he said and I quote
Costas- " Chris do you think pennington is overrated?"
Carter- "absolutely!"

FinaticalOne
09-15-2005, 08:46 AM
he said and I quote
Carter- "absolutely!"

I always thought he was overrated. I thought he was overrated at Marshall too.

BwanaZulia
09-15-2005, 08:53 AM
he said and I quote
Carter- "absolutely!"

A freak game in a loud stadium coming back from a huge injury does not make an overrated player. Besides, who said he was the best thing since sliced bread?

BZ

nyjunc
09-15-2005, 08:58 AM
A week ago when he was predicting the Jets to win the AFC east pennington was great. Don't trust anything beetlejuice says.

BwanaZulia
09-15-2005, 09:03 AM
A week ago when he was predicting the Jets to win the AFC east pennington was great. Don't trust anything beetlejuice says.

He was also pretty sure he could get back in shape and help the Dolphins go to the post season...

How did that work out kids?

:)

BZ

Justasportsfan
09-15-2005, 09:05 AM
How did that work out kids?
BZhe dropped the ball in the endzone and ended thos fish's season. :lol:

nyjunc
09-15-2005, 09:08 AM
he dropped the ball in the endzone and ended thos fish's season. :lol:

Don't forget he was on the sidelines assuring his team gary Anderson would never make that 53 yard FG too :lol:

timbalu
09-15-2005, 01:10 PM
A freak game in a loud stadium coming back from a huge injury does not make an overrated player. Besides, who said he was the best thing since sliced bread?

BZ

BZ, you just might just see another freak game, this Sunday, in a loud stadium where he could get another huge injury..He might not be overrated, but he could end up as sliced bread/QB ! ;)

BwanaZulia
09-15-2005, 01:15 PM
BZ, you just might just see another freak game, this Sunday, in a loud stadium where he could get another huge injury..He might not be overrated, but he could end up as sliced bread/QB ! ;)

That is ok, we have a good backup QB. :)

BZ

gonick1
09-15-2005, 02:47 PM
Trust me jack I'm way more afraid of your back up QB than pennington!

nyjunc
09-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Trust me jack I'm way more afraid of your back up QB than pennington!

You do know Chad has a 75% win % against Miami, don't you?

Phin-o-rama
09-15-2005, 04:18 PM
ive always thought chad was overrated...granted we haven't had **** for a qb in so long so its hard to talk **** when you have less...

arsenal
09-15-2005, 04:38 PM
well i wouldn't call mr. glass overrated, since no one rates him as much of anything... hes good when he can stay on the field... but thats happened how many times since being made the starter? i think it was zero

Marino1983
09-15-2005, 05:01 PM
That is ok, we have a good backup QB. :)
All I have to type to the above is GOOD F***ing luck!!
:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Don't forget he was on the sidelines assuring his team gary Anderson would never make that 53 yard FG too :lol:
Since YOU like to bring up the past in field goal games,, let's visit a season ago,,,,what happened to YOUR baby-puke-green's kicking game in the playoffs against the Chargers?
And how many field goals did YOUR jest's 2nd rnd pick put on the board on Sunday? Miss any???????
:eek:

Marino1983

nyjunc
09-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Since YOU like to bring up the past in field goal games,, let's visit a season ago,,,,what happened to YOUR baby-puke-green's kicking game in the playoffs against the Chargers?
And how many field goals did YOUR jest's 2nd rnd pick put on the board on Sunday? Miss any???????

Marino1983

And you would kill to be w/in a FG of the AFC Title Game. Our 2nd rd pick slipp[ed and had his kick blocked, it was one of those days where everything went wrong- don't expect it to continue.

wolverine5660
09-15-2005, 08:25 PM
:rofl3: Yeah... Been there... Done That!!!

BwanaZulia
09-16-2005, 07:04 AM

Marino1983

Yeah, I remember that game, let me see the Jets were in the Playoffs and the Dolphins were...

BZ

timbalu
09-16-2005, 07:53 AM
Yeah, I remember that game, let me see the Jets were in the Playoffs and the Dolphins were...

BZ
Let me see, got a Jets fan on a Dolphin message board at 7:00 am...Is someone obsessed with another team ? And, one of these teams has won the division 16 times while the other has won the division, maybe ,6 times . :shakeno:

BwanaZulia
09-16-2005, 08:25 AM
Let me see, got a Jets fan on a Dolphin message board at 7:00 am...Is someone obsessed with another team ? And, one of these teams has won the division 16 times while the other has won the division, maybe ,6 times . :shakeno:

A Jets fan, with a DolFan wife, on A dolphin message board, on a Jets thread three days before the Jets play the Dolphins.

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all. I must be obsessed. :)

BZ

NativeFin
09-16-2005, 11:05 AM
A Jets fan, with a DolFan wife, on A dolphin message board, on a Jets thread three days before the Jets play the Dolphins.

BZ

Ah come on now BZ, I think this is simply a case of where the husband knows his wife is right, yet out of spite you continue put on a show & root for the lesser team. Come into the light ...... come into the light .......

Kinzua
09-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Ah come on now BZ, I think this is simply a case of where the husband knows his wife is right, yet out of spite you continue put on a show & root for the lesser team. Come into the light ...... come into the light .......

Excuse me, Mr NativeFin, but being you're a Native American and virtually all Native American tribes are matrilineal, you know very darn well that if the Native husband crosses Native wife, she'll not only kick his butt outta bed, but out of the wigman as well!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: This is your culture, man, and you don't even know it??? :confused:

Sheesh. Where was your res again? I don't think there are any reservations on the poor side of Portland -- just subsidized housing! :D

timbalu
09-16-2005, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=Kinzua] This is your culture, man, and you don't even know it??? :confused:

Sheesh.

ZOO-SLUT, it's your culture and tradition for SUCKALO to visit Florida and get it's A$$ kicked ! :lol:

timbalu
09-16-2005, 12:02 PM

BZ

Must be comforting to know there's something in your home that makes sense.
Question is: How could your wife stoop so low as to marry a Jets fan..That's like stepping on dog sh1t with bare feet ! :lol:

Kinzua
09-16-2005, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE=Kinzua] This is your culture, man, and you don't even know it??? :confused:

Sheesh.

ZOO-SLUT, it's your culture and tradition for SUCKALO to visit Florida and get it's A$$ kicked ! :lol:

Well, sweetpea, the Bills started a new tradition last season when they squished the fishies in their own aquarium!!! New York or Florida, it made no difference last year, and it won't make any this season, either. Bills will sweep up the Fishies like some guy cleaning out the swimming pool!!! :rofl3:

NativeFin
09-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Excuse me, Mr NativeFin, but being you're a Native American and virtually all Native American tribes are matrilineal, you know very darn well that if the Native husband crosses Native wife, she'll not only kick his butt outta bed, but out of the wigman as well!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: This is your culture, man, and you don't even know it??? :confused:

Sheesh. Where was your res again? I don't think there are any reservations on the poor side of Portland -- just subsidized housing! :D

You know nothing of my specific culture .... typical wannabee indian ....:shakeno:

BwanaZulia
09-16-2005, 12:40 PM

She is just misquided.

Years of playing the Jets chant at a high frequency will bring her around.

BZ

BwanaZulia
09-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Must be comforting to know there's something in your home that makes sense.
Question is: How could your wife stoop so low as to marry a Jets fan..That's like stepping on dog sh1t with bare feet ! :lol:

Obviously all your classy Dolphin fans are taken.

:)

BZ

Kinzua
09-16-2005, 12:45 PM
You know nothing of my specific culture .... typical wannabee indian ....:shakeno:

Apparently, neither do you. :D

That's all right, Finsy. I don't speak either of my grandparents' native languages or keep a lot of traditional customs, either. It's called assimiliation. :D

NativeFin
09-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Apparently, neither do you. :D

That's all right, Finsy. I don't speak either of my grandparents' native languages or keep a lot of traditional customs, either. It's called assimiliation. :D

Its well documented that Iroquois are a matrilineal you dumba$$ wannabee, what you don't know is that there are over 500 recognized tribes, & at one time were many more. Each of these tribes have their own distinct cultures & ways, for our specific tribe, matrilineal was not practiced. Stick that in your pipe & smoke it wannabee. I do speak my grandparents languages, & do keep our traditional customs .... its called survival.

nyjunc
09-16-2005, 01:01 PM
How could your wife stoop so low as to marry a Jets fan

W/ so few male heterosexual dolphin fans she didn't have a choice to marry a Phin fan :lol: (just kidding, I'm sure she just has good taste).

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-16-2005, 01:02 PM

BZ

stop suckin penny's wennie!! the kid is overrated, and injury prone:D

Marino1983
09-16-2005, 03:01 PM

BZ
Just a little reminder wanaZU,, probably 99% percent of YOUR (Just End The Season) - losers were tearing up and wiping the snot that was running down their noses after (steady miss) Brien gave the rest of his teammates a going home early present in the playoffs last year....
Congrats on the mediocrity that IS the New York JEST's...
:www:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Well, the Bills started a new tradition last season
:goof:
Losing to a team at home when they mostly played their 2nd and 3rd string with major playoff implication's.... That is just plain W NY 4 CHOKE football mentality little petunia...

Marino1983

BwanaZulia
09-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Just a little reminder wanaZU,, probably 99% percent of YOUR (Just End The Season) - losers were tearing up and wiping the snot that was running down their noses after (steady miss) Brien gave the rest of his teammates a going home early present in the playoffs last year....
Congrats on the mediocrity that IS the New York JEST's...
:www:

Marino1983

If the Jets are mediocre going to the playoffs last year, just where does that leave the Dolphins?

Do you have a smilie for that one?

BZ

nyjunc
09-16-2005, 03:18 PM
If the Jets are mediocre going to the playoffs last year, just where does that leave the Dolphins?

BZ

Don;t you know success is all baed on winning seasons, it doesn't matter the dolphins haven't ben to the playoffs since '01 as they had winning seasons in 2 of the last 3 years. Winning seasons define success, screw SF, Dal, pitt, NE and others who have more titles it's all about winning seasons :lol:

Marino1983
09-16-2005, 03:22 PM

BZ
The same place that YOUR crash and BURN boys were for decades before H Edwards baby-puke fan!!!!
And wanaZU,, we already know that YOU are female (or at least trying to become one) so save YOUR ball-B!TCHing for another site because YOUR constant girly crying is getting OooHhhhh so F***ing old!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Marino1983
09-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Don;t you know success is all baed on winning seasons, it doesn't matter the dolphins haven't ben to the playoffs since '01 as they had winning seasons in 2 of the last 3 years. Winning seasons define success, screw SF, Dal, pitt, NE and others who have more titles it's all about winning seasons :lol:
And how many titles have YOUR jests won lately genius??????????????
Funny how when YOU tranny jest, patsie, and goat fans teams have had bad seasons YOUR excuses were unlimited but now that the Dolphins have had their FIRST losing season in 15 years that is all YOU MORONS want to point out!!! :confused:
Just shows how F***ing uncredible YOU @$$-cracks really are!!
:rolleyes2

Marino1983

nyjunc
09-16-2005, 03:36 PM
And how many titles have YOUR jests won lately genius??????????????
Funny how when YOU tranny jest, patsie, and goat fans teams have had bad seasons YOUR excuses were unlimited but now that the Dolphins have had their FIRST losing season in 15 years that is all YOU MORONS want to point out!!! :confused:
Just shows how F***ing uncredible YOU @$$-cracks really are!!
:rolleyes2

Marino1983

How many titles have the dolphins won lately? last I checked your last Championship cmae in 1973(Jan '74) and ours '68(Jan' 69) so there isn't much difference. I wasn't alive for any of them.

BwanaZulia
09-16-2005, 04:29 PM
The same place that YOUR crash and BURN boys were for decades before H Edwards baby-puke fan!!!!
And wanaZU,, we already know that YOU are female (or at least trying to become one) so save YOUR ball-B!TCHing for another site because YOUR constant girly crying is getting OooHhhhh so F***ing old!!

Marino1983

So, if I can read between the insults and smilies, you are saying that the Dolphins last year are at the same place the Jets were at the worst time in Jets history.

Ok, I accept that.

BZ

NativeFin
09-16-2005, 04:47 PM
So, if I can read between the insults and smilies, you are saying that the Dolphins last year are at the same place the Jets were at the worst time in Jets history.

Ok, I accept that.

BZ

No thats unacceptable BZ, worst time in Yet history = 96' 1-15

Worst in Dolphin History = 66' 3-11

Dolphin losing seasons = 66',67',68',69',04'

Yet losing seasons = 70',73',75',76',77',80',89',92',95',96'

Dolphins perfect season 17-0
Yets nearly perfect season 1-15

washFin84
09-16-2005, 06:10 PM

The yetties are going down this weekend!!

Marino1983
09-16-2005, 09:08 PM

Worst in Dolphin History = 66' 3-11

Dolphin losing seasons = 66',67',68',69',04'

Yet losing seasons = 70',73',75',76',77',80',89',92',95',96'

WanaZu isn't worth the type NF!!
All she knows how to do is B!TCH about smilies and the "non" football talk in a smack room...
:yes:

Marino1983

Kinzua
09-16-2005, 09:56 PM
(SIGH) The same old, same old. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

FishFryFans keep yapping about what happened before most of them were born. :shakeno:

Ding! Ding! :wall:What the 1972 Fishies did is irrelevant to what the 2005 Fishies do. :wall: What the 1996 Jests did is irrelevant to what the 2005 Jests do. :wall:

Jests beat Fishies this Sunday.!!!:clap:

Marino1983
09-17-2005, 08:30 AM
(SIGH) The same old, same old.
Are YOU for real popZIT?
I mean YOU are like a door knob on this site,,, EVERYbody gets a turn B!TCH punching YOU in YOUR grass stained mouth DAILY!!!!!!
:lol2:

Marino1983

DolFan31
09-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Afraid of Bad Injurington? Never! :)

BwanaZulia
09-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Wow, Chris Carter, right again..... :)

BZ