PDA

View Full Version : So anyway

Losman7
09-13-2005, 11:08 PM
So you beat the Broncos.....B F D

You are still the fins... you still suck...Saban still sucks.... you have ABSOLUTLY NOTHING over the Bills.... you won a fluke ga,e because they had NO SECONDARY and one of the most stubborn coaches in the NFL.... Shanahan is a waste and your team is a waste....

The bets part of this season:

Watching you guys get all excitinf(AKA: getting lots of good quotes) now so that when you are 5-11 i can make fun of you...

You are losers... Frerotte is a loser... RB suck.... and I hope you all get AIDS

WILLIS21
09-13-2005, 11:29 PM
Either the dolphins are alot better than the media, prognosticators etc. etc. etc. gave them credit for; or the broncos took the dolphins to lightly and paid for it. Before I go ape**** over my Bills, I need to see them beat teams on the road, at least better than average teams, and the Dolphins have to do the same, before I start to lose sleep over the phins.

Nublar7
09-14-2005, 12:16 AM
You scored ONE touchdown against the TEXANS. I would be more concerned about your team before you start bashing the Fins.

Last I check, the Broncos went to the Playoffs last year, and the Texans were home.

byroan
09-14-2005, 12:18 AM
The difference between a smart post and a dumb post.

Smart post:

Either the dolphins are alot better than the media, prognosticators etc. etc. etc. gave them credit for; or the broncos took the dolphins to lightly and paid for it. Before I go ape**** over my Bills, I need to see them beat teams on the road, at least better than average teams, and the Dolphins have to do the same, before I start to lose sleep over the phins.

Dumb post:

You are still the fins... you still suck...Saban still sucks.... you have ABSOLUTLY NOTHING over the Bills.... you won a fluke ga,e because they had NO SECONDARY and one of the most stubborn coaches in the NFL.... Shanahan is a waste and your team is a waste....

Watching you guys get all excitinf(AKA: getting lots of good quotes) now so that when you are 5-11 i can make fun of you...

You are losers... Frerotte is a loser... RB suck.... and I hope you all get AIDS

dob72
09-14-2005, 12:36 AM
You are losers...
lol at this coming from a bills fan there the biggest joke in sports history even red sox fans laugh at u now

Sal Lisitano
09-14-2005, 12:41 PM

Wow you are a fing moron...and why the f would you say this "and I hope you all get AIDS" and don't say...hey this is the smack forum...blah blah blah...no need for that you azzhole.

Go Fins!!!

NativeFin
09-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Wow you are a fing moron...and why the f would you say this "and I hope you all get AIDS" and don't say...hey this is the smack forum...blah blah blah...no need for that you azzhole.

Go Fins!!!

You can't really blame Losergirl7, she has admitted that she has at least 5 split personalities & 4 of them are transvestites who don't get along with each other .... the last one believes its Brett Favre!:lol:

washFin84
09-14-2005, 03:06 PM

You are losers... Frerotte is a loser... RB suck.... and I hope you all get AIDSKeep proving your age Mrs. Simpson! When did Saban ever suck???? Again, your bolded statement proves that you are affraid of the fins!

A fluke game?? because you said so??? The bills have never won anything that seems like the biggest waste of all time if you ask me or anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a loser... Losergal is a loser... RB suck.... and your AIDS comment I believe is uncalled for....YOU ARE ONE DUMB BUFFALO HOMER

Olbruck
09-14-2005, 03:16 PM
.... and I hope you all get AIDS

Cause we will be catching from you right....:tongue:

Your mom Should have had an abortion.

kud
09-14-2005, 04:08 PM
You can't really blame Losergirl7, she has admitted that she has at least 5 split personalities & 4 of them are transvestites who don't get along with each other .... the last one believes its Brett Favre!:lol:

:chuckle:

wazzy
09-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Keep proving your age Mrs. Simpson! When did Saban ever suck???? Again, your bolded statement proves that you are affraid of the fins!

A fluke game?? because you said so??? The bills have never won anything that seems like the biggest waste of all time if you ask me or anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a loser... Losergal is a loser... RB suck.... and your AIDS comment I believe is uncalled for....YOU ARE ONE DUMB BUFFALO HOMER

Thanks for saving me the time on writing it.

Marino1983
09-14-2005, 04:47 PM
F***ing P*enis envy
God it is just too damn bad that YOUR dad didn't pull out and let it run down his leg....
It could have saved on some mentally challenged spam on this web site from YOU LOSERgirly!!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Phinz1972
09-14-2005, 06:59 PM
and I hope you all get AIDS

After all your good post in the mainforum and everything, I've lost respect for you man. Talking smack and having fun doesn't matter when such a thing is said. You need to take a moment and reflect on whats smack and whats beyond stupid and ignorant...all your Bills buddies and other ppl(jet fans, pats fan) can come in and quote me and make a mock out of it, but no matter how you cut it, its ignorant. If you lived with a person with Hiv/Aids since you were a child, and seen the effect it caused them with pain and suffering and everything, I gurantee you wouldn't have said that comment. Grow up and realize that what you say and do has effects on other people.

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-14-2005, 07:15 PM
its jackasses like loserman is the reason i dont even bother to respond to such childness.

homerpimpson
09-14-2005, 07:29 PM
God it is just too damn bad that YOUR dad didn't pull out and let it run down his leg....

Marino1983

wow still using the same lame material i see. i've read that line from you like 500 or so times now, u lil b1tch.

cnc66
09-14-2005, 07:37 PM
After all your good post in the mainforum and everything, I've lost respect for you man. Talking smack and having fun doesn't matter when such a thing is said. You need to take a moment and reflect on whats smack and whats beyond stupid and ignorant...all your Bills buddies and other ppl(jet fans, pats fan) can come in and quote me and make a mock out of it, but no matter how you cut it, its ignorant. If you lived with a person with Hiv/Aids since you were a child, and seen the effect it caused them with pain and suffering and everything, I gurantee you wouldn't have said that comment. Grow up and realize that what you say and do has effects on other people.

same here L7, way over the line. '72 did a good job here of describing my feelings toward your comment for me, read it twice. Sometimes L7 words are more than words, you made a poor choice to make your point.

Phinz1972
09-14-2005, 07:45 PM
same here L7, way over the line. '72 did a good job here of describing my feelings toward your comment for me, read it twice. Sometimes L7 words are more than words, you made a poor choice to make your point.

Exactly!

People can assume I am just complaining and voicing for the hell of it, but truth is, my mother had it due to my stepfather sharing needles with other junkies to shoot herion and contracting it....most painful thing was watching my mom suffer alone after my stepfather overdosed...she was emotionally and physically exhausted from the illness taking over her body...so that comment hits home to me and urked me and made me p*ssed but at the sametime, upset that people can be so ignorant and not even think twice about what they say.

Edit: but what do you expect when a society such as ours allows jokes and humor abotu hiv/aids to be on tv, in movies, etc...

Jt0323
09-14-2005, 08:10 PM
and I hope you all get AIDS

I have a lot of things i want to say to you right now but i do not want to get banned, u are a complete jackass, you need to grow up dude, :byroan:

Prime
09-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Losman7, you have become a 100 percent dumba$$ every since you got banned from the main forum. My four year old cousin can talk better smack then your sorry excuse of a Bills fan. And by the Aids thing that you said, you need to ******* grow up you sick *******. Have you ever heard of bad karma?....Well you better watch it sicko.

byroan
09-14-2005, 10:12 PM
I have a lot of things i want to say to you right now but i do not want to get banned, u are a complete jackass, you need to grow up dude, :byroan:

It's the depths. You can say anything you want to him.

FinsNYanksFan13
09-14-2005, 10:16 PM
All I can say is that Phinz1972 is one of the realest posters and coolest dudes on this whole site so if he has a problem with what someone posted, I do too. Losman7, your nothing but a computer tough guy. Everything you say is going to catch up with u in the long run and you know what, with the way you act on here, I'm sure you'll deserve what you get *****. Your mother should have swallowed you!

FinsNCanes
09-14-2005, 10:47 PM
This is funny. The bills beat the Texans by 15 points, we beat the Broncos (a playoff contender) by 24. I'm really not sure what to say here because the Bills are supposed to be play off contenders and the Fins are supposed to be nothing more than a 5 win team this year. Just be prepared.

Sal Lisitano
09-15-2005, 09:06 AM
so Loser7 where the f are you...you fing azzhole...you don't want to come back here now...I seriously would love to kick your teeth in after that stupid comment...you punkazz.

Go Fins!!!

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 09:23 AM
so Loser7 where the f are you...you fing azzhole...you don't want to come back here now...I seriously would love to kick your teeth in after that stupid comment...you punkazz.

Go Fins!!!

Down Sally.... :lol: Time for your blue pill and your yoga session.....breathe in, breathe out.....see? Much better. :lol:

Sal Lisitano
09-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Down Sally.... :lol: Time for your blue pill and your yoga session.....breathe in, breathe out.....see? Much better. :lol:

ya i know that was a little off base but...when i go to the smack forum....i get a laugh out of the fans from rival teams who come here and post...seriously, some of the stuff you people post...bills fans...jets fans...pats fans (not to many here) and fin fans...its some funny $hit...but what Loser7 wrote was seriously uncalled for...ya i know its a smack forum but that was out of line.

Go Fins!!!

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 09:32 AM
ya i know that was a little off base but...when i go to the smack forum....i get a laugh out of the fans from rival teams who come here and post...seriously, some of the stuff you people post...bills fans...jets fans...pats fans (not to many here) and fin fans...its some funny $hit...but what Loser7 wrote was seriously uncalled for...ya i know its a smack forum but that was out of line.

Go Fins!!!

First off, thanks. :bravo: I know you didn't want to mention me directly but I know my stuff is the funny sh!t you're referring to. :lol: Secondly, yes, I tend to agree that even the depths should have some perhaps unwritten limits on what's appropriate...although I think we've all stretched those limits at times, wouldn't you agree? :lol: Anyway we all deserve a pass now and again unless you're truly evil like M83 for example. :lol:

Sal Lisitano
09-15-2005, 09:37 AM
First off, thanks. :bravo: I know you didn't want to mention me directly but I know my stuff is the funny sh!t you're referring to. :lol: Secondly, yes, I tend to agree that even the depths should have some perhaps unwritten limits on what's appropriate...although I think we've all stretched those limits at times, wouldn't you agree? :lol: Anyway we all deserve a pass now and again unless you're truly evil like M83 for example. :lol:

yes...we all have stretched the limit before...i agree...and i guess we all deserve a pass now and then...if Wacky Ricky could get a pass why not L7?

Go Fins!!!

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 09:43 AM
yes...we all have stretched the limit before...i agree...and i guess we all deserve a pass now and then...if Wacky Ricky could get a pass why not L7?

Go Fins!!!

Sally, that was very generous of you and I'm proud of you....but you're still a fish oil breathed sea mammal with a voice 27 octaves above normal. :lol:

washFin84
09-15-2005, 11:14 AM
Everything you say is going to catch up with u in the long run and you know what, with the way you act on here, I'm sure you'll deserve what you get *****. Your mother should have swallowed you!:lol: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3:

timbalu
09-15-2005, 12:56 PM

KLOWNSIE , yeah I'll admit,your stuff is sometimes funny but I think you're showing too much of your feminine side .. Time for you to put on a little more make-up..and, I'll be gentle with this: Buck Fuffalo ! :lol:

Jt0323
09-15-2005, 02:43 PM
It's the depths. You can say anything you want to him.

now i can but before it was in the main forum

byroan
09-15-2005, 02:44 PM
now i can but before it was in the main forum

No it wasn't. Losman is banned from the main forum.

Jt0323
09-15-2005, 03:00 PM
o my bad, i got the link to this thread, i thought it was on the main forum and i thought it got moved

Predaphin
09-15-2005, 03:03 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you played the Texans :lol: :lol: :lol:

washFin84
09-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Losman is banned from the main forum.I wonder why?:shakeno:

Marino1983
09-15-2005, 04:44 PM
wow still using the same lame material i see. i've read that line from you like 500 or so times now
:huh:
And I read that YOU still are overworking that pebble rolling from side to side in the vast wasteland in between those ears that YOUR customers use for handles as they make YOUR chin all sticky.....
:escape:

"i've read that line from you like 500 or so times now"
:lolcry:
It's probably taken that many times for YOU to understand what it means H*O*M*O...
:www:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Anyway we all deserve a pass now and again unless you're truly evil like M83 for example.
Whatever DUMB@$$clown...
:boohoo:
My crybaby weed munching goat B!TCH....

Marino1983

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 05:32 PM
Whatever DUMB@$$clown...
:boohoo:
My crybaby weed munching goat B!TCH....

Marino1983

:lol:

NativeFin
09-15-2005, 05:58 PM
:lol:

Its official, the voices have overcome her already warped version of reality, the Clown has lost her mind ................ :goof:

Silverphin
09-15-2005, 07:34 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/09/haterade-1.jpg

Philter25
09-15-2005, 10:46 PM
.... and I hope you all get AIDS Not all of us are ****in your momma. :lol:

I would be more worried about your own team. Since we are all losers, I cant understand why you therefore take the time to post here. :smackhead

unifiedtheory
09-15-2005, 10:59 PM
No it wasn't. Losman is banned from the main forum.

Well, I almost think it is time for Loserman7 to get the ban from all Forums...the guy is a waste of oxygen...and ignored so I don't have to read his internet tough guy/bull**** response.

[S][T][O][R][M]
09-15-2005, 11:08 PM

Take your medication, ya negitive freak !

:spot: