PDA

View Full Version : Booker or Ferguson?

tylerdolphin
09-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Ferguson is the number 2 in GB now...while Booker is the #2 on Miami. Im guessing Ferguson will put up better #'s with Favre, but is Ferguson really good enough? Which one to start?

SF Dolfan
09-16-2005, 01:14 AM
DO you have anyone else? I'm not sold on either of those guys. Keep an eye on Reggie Williams and Matt Jones for the Jags. I could see one of those guys stepping it up. Lloyd for the niners is actually a pretty decent player too. Only if those guys are FA's of course.

byroan
09-16-2005, 01:18 AM
As hard as it is to believe, we have a better O-Line than GB. Favre won't be able to do much. I'd start Booker.

Mile High Fin
09-16-2005, 11:40 AM
Booker..........until proven otherwise.

tylerdolphin
09-16-2005, 12:45 PM
I signed Booker and Ferguson this week. I do have Reggie Willaims too. Maybe he will have a big game against Indy's D

Kucha
09-16-2005, 04:57 PM
I'd look for another receiver on the waiver wire. I'm not sold on any of those three.

TheAnswer385
09-16-2005, 08:36 PM
i just picked up fergs today im not starting him though. Although its freaken favre passing to him so i guess you cant go wrong since he is now the 2. i would say 60 yards= 6pts

phinpunk14
09-16-2005, 09:12 PM
I'd go with Booker if i had to choose between the two. At least Booker is a legit #2 WR while Ferguson is a #3 guy filling in for an injury. Personally, I don't like either. Neither team has a dominant #1 receiver that will take pressure off of the #2 guy. Look elsewhere if possible.

burger13
09-17-2005, 10:37 AM
I like Ferguson a lot....better than any of the others mentioned. Favre is a WR-maker. If you are playing for Favre, you're gonna get good numbers. Look at people like Robert Brooks, Antonio Freeman and Donald Driver.....all virtual unknowns until they became Favre's favorite WR. While Driver is still there as the number 1, I expect that Ferguson has the ability to become Favre's main weapon, while Driver is likely on the decline. Anyway, against a HORRIBLE Cleveland secondary, both Driver and Fergson should be pretty good starts.

Don't let the week 1 numbers on Booker fool you. We were #1 in overall offense after the first week, and I think 5th or 6th in passing. Do you really expect those numbers to continue?? I don't. As the total offensive numbers start to decline, so to will Booker's numbers......especially considering that Boston and Welker will continue to grow into a larger part of the offense.

As for the Jag receivers, I would stay away. Matt Jones is gonna be solid, but needs some time. Reggie Williams has been outplayed by Earnest Wilford since both were drafted last year.

wazzy
09-17-2005, 10:47 AM
I'd go with Booker until he lets you down.

patinthehat
09-17-2005, 01:14 PM
go with ferguson. booker won't do it again.

tylerdolphin
09-18-2005, 12:42 AM
I picked up Joe Jurevicius. I think he might outplay them both