!!! Cept they only put a penny into his arm...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greatwade
09-13-2005, 03:47 PM
But he does look VERY graceful doing it

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 03:51 PM
You guys wish you had Chad as your QB.

Phin-o-rama
09-13-2005, 03:53 PM

fiedler > pennington

OhioPhin
09-13-2005, 03:53 PM

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 03:54 PM
be careful what you wish for.

Dolphins17-0
09-13-2005, 03:54 PM
I would rather suffer through aj before spending all that money on chad, who might as well just amputate his throwing arm at this point.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-13-2005, 03:55 PM

for what? that michael jackson move at halftime!:lol:

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 03:56 PM
our backup is better than Gus. I can't wait to bring you guys back to reality on Sunday.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-13-2005, 03:58 PM
that makes 2 of us. hey has chad ever played 16 straight?:confused:

Phin-o-rama
09-13-2005, 03:59 PM
our backup is better than Gus. I can't wait to bring you guys back to reality on Sunday.

yep. the truth is we shouldn't win that game. the most predictable outcome is we lose so don't gloat about winning at home against a recent 4-12 team.

BUT

IF YOU LOSE.....oh my sir. you just had better hope that don't happen.

the way i look at it is we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Whereas the Jets have everything to lose.

:)

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 04:01 PM
yep. the truth is we shouldn't win that game. the most predictable outcome is we lose so don't gloat about winning at home against a recent 4-12 team.

BUT

IF YOU LOSE.....oh my sir. you just had better hope that don't happen.

the way i look at it is we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Whereas the Jets have everything to lose.

:)

When we win I'll win w/ class, that's how I am. Sure I may needle you guys a bit but it's all in fun. If we lose I'm afraid it will be unberable here but I'll take my lumps.

VanDolPhan
09-13-2005, 04:02 PM

If he was healthy yes. Unfortunately he's starting to develop the Chris Chandler syndrome. Fragile.

CsonkaClone
09-13-2005, 04:05 PM
When we win I'll win w/ class, that's how I am. Sure I may needle you guys a bit but it's all in fun. If we lose I'm afraid it will be unberable here but I'll take my lumps.

You are showing some Nads by taking everyone on by yourself basically...You deserve props for that.

R_t_Kraken
09-13-2005, 04:06 PM

That's funny, from what I hear Jet fans are wishing FiFi would start at QB. :chuckle:

pwn3dyo
09-13-2005, 04:07 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

Jet fans.... :lol: :rofl3:

Never say die
09-13-2005, 04:08 PM
I'd just as soon keep our Gus.......you keep your "little teapot" playin Qb.

RCOBRA
09-13-2005, 04:09 PM

ahahahahaha the best day of the offseason was to see fielder go to the jets cause he'll be your new starter in a couple weeks, once pennington gets hurt like he always does. Then jay can show his true colours to Jets fans. He's a hack and should not be in pro football.

DolphinzD
09-13-2005, 04:09 PM
Well, it seems like Pennington always plays well against the Dolphins. I think his record against Miami is 3-1, and I'm pretty sure he played well in the one loss. I for one hope that Fiedler starts.

miamirick
09-13-2005, 04:12 PM
You are showing some Nads by taking everyone on by yourself basically...You deserve props for that.

Um...thats not that hard to do when on the Internet... :rolleyes:

If I were a betting man, I probably wouldn't bet too much on a Dolphin's victory...

As far as your QB situation is concerned...you guys are in trouble and you know it. A ton of money invested in a QB who has SERIOUS arm problems and a backup with a propensity for throwing touchdowns to the wrong team. Both of them may or may not be better than what the Fins have on their roster but that doesn't mean your problems are any less than ours.

R_t_Kraken
09-13-2005, 04:13 PM
Maybe Penny will cry about his shoulder this week forcing FiFi to start. Then the "D"Phins can crush his bones.

ccphinfan
09-13-2005, 04:14 PM
He won't be alone for long. But nyjunc does have balls, i'll give him that

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 04:19 PM
it's funny how finfnas were worried about their qb's and calling names. All of a sudden he's some sort of a god. We shall see how the season progresses.

OhioPhin
09-13-2005, 04:26 PM
it's funny how finfnas were worried about their qb's and calling names. All of a sudden he's some sort of a god. We shall see how the season progresses.

Kinda like Barfalo fans thinking Bledsoe was a god until he started sucking?? I am just happy we won and I will stand behind them as a team no matter who is playing.

Justasportsfan
09-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Kinda like Barfalo fans thinking Bledsoe was a god until he started sucking?? I am just happy we won and I will stand behind them as a team no matter who is playing.not me, i went on the record to calling him the most overrated player before he even joined the bills. :tongue: In time you'll wish the fins had Drew instead of Gus. :D

OhioPhin
09-13-2005, 04:36 PM
not me, i went on the record to calling him the most overrated player before he even joined the bills. :tongue: In time you'll wish the fins had Drew instead of Gus. :D

We could take the statue of Marino from outside the stadium and put it behind center and I would feel better than having Drew back there!!:lol: He's like a statue anyway.:D

Marino1983
09-13-2005, 08:21 PM
:shakeno:
Hey maybe Fiedler has been giving Potato-chip-chad some tips on how to throw the deep ball!!!
After sunday that looks very factual!
:lol2:

Marino1983

nyjunc
09-13-2005, 08:51 PM
I am firm believer that this team has a legit shot at a superbowl run this year.

:spit: :rofl4: :sidelol: :lolcry:

Um...thats not that hard to do when on the Internet...

this isn;t a fight it's a debate so why would that be a problem if we were all in a room together?

Maybe Penny will cry about his shoulder this week forcing FiFi to start. Then the "D"Phins can crush his bones.

I'm betting the crybaby taylor will do his usual crying after the game.

BleedinGreenNC
09-18-2005, 08:21 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Jet fans.... :lol: :rofl3:Dolphins! :lol: :rofl3:

nyrican
09-18-2005, 08:57 PM
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17-7 :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: CEE YA !!!!

BwanaZulia
09-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Hmm.... games over, score is clear....

No more talk eh?

BZ

OhioPhin
09-19-2005, 08:46 AM
17-7 :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: CEE YA !!!!

Um, I wouldn't be bragging about the way your boy played. Pennington still sucks. :shakeno:

Justasportsfan
09-19-2005, 08:54 AM
So any fishy fans show up to eat crow? We shall see who's all talk before a game and hides after the results are in.

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 09:23 AM
So any fishy fans show up to eat crow? We shall see who's all talk before a game and hides after the results are in.Like we didnt see this coming.

nyrican
09-19-2005, 09:30 AM
Um, I wouldn't be bragging about the way your boy played. Pennington still sucks. :shakeno:

enjoy your bowl of crunchy crow :eek:

BwanaZulia
09-19-2005, 09:47 AM

190 Yds, 2 TDs no Ints and Win.

Sure does suck to win.

BZ

OhioPhin
09-19-2005, 10:09 AM
enjoy your bowl of crunchy crow :eek:

Go back in my post history and find a post where I was talking trash about the jets game........yeah, thought so, didn't find any, did ya??? I don't talk trash, I just follow my team win or lose.....unlike some of you....

OhioPhin
09-19-2005, 10:10 AM

Sure does suck to win.

BZ

That post wasn't directed at you, but since you responded......a win is a win, I will agree with that, but that was a sloppy win, so don't go talkin your boys up just yet. It's only the second week!!!!

BwanaZulia
09-19-2005, 10:14 AM
That post wasn't directed at you, but since you responded......a win is a win, I will agree with that, but that was a sloppy win, so don't go talkin your boys up just yet. It's only the second week!!!!

I am not talking them up. I am talking down all the smack that was put down here last week. You guys came off a big win last week and the talk around here was all Super Bowl and beating the Jets who had a tough loss.

All is right with the world.

Ron Brown was shut down.

Gussy was kept from doing anything the the Dolphins D gave up a couple of good drives for TDs with at least one more that we should have had (the Chrebet non-tackle).

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 10:17 AM
Go back in my post history and find a post where I was talking trash about the jets game........yeah, thought so, didn't find any, did ya??? I don't talk trash, I just follow my team win or lose.....unlike some of you....I do agree with you on that, you havent been talking smack, but we are here to bash on the ones that did.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-19-2005, 11:03 AM

Sure does suck to win.

BZ

you have to admit he (pennington)was throwing up some meatballs thou!

are cornerbacks took the day off!!:fire:

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 11:11 AM

are cornerbacks took the day off!!:fire:look who decided to show his face!

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-19-2005, 11:54 AM
look who decided to show his face!

didnt have much of choice. im man enough to take my lumps. :cry:

BwanaZulia
09-19-2005, 12:36 PM

are cornerbacks took the day off!!:fire:

He did, but when it came down to put that game to bed, he went 7-7 and scored a TD.

For now, that is all we are asking of him.

Who do you think will start for the Phins next week? Gussy? AJ? Sage?

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 12:43 PM
didnt have much of choice. im man enough to take my lumps. :cry:Thats why i like talking smack with you! Your a man of your word!

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-19-2005, 02:40 PM
He did, but when it came down to put that game to bed, he went 7-7 and scored a TD.

For now, that is all we are asking of him.

Who do you think will start for the Phins next week? Gussy? AJ? Sage?

BZ

its gus for sure!!! he cant help it if are receivers dont catch the PHUCIN BALL. i thought he looked pretty good considering the circumstances:goof: