PDA

View Full Version : Im getting REAL sick of Madden

MillerTime
09-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Im sick of all the Bullsh!t in Madden, online

Its ridiculous how lucky people get some times.

Im sick of the other teams WR making spectacular catches with three guys in a circle around him, and then having my guy drop it when he's WIDE open

Im sick of getting disconnected when I am winning in the 4th quarter. Instead of being 6-0, I am 3-3.

Im sick of all the dropped INTs

Im sick of all the penalties and fumbles that you cant even control

Its getting really annoying, I just cant wait until Socom 3 comes out, so I can have something else to play.

Predaphin
09-15-2005, 08:16 PM

Im sick of the other teams WR making spectacular catches with three guys in a circle around him, and then having my guy drop it when he's WIDE open

Im sick of getting disconnected when I am winning in the 4th quarter. Instead of being 6-0, I am 3-3.

Its getting really annoying, I just cant wait until Socom 3 comes out, so I can have something else to play.

we all need to vent sometimes....... :D

Fudge 101
09-15-2005, 08:20 PM

Yeah..Socom III will be INCREDIBLE. But madden is still a GREAT game. Although the penalties get annoying... think of how the coach feels. He works so hard to put a drive together and some idiot jumps the gun. Its realistic. The dropped INTs... thats just annoying when its first down and it hits your DB in the hands. But its just to keep the game moving i think. The fumbles are uncontrollable in real games too...do you think people want to let it hit the grass? Its just random in the game. the chances are heightened with a hit stick but the other ones are just random. The only thing i truly hate is the run/pass glitch in the game. It just doesnt make sense why it would be put in. But if you dont like your Bills getting killed by the fins online...then stop playing...:lol:

MillerTime
09-15-2005, 09:26 PM
we all need to vent sometimes....... :D
Yea, I was pissed because I just lost yet another game because I was disconnected.

Fudge 101
09-15-2005, 10:03 PM
Yea, I was pissed because I just lost yet another game because I was disconnected.

yeah...that sucks man. The servers are annoying sometimes. I just lost a game to a guy who had a few different plays but each were unstoppable. At least it wasnt one play beating me everytime...lol With the Bears i injured grossman and then with orton he was like 44-45 with his passes. Its so dumb...

13finfan13
09-15-2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah..Socom III will be INCREDIBLE. But madden is still a GREAT game. Although the penalties get annoying... think of how the coach feels. He works so hard to put a drive together and some idiot jumps the gun. Its realistic. The dropped INTs... thats just annoying when its first down and it hits your DB in the hands. But its just to keep the game moving i think. The fumbles are uncontrollable in real games too...do you think people want to let it hit the grass? Its just random in the game. the chances are heightened with a hit stick but the other ones are just random. The only thing i truly hate is the run/pass glitch in the game. It just doesnt make sense why it would be put in. But if you dont like your Bills getting killed by the fins online...then stop playing...:lol:

Ya' hit it on the HEAD fudge!!! Do the Bills have any real "game" in this year's Madden???... I musta' missed it!

Fudge 101
09-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Ya' hit it on the HEAD fudge!!! Do the Bills have any real "game" in this year's Madden???... I musta' missed it!

:rofl3: