PDA

View Full Version : The Jets are garbage.

PhinsOwnU
09-14-2005, 10:51 AM
I've been SCREAMING it all offseason on every football message board. The Jets are a mirror image of the 2004 Dolphins.

HC - Herm is as dumb as they get. He's Wannstedt's twin brother.
QB - Pennington is a below avg QB with a noodle repaired arm.
O-Line - Lost McKenzie/Bect - Mawae and Fabini are old and worn out.
RB - Martin, This is the year he falls off the map.
WR - No speed at all.
TE's - Baker looked good last week.

Defense - The run defense is lacking with the loss of Ferguson and their secondary is garbage.

I thought the Dolphins had a shot at beating the Broncos, but i never imagined a blowout. This week we will pummel the Jets. I knew they were a bad team and after this week they'll be the ones talking about drafting Matt Leinart.

Mod Edit: This is smack plain and simple. First warning. nj

John Biello
09-14-2005, 10:54 AM
i wouldnt call them garbage, but they arent a bona fide super bowl contender imo. still winning a division game on the road is not the easiest thing to do, they are going to be fired up, like we were this past weekend. im curious to see how our new defense scheme helps defend the run vs the jets, as they are one of the teams to consistenly gash us on the ground, hopefully holliday carter and traylor can plug the running lanes, and we can make the 1 dimensional, if we can do that chad will have the deer in the headlights look, cuz weve got the guys to get after the qb now, great time to be a fins fan

@@@
WR - No speed at all.

last time i checked Coles was still pretty quick

fin-atic
Premature my friend.
WAY to premature. We won one game against the Denver third string secondary. We did not run the ball well, we made a lot of mistakes, and we had the Florida heat in our favor. The defense was stellar, and the Offensive play calling great.

The Jets have a ton of talent. Guys like Vilma, Coles, Martin, are going to come back with a vegence.

Mile High Fin
You MAY be right, but don't count them out yet.
NE lost their opener to Buf last year 31-0, and NE did fine (SB win) last year.

It will be a dog fight. I think either team can win. Whoever wins the turnover battle will have the edge...

ch19079
09-14-2005, 10:55 AM
I've been SCREAMING it all offseason on every football message board. The Jets are a mirror image of the 2004 Dolphins.

HC - Herm is as dumb as they get. He's Wannstedt's twin brother.
QB - Pennington is a below avg QB with a noodle repaired arm.
O-Line - Lost McKenzie/Bect - Mawae and Fabini are old and worn out.
RB - Martin, This is the year he falls off the map.
WR - No speed at all.
TE's - Baker looked good last week.

Defense - The run defense is lacking with the loss of Ferguson and their secondary is garbage.

I thought the Dolphins had a shot at beating the Broncos, but i never imagined a blowout. This week we will pummel the Jets. I knew they were a bad team and after this week they'll be the ones talking about drafting Matt Leinart.
1) Herm is anything but dumb
2) pennington is a great QB, but his sholder injury may not be completly recovered.
3) Mawae is still the best center in the NFL.
4) Martin is old, and has never been the "best". but we will see what they can do next week.

they did play like garbage. but i bet they play better agenst a division rival.

MiamiDolphins34
09-14-2005, 10:56 AM
last time i checked Coles was still pretty quick

And McCareins isnt slow.

PhinzN703
09-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Here come the Jets fans!

:couch:

85inthehall
09-14-2005, 10:57 AM
fergie...he is riding the pines in dallas

MiamiDolphins34
2) pennington is a great QB, but his sholder injury may not be completly recovered.
4) Martin is old, and has never been the "best". but we will see what they can do next week.

Pennington a great qb? puhhlease :rofl3:

John Biello
coles always gives us trouble, he def has speed..

Kinzua
09-14-2005, 12:01 PM
Pennington a great qb? puhhlease :rofl3:

Better than Ferotte, that's for sure.:D

PhinsOwnU
09-14-2005, 12:59 PM

Sounds like a Sportscenter comment. The Jets are one of the worst teams in the AFC. I'll say i told you so when they have a top 10 pick in the draft and looking to replace Pennington.

nyrican
09-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Sounds like a Sportscenter comment. The Jets are one of the worst teams in the AFC. I'll say i told you so when they have a top 10 pick in the draft and looking to replace Pennington.

So what you are saying after WEEK 1, I say again WEEK 1 the Jets are the worst team in the AFC, please don't make me :rofl3: and let me guess the Phins beat the Broncos and are ARE GOING TO (1. win the division / 2. get to the playoffs / 3. win the Superbowl )

relax ,take it easy ,put some cold water on your face and calm down....
it's only WEEK ONE I REPEAT IT'S ONLY WEEK ONE :shakeno:

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-14-2005, 05:06 PM
i think that is what he saying. and if i were you i would worried about your qb situation, because you know penny is not gonna make it thru 17 games, and then you got fiedler:lol: :rofl3:

BleedinGreenNC
09-14-2005, 05:28 PM
i think that is what he saying. and if i were you i would worried about your qb situation, because you know penny is not gonna make it thru 17 games, and then you got fiedler:lol: :rofl3:We will see!

Enforcerfin33
09-14-2005, 05:38 PM
So what you are saying after WEEK 1, I say again WEEK 1 the Jets are the worst team in the AFC, please don't make me :rofl3: and let me guess the Phins beat the Broncos and are ARE GOING TO (1. win the division / 2. get to the playoffs / 3. win the Superbowl )

relax ,take it easy ,put some cold water on your face and calm down....
it's only WEEK ONE I REPEAT IT'S ONLY WEEK ONE :shakeno:
yeh and after the Jets next slaughter you'll be saying it's only 2 weeks,and 3 weeks,and 4 weeks...... :rofl3: :tank: :jetssuck:

Kinzua
09-14-2005, 05:41 PM
i think that is what he saying. and if i were you i would worried about your qb situation, because you know penny is not gonna make it thru 17 games, and then you got fiedler:lol: :rofl3:

Are you sure Ferotte can go 15 more games? On October 9, your Fishies get to play the Bills. Last season the Bills' D set Penny up for surgery.

This past pre-season, they broke Jeff Garcia's leg and reduced David Carr to babbling like a third grader... and they didn't have anything personal against the Brownies and Texans. It's always personal with the AFCE teams, but especially with Miami. If the Jets don't flatten Ferotte, the Bills might just do it. :fire:

If it was me, I'd rather have Ears as a backup than AJ.:rofl3:

Smizzy
09-14-2005, 09:38 PM
Here come the Jets fans!

No need. You guys are telling him the deal already. His post is foollish.

WILLIS21
09-14-2005, 09:45 PM
You MAY be right, but don't count them out yet.
NE lost their opener to Buf last year 31-0, and NE did fine (SB win) last year.

It will be a dog fight. I think either team can win. Whoever wins the turnover battle will have the edge...

Its not a big deal or anything but NE lost to Buffalo in 2003 in the season opener 31-0. They beat Carolina in the SB that year.

FinsNCanes
09-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Penningtons is nothing but an average QB.

BleedinGreenNC
09-15-2005, 06:30 AM
Penningtons is nothing but an average QB.I have to agree with you on that one, he is way too inconsistent!

BwanaZulia
09-15-2005, 08:54 AM
Here come the Jets fans!

Yup.

(actually, never left)

BZ

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 09:21 AM
Penningtons is nothing but an average QB.

But if he was a fin you'd have his HOF application half prepared. :lol:

Kinzua
09-15-2005, 09:41 AM
I think the FishFry are already preparing Gus' app. :sidelol:

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 10:00 AM

Gus would never be allowed in. They'd be too afraid he'd head butt the podium. :lol:

Marino1983
09-15-2005, 05:18 PM
But if he was a fin you'd have his HOF application half prepared. :lol:
And if Penny was a Billy goat YOU would have his poster next to Kelley-girls above YOUR crib...
:sleep:

Marino1983

Enforcerfin33
09-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Dude you do know what the Bills name means dont you??? Boy I Love Losing Superbowls......You did know that right,people cheering for so so teams are not allowed to talk smack jr............... :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite

CirclingWagons
09-15-2005, 06:00 PM
And if Penny was a Billy goat YOU would have his poster next to Kelley-girls above YOUR crib...

Marino1983
hey, as long as he doesn't wear #11 :lol:

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 08:25 PM

Marino1983

Nah he hasn't got the arm to survive the winds of Buffalo 8 games a year. But he does look kinda gay....maybe the fins could trade for him if things don't work out with the jests. :lol:

Kinzua
09-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Dude you do know what the Bills name means dont you??? Boy I Love Losing Superbowls......You did know that right,people cheering for so so teams are not allowed to talk smack jr............... :billsbite :billsbite :billsbite

neckdemon
09-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Dude you do know what the Bills name means dont you??? Boy I Love Losing Superbowls......You did know that right,people cheering for so so teams are not allowed to talk smack jr...........

so why are you talking smack then?

Enforcerfin33
09-15-2005, 10:10 PM
so why are you talking smack then?
I'm not talking smack I'm putting Bills fans in there place....at the bottom,same place they're going to finish in the division.

Enforcerfin33
09-15-2005, 10:12 PM
Dont worry about sleeping, you should get lots of sleep during the season watching your Bills play...........

Kinzua
09-16-2005, 09:04 AM
I'm not talking smack I'm putting Bills fans in there place....at the bottom,same place they're going to finish in the division.

We know our place in the AFCE: division champs. :domodance Our team is gonna beat out the Patsies and bury the Jests. We're gonna start by making the Ralph what it was in the 90's ... a "House of Horrors" for teams that come to town. The Fishies get their turn on October 9. :mdfin: :banana:

:rofl3:

Enforcerfin33
09-16-2005, 02:46 PM
We know our place in the AFCE: division champs. :domodance Our team is gonna beat out the Patsies and bury the Jests. We're gonna start by making the Ralph what it was in the 90's ... a "House of Horrors" for teams that come to town. The Fishies get their turn on October 9. :mdfin: :banana:

:rofl3:
lol.....well good luck to you....

BleedinGreenNC
09-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Sounds like a Sportscenter comment. The Jets are one of the worst teams in the AFC. I'll say i told you so when they have a top 10 pick in the draft and looking to replace Pennington.If we are one of the worst, what does that make the Phins?

nyrican
09-18-2005, 08:38 PM
17-7

Alright Mi--------------ami !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BleedinGreenNC
09-18-2005, 08:47 PM
17-7

Alright Mi--------------ami !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!:goof: :goof:

nyrican
09-18-2005, 08:52 PM
LOL!!!:goof: :goof:

SUCKERS !!!they really really really really really belived that they had a chance at the Meadowlands !!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: the media had Pennington and the Jets 0-2 and these $uck A$$ DOLFANS THINKING IT WAS POSSIBLE :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

DOLPHINS SUCK !!!!!!!!!!! :

BwanaZulia
09-18-2005, 09:27 PM
I guess the garbage men just took out the trash.

And so ends this thread.

BZ