JP Losman
Daniel Graham
Reggie Williams
David Boston
Mewedle Moore

Whats your opinion on this idea?

Slappy8800
09-14-2005, 09:12 PM
how do u know u can trade for a top back like KJ?

tylerdolphin
09-14-2005, 09:35 PM
I dont have to get a back equal to KJ. Even if I get someone slightly less valuable my team will be better with Manning. Im on the verge of getting Westbrook. Ive been talking trade for a little while with his owner. i think Im gonna give Palmer and one of the guys on my bench. He needs a QB bad ;)

Slappy8800
09-15-2005, 12:38 AM
i dunno dude...peyton didnt look all too AWESOME sunday night...and as for wesbrook, he doesnt rush for many yards AND mcnabb might be injured so id think real hard first

Kucha
09-15-2005, 01:48 PM
I would do it only if I were guaranteed to get a decent RB for Carson Plamer. If so, go for it, I'd say! Don't be scared by Manning's so-so numbers on week 1. It's only one game and it was against the Ravens. He'll do much better against other D's. His bad game was pretty much equal to a good one by your starting QB.

tylerdolphin
09-15-2005, 04:22 PM
I just made some roster improvements via FA. I signed Ferguson and Booker. I think I can trade Ferguson somewhere for something. Maybe the Javon owner

CharlestonPhan
09-16-2005, 09:36 AM
why not make the Palmer trade first and see what you will get before pulling the trigger on the other trade? anyone who sees you just acquired Manning might be hesitant to trade you a good RB to go along with Peyton.

worst case scenario, you get a decent RB and start Griese at QB, who will be comparable to Palmer over the course of the season.