PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for madden players...

Fudge 101
09-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Well today was the first time i experienced it. The guy was already using the infamous run/pass glitch... BUT TODAY, he beat what i thought had been fixed. He blocked a kick. I wont go into details on how he did it cuz i dont want people her finding out. But yes, its still happening in 06. Sad, what these people have to do to win...:fire:

the news gets a little better...
They cannot block field goals ill say yet since the find new glitches everyday...:mad: Only punts...so best bet is to fake hike then punt, i think it messes their timing up a little. Good luck against the cheaters...:yell: :shakeno:

TheAnswer385
09-16-2005, 09:13 PM
Well today was the first time i experienced it. The guy was already using the infamous run/pass glitch... BUT TODAY, he beat what i thought had been fixed. He blocked a kick. I wont go into details on how he did it cuz i dont want people her finding out. But yes, its still happening in 06. Sad, what these people have to do to win...:fire:

edit: the news gets a little better...
They cannot block field goals ill say yet since the find new glitches everyday...:mad: Only punts...so best bet is to fake hike then punt, i think it messes their timing up a little. Good luck against the cheaters...:yell: :shakeno:when u go to kick hold the kick button in and release when u want.(click once for power then on accuracy hold it) did you ever do that???

Fudge 101
09-16-2005, 09:24 PM
when u go to kick hold the kick button in and release when u want.(click once for power then on accuracy hold it) did you ever do that???

Does that work online, because it didnt last year online...

TheAnswer385
09-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Does that work online, because it didnt last year online...O thats a good question im not sure i dont play much madden online just NCAA so i havent had to face the problem

Predaphin
09-16-2005, 09:36 PM
DO THIS......if they're using the infamous Block Punt by selecting diffrent players on and off (to catch your timing of the kick meter)...then you push pause...then immiedetly RIGHT after your pause you kick the ball....it distrupts there timing....it's worked for me (also works good when you dont have timeouts remaining)

Might want to try this on the punt block you just mentioned. ;)

Fudge 101
09-16-2005, 10:03 PM
DO THIS......if they're using the infamous Block Punt by selecting diffrent players on and off (to catch your timing of the kick meter)...then you push pause...then immiedetly RIGHT after your pause you kick the ball....it distrupts there timing....it's worked for me (also works good when you dont have timeouts remaining)

Might want to try this on the punt block you just mentioned. ;)

ha ha yeah i know that pause trick and did it...but it only works 3 times since you only have 3 pauses per half. Its just so ****ing annoying when they do that grrrrrrrr.....

Manican
09-16-2005, 10:53 PM
He only blocked 1 kick? That happens in the NFL, what's wrong with that?

Fudge 101
09-16-2005, 11:09 PM
He only blocked 1 kick? That happens in the NFL, what's wrong with that?

lol no he didnt block one. He only blocked one TYPE of kick ( a punt). The field goals, he didnt have enough time. But for EVERY punt he had the timing by switching bewteen players back and forth really quickly and then had perfect timing blocking my kick. Dont get so defensive without fully reading...:rolleyes:

Prime Time
09-16-2005, 11:57 PM
Yeah this one guy blocked alot of my punts but I still killed him. Its okay though, its all good.

UCFinfan86
09-17-2005, 12:22 AM
what punt play did u pick b/c if u pick Max punt protection there should be no way he can get throguh

Agent51
09-17-2005, 12:38 AM
lol no he didnt block one. He only blocked one TYPE of kick ( a punt). The field goals, he didnt have enough time. But for EVERY punt he had the timing by switching bewteen players back and forth really quickly and then had perfect timing blocking my kick. Dont get so defensive without fully reading...:rolleyes:

I haven't played Madden this year online yet, and I don't play much online anyway, but I'm not getting what you're saying. I mean, i fully get the cheating thing, but I don't get how switching players before the kick gets them to break through? Could someone please explain WHY this happens?

Fudge 101
09-17-2005, 10:07 AM
I haven't played Madden this year online yet, and I don't play much online anyway, but I'm not getting what you're saying. I mean, i fully get the cheating thing, but I don't get how switching players before the kick gets them to break through? Could someone please explain WHY this happens?

Well to the best of my ability, i will try to portray it. Okay, he lines up on the end of a punt block. for the previos post btw punt protection isnt good enough. He then swtiches from back and forth from the two outer players. When he cant switch anymore, he knows the punt is about the happen so he uses the guy the computer locked him on and halls *** getting an almost "perfect" jump on the play. He runs past the guys blocking and blocks the punt. If that doesnt help, then i suck at describing it but it should give you a better idea. Just do the pause method a few times and you should be alright. Usually as a player they suck anyways so its not a huge deal. I kept up with him forever until he got a final punt block with me out of timeouts and ran the fumble in for a TD.

Fudge 101
09-17-2005, 10:08 AM
what punt play did u pick b/c if u pick Max punt protection there should be no way he can get throguh

should is the key word :(. In madden, we all know should doesnt always happen...

Agent51
09-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Well to the best of my ability, i will try to portray it. Okay, he lines up on the end of a punt block. for the previos post btw punt protection isnt good enough. He then swtiches from back and forth from the two outer players. When he cant switch anymore, he knows the punt is about the happen so he uses the guy the computer locked him on and halls *** getting an almost "perfect" jump on the play. He runs past the guys blocking and blocks the punt. If that doesnt help, then i suck at describing it but it should give you a better idea. Just do the pause method a few times and you should be alright. Usually as a player they suck anyways so its not a huge deal. I kept up with him forever until he got a final punt block with me out of timeouts and ran the fumble in for a TD.

OH, OK, yea, that helps. I have never rapidly switched guys before the play, I like to control a blitzing guy, if there is one, or a lineman if not, so I didn't know that right before the snap you can't switch guys anymore. That is so stupid. Why would you even cheat to win, it's not liek you REALLY won with your own skills, so how would it make you feel good about your abilities? Lame.

Fudge 101
09-17-2005, 02:28 PM
OH, OK, yea, that helps. I have never rapidly switched guys before the play, I like to control a blitzing guy, if there is one, or a lineman if not, so I didn't know that right before the snap you can't switch guys anymore. That is so stupid. Why would you even cheat to win, it's not liek you REALLY won with your own skills, so how would it make you feel good about your abilities? Lame.

i also dont see how its even considered fun... i mean people that pick the SAME offensive play everytime or the people that pick the SAME defensive play everytime. If you figure you pick what 65 plays on defense or something throughout the game, maybe more. If you do the same thing over and over for HALF the game, wouldnt it become no fun? IDK just my 2 cents...

Buddwalk
09-17-2005, 03:04 PM
Heres the thing if they wanna block your kicks block theres :D