PDA

View Full Version : Nice 2nd rounder

phinphan896
09-13-2005, 07:54 PM
its nice to see that the kicker situation with Jets is going great because they picked him in the second round. What, he sucked and missed a field goal. Oh well. Ha Ha thats what the geniuses at the Jets organization get for picking a kicker with a second round pick

WILLIS21
09-13-2005, 10:51 PM
its nice to see that the kicker situation with Jets is going great because they picked him in the second round. What, he sucked and missed a field goal. Oh well. Ha Ha thats what the geniuses at the Jets organization get for picking a kicker with a second round pick

Mike Nugent was the most heralded kicker coming out of college since Sebastian Janikowski. He'll be a All-Pro in the not to distant future.

footballer
09-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Mike Nugent was the most heralded kicker coming out of college since Sebastian Janikowski. He'll be a All-Pro in the not to distant future.
can i get some of that high grade herion? just a spoon fool...oops.i mean full.
they are a bunch of marks.

WILLIS21
09-14-2005, 10:09 PM
can i get some of that high grade herion? just a spoon fool...oops.i mean full.
they are a bunch of marks.

Buddy theres a reason Nugent was taken in the 2nd Round. He is a outstanding kicking prospect. And I'm not a Jets fan.

FinsNYanksFan13
09-14-2005, 10:10 PM
I agree with Willis, Nugent has kicked a ton of clutch kicks in college that have either won games or sent Ohio St. into OT. He thrives when the pressure is on the line. I think he's worth a second rounder if your desperate for a kicker which the Jets were. You can't judge someone after the first game. As much as it pains me to say it I think he will be one of the best kickers in the game!

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 09:13 AM
What, he sucked and missed a field goal. Oh well.

Totally agree. I can't believe a 2nd round pick kicker missed one. Guess he's a bust. Cut him. :lol:

RattayOttay49
09-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Better then throwing away a 2nd round pick for Feeley.