PDA

View Full Version : You Finfans are pathetic....

Losman7
09-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Oh my fukki ng god!!! you win one game against a vastly overated denver team and all the sudden you're contenders....have some patience, christ!!

yeah Freroote threw well against a completly decimated secondary, and your team played D well after Shannahan refused to change the gameplan after losing Anderson (Bell is a different runner, you need different plays)

All the sudden you're gonna march into New York and kick there *****.....

Guess what, 2 years ago we kicked the $hi t out of New England in the opener, and look how that season turned out.....

And what is your obsession with Belichick and the Pats? Everything you do is "like the Patriots" saban is "like Belichick" and "his sperm tastes just like Belichicks" according to you guys...

OMIGOSH, our D is soooooo like theh Patriots, what a bunch of Phags you are.....

Why not try and have your own identity... its gonna be great, a few weeks from now when we kick the **** out of you, and you fall to 1-3 you'll be wondering what happened.....

Phu cking Re Tards

nyrican
09-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Oh my fukki ng god!!! you win one game against a vastly overated denver team and all the sudden you're contenders....have some patience, christ!!

yeah Freroote threw well against a completly decimated secondary, and your team played D well after Shannahan refused to change the gameplan after losing Anderson (Bell is a different runner, you need different plays)

Guess what, 2 years ago we kicked the $hi t out of New England in the opener, and look how that season turned out.....

And what is your obsession with Belichick and the Pats? Everything you do is "like the Patriots" saban is "like Belichick" and "his sperm tastes just like Belichicks" according to you guys...

OMIGOSH, our D is soooooo like theh Patriots, what a bunch of Phags you are.....

Why not try and have your own identity... its gonna be great, a few weeks from now when we kick the **** out of you, and you fall to 1-3 you'll be wondering what happened.....

Phu cking Re Tards

oh **** :eek:

ether79
09-14-2005, 02:32 PM

Phu cking Re Tards

No son, keep trying, because your smack talk is pathetic.:sleep:

NorthFloridaFin
09-14-2005, 02:41 PM

Phu cking Re Tards

What is that, an echo I hear? No, just another Jills fan with his head stuck up Gay P. Losemany's A$$!!!!!!!:D

85inthehall
09-14-2005, 02:49 PM
SNAP!!!!! Look at the bills fan talking smack -- way to go!!!!!!!!!

washFin84
09-14-2005, 02:55 PM

Phu cking Re Tards
:sleep:

It was the way we won you phuck! We dominated the whole game except for our first half penalties and a few dropped passes. Other than that we had big third downs and big stops on defense. Denver is a playoff team, they might not have played like it, but that was do to the fact that our defense did not allow it you phuck!!! reference our goal line stands and run defense you phuck!!!

Don't act like your phucking team is going anywhere soon you billdike!! You gotta be able to score TD's. Yes, loserman played alright made some throws, missed some others, but so did Frerotte you phuck!! We had big plays, something we never ever had in the recent past with wanny. We had a huge reverse and deep throws. Chambers missed a few catches :mad: which could have helped out even more, so shut the phuck up. We had the most productive offense and a stellar defense. You can credit that to Linehan and take that to the bank you phuck!!!

You can take credit away from Frerotte and our receiving crew if you want, but that is pure phucking homerism. We game planned with our new QB, a new OC coordinator and was the most productive in the NFL. Not to mention that Ronnie ran over Baily and that's why we was out in the Second half. Or are you taking credit from Frerotte's TD pass to Booker? Linehan picking on a CB that didn't play in preseason. It was the first play of our drive after they scored their only TD. We actually got some coaches with intelligence and common sense to run our franchise. Don't be scrared you phuck!!

Your sentence that I bolded up above proves how much of a phuck you are and have no respect for ZT, JT, SM, and the rest of our defensive crew. Our run defense is a whole new story from even last year Mrs. Simpson!!!

LOSERMAN7 It is now time for your reality check. Last year was a damn fluke. The Miami Dolphins are not a losing organization like your sorry a$$ franchise. I know you have over 20 losing seasons. I know you're embarrassed. We have a winning record against the jills and that record stands at 49-28-1, so shut the fook up!! Last year we collapsed under the plague that hit us last year with ricky retiring, wanny, qb, our own set of hurricanes, etc...But pull your own head out of jussaf@ga$$'s pie hole and take a deep breathe.

You are just a jealous fan of the Miami Dolphins the greatest franchise in history!!! :laughat::billsbite

GO PHINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homerpimpson
09-14-2005, 03:08 PM
the dolphins are so fu#ked this sunday.

85inthehall
09-14-2005, 03:11 PM
sometimes bills fans just make sense

Olbruck
09-14-2005, 03:13 PM

Just like your mom was last night...:hump:

NativeFin
09-14-2005, 03:20 PM

You Yets & Jills are faaaacking pathetic!!!!!!! Quite the gang bang line you got going!!!! Losergirl7 heads it off ... NYrico gots his nose up Losergirls A$$ ... followed up by Homersh!tbird who has his nose up NYrico's A$$ ... & the little caboose 85kidsinthehall bringing up the tail with his nose up Homersh!tbirds A$$!!!!!:lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek:

I think even Jussa & the Clown would dissaprove of this!!!:lol:

harmonkoz
09-14-2005, 03:28 PM
You Yets & Jills are faaaacking pathetic!!!!!!! Quite the gang bang line you got going!!!! Losergirl7 heads it off ... NYrico gots his nose up Losergirls A$$ ... followed up by Homersh!tbird who has his nose up NYrico's A$$ ... & the little caboose 85kidsinthehall bringing up the tail with his nose up Homersh!tbirds A$$!!!!!:lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek:

I think even Jussa & the Clown would dissaprove of this!!!:lol:

And top it all off with one of the Queeny Injun's h0m0-posts.

Real nice a$$-wipe. :up:

85inthehall
09-14-2005, 03:36 PM

:rofl3:

NativeFin
09-14-2005, 03:37 PM

Oh poor Harmony :cry: got left out of the Jilly Yet gangbang ...... will you sick beeeatches accept her ....... :lol:

NativeFin
09-14-2005, 03:39 PM
:rofl3:

Well I don't think 85kidsinthehall speaks for everyone ..... but it looks like you can surely put your nose up her a$$ Harmony!!!:lol:

so-long-Ricky
09-14-2005, 04:24 PM
No son, keep trying, because your smack talk is pathetic.:sleep:

Actually, all in all it was pretty good. A lot of times I agree, the smack talk sucks but this one had a little "zing" to it.

Well done.

NativeFin
09-14-2005, 04:30 PM
Actually, all in all it was pretty good. A lot of times I agree, the smack talk sucks but this one had a little "zing" to it.

Well done.

soo-long-ricky .... you're gonna haft to wait till a Yet fan puts their nose up Harmony's A$$ before you can cut in line!!!:lol: You wouldn't want to put a kink in the gangbang of love you Jilly's & Yets got going, would you???:lol:

soo-long-ricky????? ...... I take it you speak from experience?:eek:

wazzy
09-14-2005, 04:32 PM
:ban: I think Losman needs to be banned for being to stupid to write a decent post IMO.

Marino1983
09-14-2005, 04:34 PM

:confused:
Did you decide to paste an excerpt of YOUR 5th grade brownie diary LOSER-nancy???
You kill me sabrina,, the post's that YOU submit remind me of the right wings radio BIG mouth slush-limbaugh.. Thinks that he knows what he is talking about and tries to B-S people into believing that his words are gospel... When in reality the ONLY people buying any of his B-S are the ones in his own backyard of dillusional thinking!!!
Like YOU and the rest of that :laughat: sh!t sniffing fan base...
Exactly like the garbage that YOU spam intermittently on this web site LOSERpetunia...
So the Donkey's are "a vastly overated team" huh? Then WTF is YOUR billy goats excuse then? Considering that the Donk's had a better record and WERE IN A PLAYOFF GAME last season!! :lol:
And teams don't just change their game plans dumb@$$,,, except maybe in 4 CHOKEville!
So the donk's secondary was "decimated"?? It sure as hell looked fine before kickoff, sounds like a personal problem..
And what about that Texas O-line that YOUR billy's overated D played with? They sure as hell looked very probowl like..:rolleyes2
"Guess what, 2 years ago we kicked the $hi t out of New England in the opener, and look how that season turned out....." Yeah and morons like YOU probably were waving the (we will win the AFC East flag)! :roflmao:
"saban is "like Belichick" and "his sperm tastes just like Belichicks" So YOU are speaking from experience then girlfriend? :eek:
"OMIGOSH, our D is soooooo like theh Patriots, what a bunch of Phags you are....." WTF does comparing the 2 coaches or their team have to do with being gay???? YOU just cannot keep YOUR sexual preference out of YOUR :laughat: responses,, can YOU LOSERgirl!
F***ing @$$crack sniffer..
:www:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Why are YOU going to offer to pole-smoke the whole team H*O*M*O???
:yikes:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Reads like another cloaked 4 CHOKE troll....
:yell:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-14-2005, 04:40 PM

Well done.
:goof:
So how long have YOU been addicted to crack?

Marino1983

homerpimpson
09-14-2005, 07:34 PM
:goof:
So how long have YOU been addicted to crack?

Marino1983

wow your back, no one missed you. what couldn't show your spam ridden hide in here until you realized the dolphins had christmas early?

footballer
09-14-2005, 09:53 PM

Phu cking Re Tards
when your mom leaves i'll let you know what the deal is with how football works, and what exactly a nfl coach is suppose to do...

FinsNYanksFan13
09-14-2005, 10:11 PM
I'd love to give Losman7 a fat slap across the mouth right now. Get a life brother and if you hate the Dolphins so much, why you always on finheaven?

FinsNCanes
09-14-2005, 10:49 PM

Phu cking Re Tards

I'm sure the same is going at at Billszone or whatever it is. What's your point exactly? Actually..what's your point of coming here? Do you Bills fans have some kind of long lost love for the Fins? Cause I don't bother going to a Bills site to talk a bunch of (horribly attempted) trash talk. I mean..what's the point? Just please answer this for me. I could never understand it.

PS- 0-4.

Marino1983
09-15-2005, 05:31 PM
wow your back
:shakeno:
It's a shame that lobotomized billy whores like YOU can gain access to the internet..
But then the F-H stable of 0wned B!TCHes (like YOU H*O*M*O) herd count would drop significantly...
:www:

Marino1983

finsrclowns
09-15-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm sure the same is going at at Billszone or whatever it is. What's your point exactly? Actually..what's your point of coming here? Do you Bills fans have some kind of long lost love for the Fins? Cause I don't bother going to a Bills site to talk a bunch of (horribly attempted) trash talk. I mean..what's the point? Just please answer this for me. I could never understand it.

PS- 0-4.

Yo canes- you do know you're in a smack forum right now, right? :lol: