PDA

View Full Version : history suggests the next evolution of NFL Qb..read my facts...

footballer
09-17-2005, 12:12 PM
you had the best ever in Marino: owner of 96.999% of all QB records, classic pocket passer,accuracy unbelievable, career avg. of .12 ypc on rushes.HOFer.

you had Elway: good slow elusive type runner, strong arm,big horse mouth smile that deflected oncoming tacklers with the fericity of a bucking stallion.HOFer.

you witnessed the slippery Cunningham: skinny, strong armed, cat quick bouncyness, mr. fantastic type flexabilty , owner of nfl record 99 yard pass play to fred barnett, juking bruce smith twice on that very play(in his own endzone).

then they gave you Young:1st real fleet footed runner/ scrambler/ run first/team leader type, transitioned guts with grit, recently inducted into the NFL HOF.

then came mikey vick, throws a strong spiral, maybe fastest player in nfl regardless of pos., only hit 3 out of 10 throwing at side of brick building. would eventually mold the minds of fantasy gm's everywhere from finheavens forums(alright already with frigin vince young!!!) to video gamers who delight in running vick on shotgun hail mary pass plays on 1st,2nd,3,and 4th down, he became the epitome of potential dual threat of the 1200yard rushing/2000yards passing QB...

next on the list, the new hybrid of NFL Qb..a player who can lead his team down the field almost single handedly, he can run, he can throw, he can peyton manningly-like coach his own team, he can lead block, he can tear into the the hearts of every marketing firm in the world, he will make your wallet thinner, because you will buy his jersey, but best of all, i give you the first NFL self-blocking QB..with some work, and luck in next years draft, paul tagliabluey announces with the 32nd pick in the 2006 NFL draft, the MIami Dolphins select:
d'brickshaw ferguson OT/QB
....6-6 350 qb from virginia....runs 40 in 5 flat, once threw a tennis ball threw a brick wall, blocks for himself, bigger than dante(and chester mcglockton), more elusive than Vernon Carey, hit 7 out of 10 throwing ball at brick wall.

I got stupid today. GD!! all these frigin Vince Young threads, coupled with everyone wanting a friging running QB, along with the fact that most of you guys friging want it to be next April all mother effiing ready so we can gd pick another player.....we are two fffkkng games into the season, leave all that isht alone...you draft to prepare for the season, you DO NOT play the season to prepare for the draft....
Forgive me sane finfans, but im at my wits end.

Phinz4Life
09-17-2005, 12:23 PM
D'Brick is top 5.

wonderl33t
09-17-2005, 12:26 PM
I feel u doggie. Scramblers are fun to watch but they just don't win championships

footballer
09-17-2005, 12:30 PM
D'Brick is top 5.
you missed my point dawg, i was clowning the whole revolution of the espn-asation of quarterbacks.. i would love to have brick on the ol, i was just using him as a example...sorry if my message was not clear enough..maybe i shouldve used another player instead..

footballer
09-17-2005, 01:57 PM
seeee what i mean?

this link has been hot for about 6 hours now, and isnt slowing down..why are yall obsessed with next years draft?!!

NFL Draft 2006 Which QB will you guys draft?
NFL Draft 2006 Which QB will you guys draft?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------NFL Draft 2006 Which QB will you guys draft?

I think you guys should draft Young from Texas. What do you guys think?

RattayOttay49
View Public Profile
Challenge RattayOttay49 in the Arcade
Send a private message to RattayOttay49
Find More Posts by RattayOttay49
Add RattayOttay49 to Your Buddy List

09-16-2005, 05:12 PM #2
XxFiN FaNxX
Phish Phan In Philly

that would be cool...but young looks like a project

What now doubters?

XxFiN FaNxX
View Public Profile
Challenge XxFiN FaNxX in the Arcade
Send a private message to XxFiN FaNxX
Find More Posts by XxFiN FaNxX
Add XxFiN FaNxX to Your Buddy List

09-16-2005, 05:13 PM #3
NativeFin
Year of the Fin

Omar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willis21
This is a 3part question for FinsRclowns
1) Are you a female?
2) Are you a bills fan
3) Where do you live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willis21
I'm starting to suspect FinsRclowns might be male? If FinsRclowns really is a female I'm still very interested!

excerpts from Clowns love life!!!!

NativeFin
View Public Profile
Challenge NativeFin in the Arcade
Send a private message to NativeFin
Find More Posts by NativeFin
Add NativeFin to Your Buddy List

09-16-2005, 05:14 PM #4
DBoston80
All-Pro

many feel young will be converted to WR in the NFL due to his release.

http://www.natronbomb.com/images/Oh...%20Explorer.swf

DBoston80
View Public Profile
Challenge DBoston80 in the Arcade
Send a private message to DBoston80
Find More Posts by DBoston80
Add DBoston80 to Your Buddy List

09-16-2005, 05:15 PM #5
ercin13
PHIN4LIFE

omar jacobs

ercin13
View Public Profile
Challenge ercin13 in the Arcade
Send a private message to ercin13
Find More Posts by ercin13
Add ercin13 to Your Buddy List

09-16-2005, 05:16 PM #6
Joneal7
Toniu Fonoti is Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoston80
many feel young will be converted to WR in the NFL due to his release.

sidearm right?....hmm lets see i think David Carr has a sidearm release, Jake Plummer, and Philip Rivers if im not mistaken

I Represent the Jamarcus Russell Bandwagon!!!

get out rattay, your a bills fan...

KTOWNFINFAN
09-17-2005, 02:03 PM
you had the best ever in Marino: owner of 96.999% of all QB records, classic pocket passer,accuracy unbelievable, career avg. of .12 ypc on rushes.HOFer.

you had Elway: good slow elusive type runner, strong arm,big horse mouth smile that deflected oncoming tacklers with the fericity of a bucking stallion.HOFer.

you witnessed the slippery Cunningham: skinny, strong armed, cat quick bouncyness, mr. fantastic type flexabilty , owner of nfl record 99 yard pass play to fred barnett, juking bruce smith twice on that very play(in his own endzone).

then they gave you Young:1st real fleet footed runner/ scrambler/ run first/team leader type, transitioned guts with grit, recently inducted into the NFL HOF.

then came mikey vick, throws a strong spiral, maybe fastest player in nfl regardless of pos., only hit 3 out of 10 throwing at side of brick building. would eventually mold the minds of fantasy gm's everywhere from finheavens forums(alright already with frigin vince young!!!) to video gamers who delight in running vick on shotgun hail mary pass plays on 1st,2nd,3,and 4th down, he became the epitome of potential dual threat of the 1200yard rushing/2000yards passing QB...

next on the list, the new hybrid of NFL Qb..a player who can lead his team down the field almost single handedly, he can run, he can throw, he can peyton manningly-like coach his own team, he can lead block, he can tear into the the hearts of every marketing firm in the world, he will make your wallet thinner, because you will buy his jersey, but best of all, i give you the first NFL self-blocking QB..with some work, and luck in next years draft, paul tagliabluey announces with the 32nd pick in the 2006 NFL draft, the MIami Dolphins select:
d'brickshaw ferguson OT/QB
....6-6 350 qb from virginia....runs 40 in 5 flat, once threw a tennis ball threw a brick wall, blocks for himself, bigger than dante(and chester mcglockton), more elusive than Vernon Carey, hit 7 out of 10 throwing ball at brick wall.

I got stupid today. GD!! all these frigin Vince Young threads, coupled with everyone wanting a friging running QB, along with the fact that most of you guys friging want it to be next April all mother effiing ready so we can gd pick another player.....we are two fffkkng games into the season, leave all that isht alone...you draft to prepare for the season, you DO NOT play the season to prepare for the draft....
Forgive me sane finfans, but im at my wits end.

HOLY CRAP !!!!! I musta overslept. We are already two weeks into the season??? DID we beat the Jets?? I can't believe I slept for two days. WHY didn't one of you guys wake me up?? :D

djfresh47
09-17-2005, 02:08 PM
What's wrong with a Qb that can run? I guess i'll just ignore Michael Vick's record as a starter, and the record of the Falcons when he does not play, because obviously a Qb who can run will have no success in the league.

WitheringPlant
09-17-2005, 02:37 PM
D'Brick is top 5.
Stupidest post of the day? We'll see.
By the way, do you even read the first post?

footballer
09-17-2005, 11:31 PM
HOLY CRAP !!!!! I musta overslept. We are already two weeks into the season??? DID we beat the Jets?? I can't believe I slept for two days. WHY didn't one of you guys wake me up?? :D
s my d you sarcatic eff..bama...

Mod Edit: For this kind of behavior and language (yes we can read between the lines), you get two days off. Let's hope after the Jets game, you can be more civilized. nj

footballer
09-17-2005, 11:37 PM
What's wrong with a Qb that can run? I guess i'll just ignore Michael Vick's record as a starter, and the record of the Falcons when he does not play, because obviously a Qb who can run will have no success in the league.
i dont like your tone, whats vick td to int rating? whats his qb rating? ok now gimme peytons qb rating....thought so...so what if vick run for 1200, he'll pass for 1200 too...with 13 td's and 13 pickles...i admit, he lead his squad his team to the nfc championship game, but did they win? thought so.!!!!. anyway, my fury isnt against vick(personally i love him, hes very entertaining), it's against these stupid posts, talking isht that vince young is the next vick,,or we shuld draft his bro...my point is....the season is young...eff next years draft..last year suckedddd....i want to win..i will take slow moving, 49 year old gus anyday, if we kepp busting knuts in teams ices....dont hate me, iam a adolfan,,i love you...i want you to love me too.

footballer
09-17-2005, 11:42 PM
oh, btw..u r a deek..bama.

AlanSaysYo
09-17-2005, 11:44 PM
This thread is hilarious.

paskerbrandon
09-17-2005, 11:45 PM
oh, btw..u r a deek..bama.

:hmmm:

Crisis
09-17-2005, 11:45 PM
History says it doesn't matter who your QB is.

Defense wins championships.

djfresh47
09-18-2005, 12:52 AM
i dont like your tone, whats vick td to int rating? whats his qb rating? ok now gimme peytons qb rating....thought so...so what if vick run for 1200, he'll pass for 1200 too...with 13 td's and 13 pickles...i admit, he lead his squad his team to the nfc championship game, but did they win? thought so.!!!!. anyway, my fury isnt against vick(personally i love him, hes very entertaining), it's against these stupid posts, talking isht that vince young is the next vick,,or we shuld draft his bro...my point is....the season is young...eff next years draft..last year suckedddd....i want to win..i will take slow moving, 49 year old gus anyday, if we kepp busting knuts in teams ices....dont hate me, iam a adolfan,,i love you...i want you to love me too.

What's wrong with Vince Young? I wouldn't compare him to Vick because Vick is a dwarf compared to Vince Young. You compare Vick to Manning, but fail to recognize that Vick's team went farther in the playoffs than Manning's. So there are Vince Young threads, and you get annoyed, so you make a Vince Young thread. I don't get the logic, or your spelling.

Marino1983
09-18-2005, 10:33 AM
History says it doesn't matter who your QB is.

Defense wins championships.
:spit:
Then why is QUEENY a cowGIRL now then crissy?????
Dumb F***!
:goof:

Marino1983

Maynard the Hammer
09-20-2005, 03:02 PM
tennis ball through a brick wall....:D