PDA

View Full Version : A Thread to Go Nucking Futs!!!

Cover23
09-15-2005, 07:51 PM
F*CK YOU JET FANS, F*CK YOU J-E-T-S
THE DOLPHINS ARE GOING TO E. RUTHERFORD ON SUNDAY TO WHOPP A$$ AND TAKE BACK THE AFC. SABAN AND HIS SOLDIERS ARE COMING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, NOW BE READY FOR THE BEAT DOWN OF YOUR LIFE.
PAYBACK FOR LAST YEARS LOSS, WHICH BY THE WAY I FEEL YOU RAN UP THE SCORE, GET READY FOR AQUA & ORANGE TO BE ALL OVER THE FIELD!!!

4:15pm KICKOFF/START OF THE BEAT DOWN
MIAMI DOLPHINS WILL LEAVE NJ 2-0 AND GAIN THE RESPECT BACK THAT THIS PROUD ORGANIZATION DESERVES!!!!!

K-Rob
09-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Shouldn't this go in the Smack forum? Oh well, I'll let my sig speak for itself.

AtticusFinz
09-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Im Not Gonna Sleep Till Sunday!

DolphinDevil28
09-15-2005, 07:54 PM
:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

LET'S GO FINS!!!!!!!!

Cover23
09-15-2005, 07:56 PM
on the Sban show:
He just called out the NY/NJ Phin fans. Said he wants us to represent and be proud. I'll be there going f*cking crazy!!!!!
J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK
F*CK YOU FIREMAN ED!!!!!!

enigmatics
09-15-2005, 07:57 PM
THE DOLPHINS ARE GOING TO E. RUTHERFORD ON SUNDAY TO WHOPP A$$ AND TAKE BACK THE AFC. SABAN AND HIS SOLDIERS ARE COMING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, NOW BE READY FOR THE BEAT DOWN OF YOUR LIFE.
PAYBACK FOR LAST YEARS LOSS, WHICH BY THE WAY I FEEL YOU RAN UP THE SCORE, GET READY FOR AQUA & ORANGE TO BE ALL OVER THE FIELD!!!

MIAMI DOLPHINS WILL LEAVE NJ 2-0 AND GAIN THE RESPECT BACK THAT THIS PROUD ORGANIZATION DESERVES!!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

CHILL ......................

burghPhinFan
09-15-2005, 07:58 PM
woah, someone had their Redbull!!!! but these aren't your Wanne's Phins, Jets fans, look out!!!!!!!

BleedinGreenNC
09-18-2005, 08:22 PM

MIAMI DOLPHINS WILL LEAVE NJ 2-0 AND GAIN THE RESPECT BACK THAT THIS PROUD ORGANIZATION DESERVES!!!!!If that is a beat down, i will take one every Sunday!:rofl3:

nyrican
09-18-2005, 08:37 PM
ha ha ha ha **** em ha ha ha ha

DOLPHINS SUCK HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

BwanaZulia
09-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Nice thread.

See the score?

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 09:26 AM
Where are all the people that guaranteed a Dolphins victory?:lol: :rofl3:

nyrican
09-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Where are all the people that guaranteed a Dolphins victory?:lol: :rofl3:

I don't know do you ??? :lol: :lol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 09:39 AM
I don't know do you ??? :lol: :lol:Everything is back to normal!!:rofl3:

Kinzua
09-20-2005, 03:28 PM

I wonder if Cover23 has been allowed off his meds yet??? :rofl3: