PDA

View Full Version : The usual, decisions...

Gonzo
09-16-2005, 10:17 PM
I need 2 starting running backs. I have L. Johnson, W. McGahee, and J. Jones. Right now I am leaning towards Johnson and Jones. What do you guys think?

PressCoverage
09-17-2005, 01:57 AM
this is a no brainer... you start full-time starters... not change of pace, part-time backs who lose touches, regardless of how productive they are....

for now, you stick with Jones and McGahee... or should...

besides, KC's line is a mess this week... Roaf is out, Waters has a bad back, and Weigman had the flu or something... and don't underestimate the Raiders' improvement on run defense...

Gonzo
09-17-2005, 06:28 AM
this is a no brainer... you start full-time starters... not change of pace, part-time backs who lose touches, regardless of how productive they are....

for now, you stick with Jones and McGahee... or should...

besides, KC's line is a mess this week... Roaf is out, Waters has a bad back, and Weigman had the flu or something... and don't underestimate the Raiders' improvement on run defense...

If it was a no-brainer, I wouldn't have asked for opinions. J. Jones is facing a pretty good run defense in Was. and its a rivalry game, which usually tends to be either hit or miss. So, normally I would agree with you and start McGahee and Jones more often than not. However, there are weeks when that is questionable. Regardless, I went with McGahee and Jones just because I still don't like the idea of split carries (though I won't be to upset when the Phins start doing it :D).