PDA

View Full Version : Madden 06 for Xbox - The Mor finally got it

mor911
09-15-2005, 09:40 AM
Well, I knew this time would come... Football season would start, and I want a new football game. My beloved 2K series has gotten hosed, and I'm stuck having to buy Madden. My boycott of EA sports lasted a good while... Now I've broken down and bought Madden 06. :cry:

Well, after all the smack I talked about Madden... I have to say that I'm pretty happy with it. It may be the exctement of playing as my phins with an updated roster, or that I really wanna play football... But the Mor had a blast last night. I started a franchise (haven't done that Sperstar thing yet) and got all setup. Game one against the broncos was a rematch of real life. I pulverized them. Week 2 against the Jets was just plain fun. Ronnie Brown rushed for 178 yards (stud) and gus threw 13 for 16 with 5 TDs. I don't know what the defaukt difficulty is set to, but it doea seem a tad easy.

EA did a great job finally fixing the buttons so defense and offense match. The QB vision took a little bit to get used to, but I think it's an excellent idea. It seems to work well, and make passing more realistic and more controllable. All in all, The Mor is actually happy with Madden (The Mor was VERY upset when he got NCAA 06) and I think I'll have a lot of fun with it in the coming months.

8.4/10 :D

Oh, I play on Xbox... So I can't get in with PT and Preda. But if anyone else wants to play on XBL, my GT is Mor911 (go figure). Just try amd go easy on me. I'm 0-1 online right now... Hence, I suck. While I'm talking about playing online, I may as well complain about one thing. I went online last night, and selected Quick Match (it's supposed to automatically match you up with someone of the same skill level). This was Mor's first online game, and they matched me with a guy that was 44-22... ok. Mor didn't back down. I played him, and lost 21-6. He used the falcons and it was a very good glitch-free game.. I'm only complaining about the match making system... C'mon... A 0-0 n00b being matched with a guy that's 44-22? :yell:

SpLiNuN
09-15-2005, 10:02 AM
i always liked them better than madden, madden aint out yet in england either!

Predaphin
09-15-2005, 11:56 AM
Well, I knew this time would come... Football season would start, and I want a new football game. My beloved 2K series has gotten hosed, and I'm stuck having to buy Madden. My boycott of EA sports lasted a good while... Now I've broken down and bought Madden 06. :cry:

Well, after all the smack I talked about Madden... I have to say that I'm pretty happy with it. It may be the exctement of playing as my phins with an updated roster, or that I really wanna play football... But the Mor had a blast last night. I started a franchise (haven't done that Sperstar thing yet) and got all setup. Game one against the broncos was a rematch of real life. I pulverized them. Week 2 against the Jets was just plain fun. Ronnie Brown rushed for 178 yards (stud) and gus threw 13 for 16 with 5 TDs. I don't know what the defaukt difficulty is set to, but it doea seem a tad easy.

EA did a great job finally fixing the buttons so defense and offense match. The QB vision took a little bit to get used to, but I think it's an excellent idea. It seems to work well, and make passing more realistic and more controllable. All in all, The Mor is actually happy with Madden (The Mor was VERY upset when he got NCAA 06) and I think I'll have a lot of fun with it in the coming months.

8.4/10 :D

Oh, I play on Xbox... So I can't get in with PT and Preda. But if anyone else wants to play on XBL, my GT is Mor911 (go figure). Just try amd go easy on me. I'm 0-1 online right now... Hence, I suck. While I'm talking about playing online, I may as well complain about one thing. I went online last night, and selected Quick Match (it's supposed to automatically match you up with someone of the same skill level). This was Mor's first online game, and they matched me with a guy that was 44-22... ok. Mor didn't back down. I played him, and lost 21-6. He used the falcons and it was a very good glitch-free game.. I'm only complaining about the match making system... C'mon... A 0-0 n00b being matched with a guy that's 44-22? :yell:

damn dude, i wanted to play you!

UltraDol-Fan
09-15-2005, 02:13 PM
boooooo, Madden sellout!!! :mad:

Oh, well, I can understand why you did it. As long as you felt shame for a little bit it's all good. I bought NFL Street yesterday to try to get my NFL fix. It's not working, though, so I bought NHL 2k6 too. :D

mor911
09-15-2005, 02:58 PM
boooooo, Madden sellout!!! :mad:

Oh, well, I can understand why you did it. As long as you felt shame for a little bit it's all good. I bought NFL Street yesterday to try to get my NFL fix. It's not working, though, so I bought NHL 2k6 too. :D
I tried it all man. I got NFL Street 2 a while back and it wasn't enough. I started getting back into 2k5... But I needed the new stuff. I kept reading PT and Preda's posts... It was all bearing down on me. Now I've cracked, and I have bought Madden. I'm ashamed. :shakeno:

But I'm having fun. :evil:

mor911
09-16-2005, 12:42 AM
Here is mor proof that the Mor infinitely suck at Madden... :D

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif