PDA

View Full Version : LOL What are you dolphin fans smoking

RattayOttay49
09-16-2005, 04:55 PM
What are you dolphin fans smoking. Do you guys honestly think you have a chance for the playoffs. The 49ers have a better chance then the dolphins. Thats because the NFC West is weak yes im saying the 49ers are weak right now but they have a better chance then the dolphins.

WharfRat
09-16-2005, 04:57 PM
http://www.finnmoller.dk/tr-norge/norge2002/t-troll.jpg

byroan
09-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Some good sh!t!

washFin84
09-16-2005, 06:19 PM
What are you dolphin fans smoking. Do you guys honestly think you have a chance for the playoffs. The 49ers have a better chance then the dolphins. Thats because the NFC West is weak yes im saying the 49ers are weak right now but they have a better chance then the dolphins.:sleep:
You guys did play a good game on Sunday as I seen some of it, but that does not mean that your team is better than ours. As a matter of a fact we beat your a$$ last year punk! :lol: The NFC is a lot easier than the AFC, but just because you are sitting at the top of your divison all by your lonesome don't get your hopes up! The Seahawks can play a mean game, the Cards should be better than they played, and the Rams most definately should have beat you on Sunday. I know they would have killed you had they opened at home. The Dolphins however are going to be 100 X better than last year, so go suck an egg trollboy.

washFin84
09-16-2005, 06:23 PM
http://www.finnmoller.dk/tr-norge/norge2002/t-troll.jpgYou tell em Wharf!

RattayOttay49
09-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Im not saying that my team is better all im saying is I think they have a better chance at making the playoffs because of the lack of talent in the nfc west. They already beat the rams so they prob can beat the Seahawks and we know they can beat the cards. All im saying is I like my chances against those teams.

cnc66
09-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Im not saying that my team is better all im saying is I think they have a better chance at making the playoffs because of the lack of talent in the nfc west. They already beat the rams so they prob can beat the Seahawks and we know they can beat the cards. All im saying is I like my chances against those teams.

and you might be right, for us, this Jets game will show us where we are. One game at a time.

Kinzua
09-16-2005, 06:39 PM
:sleep:
You guys did play a good game on Sunday as I seen some of it, but that does not mean that your team is better than ours. As a matter of a fact we beat your a$$ last year punk! :lol: The NFC is a lot easier than the AFC, but just because you are sitting at the top of your divison all by your lonesome don't get your hopes up! The Seahawks can play a mean game, the Cards should be better than they played, and the Rams most definately should have beat you on Sunday. I know they would have killed you had they opened at home. The Dolphins however are going to be 100 X better than last year, so go suck an egg trollboy.

I guess the schools in Washington State aren't any better at teaching English comprehension than the ones in Florida!!!

Rattay didn't say his team was better than the Fins. He said the Niners have a better shot at the playoffs than the Fishies, and he's right. The NFC West is full of pretenders that look good on paper but play like crrraapp on the field! 8-8 won the division last year, and none of them showed themselves much better this year except for the Niners.

The AFC East has three legitimate playoff contenders, including the SB champs and a wild card team from last season. Buffalo missed the playoffs by 1 game. Miami could go 8-8 this year and still end up in last place in their division.

MoFinz
09-16-2005, 06:40 PM
What are you dolphin fans smoking. Do you guys honestly think you have a chance for the playoffs. The 49ers have a better chance then the dolphins. Thats because the NFC West is weak yes im saying the 49ers are weak right now but they have a better chance then the dolphins.

Do you wonder why people perceive San Francisco fans as wine and cheese when you come with some weak smack like this?

Honestly man, your team and your fans would be castrated and strung up if you played in the AFC East. Our division is not for Nancy's who say, "Oh, we suck...yay....."

Now, to quote Dane Cook...."GET THAT S*** OUTTA HERE...."
:lol:

RattayOttay49
09-16-2005, 07:16 PM
I see you guys telling the Bills they cant win a superbowl and bringing up the past like that. So all I have to say is 5 super bowl wins can you say that about your team. Who won when the 49ers and Dolphins played against eachother ohh right it was the 49ers.

MoFinz
09-16-2005, 08:32 PM
I see you guys telling the Bills they cant win a superbowl and bringing up the past like that. So all I have to say is 5 super bowl wins can you say that about your team. Who won when the 49ers and Dolphins played against eachother ohh right it was the 49ers.

17-0......as good as your team was , it was NEVER PERFECT

Aint no topping that son, now get to steppin', i'm sure the bath house floor needs moppin'

Marino1983
09-16-2005, 08:46 PM
So WTF this have to do with the billy goats????????????????????
Does mommy know what YOU are doing with her panties??
"Who won when the 49ers and Dolphins played against eachother ohh right it was the 49ers" Not last season,,, resident San Fran princess!

Marino1983

WILLIS21
09-16-2005, 10:16 PM
So WTF this have to do with the billy goats????????????????????
Does mommy know what YOU are doing with her panties??
"Who won when the 49ers and Dolphins played against eachother ohh right it was the 49ers" Not last season,,, resident San Fran princess!

Marino1983

And this is coming from someone who is always bringing up 1972.

finfan54
09-16-2005, 11:02 PM
A cigar!

Marino1983
09-17-2005, 08:35 AM
And this is coming from someone who is always bringing up 1972.
WTF :confused: ??
Back TO your stall GAYhe... Stupid F***ing brain-dead troll!
One of thousands of my herd of 0wned billy goat lovers...
:wave:

Marino1983

motormeat0170
09-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Why is a San Fran loser here talking crap about the Fins or football in general? Unbelievable.