PDA

View Full Version : Madden 06 Roster Downloads

The_Phish
09-17-2005, 07:00 PM
When the hell are the new roster downloads going to be available for madden 06. Does anyone know???? I'm still on 08 08 for my PS2!

jtsacksyou
09-17-2005, 07:05 PM
we have a gaming forum!

SuperBankz
09-17-2005, 07:05 PM
i hear ya id like to get updated

Jt0323
09-17-2005, 07:11 PM
you should of posted this in the Gaming section

The_Phish
09-17-2005, 07:17 PM
OMG I just got home from work. MODS please move this thread Im getting Bit$%hed at.

Adam First
09-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Roster Updates were originally planned for Friday night.
They were released for 20 minutes then they were took down, since a guard on the Jets was just 7 inches tall.

7 INCHES.

Among other things.

The_Phish
09-18-2005, 12:21 AM
thanks to those of you who actually responded. I'm glad the kids finally went to bed! Go Dolphins! :jetssuck:

Toneboy
09-18-2005, 02:53 AM
Roster Updates were originally planned for Friday night.
They were released for 20 minutes then they were took down, since a guard on the Jets was just 7 inches tall.
I hope he's playing for them today. :rofl3:

painnotpleasure
09-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Okay... it's Monday, the roster updates are supposed to be here, where are they?? Anyone know what time they're expected to have them today??

arsenal
09-19-2005, 02:23 PM
wait i got the new rosters, im confused, im gonna have to check to see if i got the 7incher guy, haha...

i remember i went online and it downloaded the rosters then asked if i wanted to save em and i did... then i went to the actual roster download section and it said 8/8... but when i went offline and checked what i saved our roster was right, we had lodiamond, berger (yet still st. clair???), etc...

painnotpleasure
09-19-2005, 02:56 PM
wait i got the new rosters, im confused, im gonna have to check to see if i got the 7incher guy, haha...

i remember i went online and it downloaded the rosters then asked if i wanted to save em and i did... then i went to the actual roster download section and it said 8/8... but when i went offline and checked what i saved our roster was right, we had lodiamond, berger (yet still st. clair???), etc... Alright... I'm going to take your word and go try again now. Hopefully it works. :pray:

arsenal
09-19-2005, 03:13 PM
yeah i dont know whats up really, but i started my season with the new rosters, its got gus as the starter, feeley down to 3rd string, gordon is on philly, thompson gone, manny wrights there, etc... they still had bell as the starting safety though

painnotpleasure
09-19-2005, 03:53 PM
yeah i dont know whats up really, but i started my season with the new rosters, its got gus as the starter, feeley down to 3rd string, gordon is on philly, thompson gone, manny wrights there, etc... they still had bell as the starting safety though Do you have XBox or PS2? I just tried for PS2 to download the rosters again with no luck... still says 8/8 but even though I heard some people got the updated roster even when it said 8/8 so I saved it anyway. I tried it many times and many different ways with no luck. It doesn't have AJ 3rd string for me, Gordon isn't on Phily, Thompson isn't going, Manny Wright is not there... so to sum it up, it didn't work for me. And if you do have PS2 let me know if you did anything different to get it to work and when you downloaded them... Appreciate it arsenal, thanks.

Agent51
09-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Do you have XBox or PS2? I just tried for PS2 to download the rosters again with no luck... still says 8/8 but even though I heard some people got the updated roster even when it said 8/8 so I saved it anyway. I tried it many times and many different ways with no luck. It doesn't have AJ 3rd string for me, Gordon isn't on Phily, Thompson isn't going, Manny Wright is not there... so to sum it up, it didn't work for me. And if you do have PS2 let me know if you did anything different to get it to work and when you downloaded them... Appreciate it arsenal, thanks.

This SUCKS, I have been waiting til the day madden came out for the "final cuts" roster to start my franchise and here we are, 3 weeks into the NFL season and STILL no update, I'm getting EXTREMELY sick of exhibition games, LETS GO EA:mad: :yell: :fire:

If anyone gets the NEW update (for PS2), can they please post that its out on this board? I will do the same if I get it and nobody has posted that its up yet. SUPPOSEDLY EA said by today at the latest after they took it down Friday, so it should be up soon.

painnotpleasure
09-19-2005, 04:53 PM
This SUCKS, I have been waiting til the day madden came out for the "final cuts" roster to start my franchise and here we are, 3 weeks into the NFL season and STILL no update, I'm getting EXTREMELY sick of exhibition games, LETS GO EA:mad: :yell: :fire:

If anyone gets the NEW update (for PS2), can they please post that its out on this board? I will do the same if I get it and nobody has posted that its up yet. SUPPOSEDLY EA said by today at the latest after they took it down Friday, so it should be up soon. I hear ya, it's pissing me off. I've been waiting for the roster updates after the final cuts to start my franchise too. And I was all psyched when they were coming out on Friday and than get on too late and find out they removed them and then they say this weekend but to no avail. And then Monday at the latest... and I lasted tried at around 4 o'clock and no luck. :tantrum:

I'm with you Agent51... If anyone gets the new updates for PS2, please post that it's out here... I WILL DO THE SAME!!!

arsenal
09-19-2005, 05:19 PM
i have ps2... again i didn't go to roster downloads, there it still said the old one, but when i logged online (i think it was thursday night) it had downloaded the latest online roster and asked if i wanted to save i said yes and then i played an online game (and it had the updated rosters there i think) and went offline and checked the rosters it saved and lo and behold it was the new one... swear to god on this one... when i get home i can let ya'll know if it has that 7 inch player on there, haha

CsonkYa
09-19-2005, 05:28 PM
new rosters are out on Ps2. Not much change. Jets 7" dude grew up,lol.

painnotpleasure
09-19-2005, 05:36 PM
new rosters are out on Ps2. Not much change. Jets 7" dude grew up,lol. When did you download them? Just now?? I NEED CONFIRMATION! I've been let down too many times today! :yell:

painnotpleasure
09-19-2005, 05:37 PM
Oh roster updates... WHY MUST YOU BE SO COMPLEX! Okay... I'm going to try... this BETTER work!

CsonkYa
09-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Oh roster updates... WHY MUST YOU BE SO COMPLEX! Okay... I'm going to try... this BETTER work!

pphhhffft. Relax there chief. You asked for some one to post when they came out and as you will see...they out.

painnotpleasure
09-19-2005, 06:14 PM
pphhhffft. Relax there chief. You asked for some one to post when they came out and as you will see...they out. Sorry, didn't mean to direct my frustration towards you... thanks for posting! Going to go check, hopefully it works!!

CsonkYa
09-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to direct my frustration towards you... thanks for posting! Going to go check, hopefully it works!!

No problem. They will.

painnotpleasure
09-20-2005, 06:37 AM
Glad to say that it worked and apparently the new rosters were released about 4:30 yesterday. :)

TheAnswer385
09-20-2005, 07:01 AM
anything great about them

arsenal
09-20-2005, 10:32 AM
hahah i got the 7incher dude on the jets, hes a backup guard... and i played an exhibition game and put him in and **** was hilarious, hahaha... cause hed still block like he was normal height but its like a flea out there, ****s great, they should have kept it like that, hah