PDA

View Full Version : Jets Fans

billybojim
09-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Jets fans, things are back to normal now. It was a weird year last year but now things will be like they have always been. Miami sweeping the Jets and Buffalo and hopefully splitting witn NE. So just remember it's time to eat everything you've said and all the crap you talked last year. We already know what kind of fans you are. You have a great QB like Pennington who happens to have one bad game and you want him benched for a terrible QB like Fiedler who needs a GREAT defense to carry him which you do not have. Penningtons good. Coles is good. Martins washed up and you're coach is going to turn into Dave Wanny.

PeytonsForehead
09-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Jets fans, things are back to normal now. It was a weird year last year but now things will be like they have always been. Miami sweeping the Jets and Buffalo and hopefully splitting witn NE. So just remember it's time to eat everything you've said and all the crap you talked last year. We already know what kind of fans you are. You have a great QB like Pennington who happens to have one bad game and you want him benched for a terrible QB like Fiedler who needs a GREAT defense to carry him which you do not have. Penningtons good. Coles is good. Martins washed up and you're coach is going to turn into Dave Wanny.

Shhhhhhhhh. Don't feed the tro....i mean Jet fans. :D

Drfletcherdc
09-16-2005, 11:25 AM
I hope all this trash talking doesn't come back to haunt us. I prefer to wait until we are 5-0 before I start talking my smack.

broadway chad
09-16-2005, 12:09 PM
sweeping the jets :rofl3: wow man are you high ?

BwanaZulia
09-16-2005, 12:42 PM
I hope all this trash talking doesn't come back to haunt us. I prefer to wait until we are 5-0 before I start talking my smack.

You should spread that love to the rest of your buddies here.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Jets fans, things are back to normal now. It was a weird year last year but now things will be like they have always been. Miami sweeping the Jets and Buffalo and hopefully splitting witn NE. So just remember it's time to eat everything you've said and all the crap you talked last year. We already know what kind of fans you are. You have a great QB like Pennington who happens to have one bad game and you want him benched for a terrible QB like Fiedler who needs a GREAT defense to carry him which you do not have. Penningtons good. Coles is good. Martins washed up and you're coach is going to turn into Dave Wanny.Dolphins and Bears in '06? Man your confused!

timbalu
09-16-2005, 12:48 PM
You should spread that love to the rest of your buddies here.

BZ

And, likewise to you and your buddies from New Yew-wuk. Afterall, this isn't a JETS website, is it ! ;)

Kinzua
09-16-2005, 12:51 PM

:D :rofl3: :D :rofl3: :D :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

BwanaZulia
09-16-2005, 12:55 PM
And, likewise to you and your buddies from New Yew-wuk. Afterall, this isn't a JETS website, is it ! ;)

It is starting to look like it.

I know you think it is crazy to have Jets fans talking about a Jets vs Dolphins game on a Dolphins board.

Crazy.

BZ

nyjunc
09-16-2005, 01:25 PM

back to normal? Like us domianting you? expect that to continue and like not making the playoffs since '01? Yep things will be normal.

RattayOttay49
09-16-2005, 04:53 PM
The Jets are going to shut out the dolphins.

WharfRat
09-16-2005, 05:04 PM

:spit:

Now THAT was funny....:goof:

Marino1983
09-16-2005, 08:54 PM
:eek:
Get a clue Francine.....

Marino1983

BleedinGreenNC
09-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Jets fans, things are back to normal now. It was a weird year last year but now things will be like they have always been. Miami sweeping the Jets and Buffalo and hopefully splitting witn NE. So just remember it's time to eat everything you've said and all the crap you talked last year. We already know what kind of fans you are. You have a great QB like Pennington who happens to have one bad game and you want him benched for a terrible QB like Fiedler who needs a GREAT defense to carry him which you do not have. Penningtons good. Coles is good. Martins washed up and you're coach is going to turn into Dave Wanny.Yeah, everything is back to normal!

Kinzua
09-19-2005, 11:12 AM
:eek:

Originally Posted by RattayOttay49

Get a clue Francine.....

Marino1983

Seems Rattay had more of clue than you, Marinaro!!! :rofl3:

BwanaZulia
09-19-2005, 12:33 PM

It is today.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 12:45 PM
It is today.

BZLOL!!:rofl3:

nyrican
09-19-2005, 01:03 PM

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Marino1983
09-19-2005, 04:35 PM
:roflmao:
And as popZITkin peers up from her kneeling poisition and wipes of the oozing stickiness from the corners of her lipstick covered mouth,, she bellow's the above squeel....
Hey clearasil lucy,, the score was 17-7... YOUR new boyfriend predicted that the jest would shut out the phins... How in the F*** does she have a clue einstein??
:shakeno:

Marino1983