PDA

View Full Version : suckers !!!!

nyrican
09-18-2005, 08:47 PM
there you all were talking **** on how the fins were going to paste the Jets

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: you beat a Denver team that was beat up up from the heat in south florida.....

and you were all confident that the phins were going to beat the JETS AT THE MEADOWLANDS NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOLPHINS SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timbalu
09-19-2005, 07:53 AM
NEW YORKER, RICAN, AND JETS FAN= STRIKE THREE !!
NOT FROM NEW YORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD !
IF YOU LUV N.Y. TAKE I-95 NORTH 1200 MILES AND FOLLOW YOUR NOSE TO THE STENCH !!

BwanaZulia
09-19-2005, 08:15 AM
IF YOU LUV N.Y. TAKE I-95 NORTH 1200 MILES AND FOLLOW YOUR NOSE TO THE STENCH !!

Actually, pass the stench of NJ and head into NY.

BZ

nyrican
09-19-2005, 08:24 AM

SHUT THE **** UP LA LA LA LA LA HA HA HA

YOU BIG TRAILER TRASH SUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nyrican
09-19-2005, 08:27 AM

hey tibuktu guess what you were duped and belived the HYPE !!!!!!!!!!
SUCKER ...... now be a good boy and take your A$$ back to the trailer park
were you belong ... :rofl3: :rofl3:

Kinzua
09-19-2005, 11:07 AM

Spoken like a typical ignorant FLA redneck who's never been further north than Jacksonville!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Anybody from FLA, the land of 10,000 trailer parks and Havana North, ought not to poke fun at the Big Apple.

Hey, Timbits, batten down the hatches, here comes another hurricane. :eek: Hopefully Palm Gardens or Coconut Grove or whatever the name of that trailer park you call home isn't in the path of this one.

nick1
09-19-2005, 11:12 AM
Hey, Timbits, batten down the hatches, here comes another hurricane. :eek: Hopefully Palm Gardens or Coconut Grove or whatever the name of that trailer park you call home isn't in the path of this one.
thats not funny :shakeno:

nick1
09-19-2005, 11:13 AM
have you ever been to Miami? the homes out there are so expensive, there isn't a trailer park in site

timbalu
09-19-2005, 11:22 AM
SHUT THE **** UP LA LA LA LA LA HA HA HA

YOU BIG TRAILER TRASH SUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU LIVE IN "MAGGOT/MARGATE" AND YOU'RE CALLING ME TRAILER TRASH ? YOU SORRY A$$ MF WHO COULDN'T GET A JOB OR GET ARRESTED IN N.Y. . YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LIAR/LOSER/P.R. /PUDDLE OF DOG PUKE/
JETS FAN..MY TAX $$ ARE PROBABLY SUPPORTING YOUR MISERABLE A$$..
GET A LIFE, AND A BACKBONE AND IF YOU LOVE IT NEW YEW-WUK TAKE YOUR SORRY A$$ BACK :fire:

Kinzua
09-19-2005, 11:30 AM
YOU LIVE IN "MAGGOT/MARGATE" AND YOU'RE CALLING ME TRAILER TRASH ? YOU SORRY A$$ MF WHO COULDN'T GET A JOB OR GET ARRESTED IN N.Y. . YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LIAR/LOSER/P.R. /PUDDLE OF DOG PUKE/
GET A LIFE, AND A BACKBONE AND IF YOU LOVE IT NEW YEW-WUK TAKE YOUR SORRY A$$ BACK :fire:

Hey, sweetpea, if all the New Yorkers left FLA, all you ignorant rednecks would be exactly where you were before you got good jobs cleaning hotel rooms and maintaining condos: picking oranges, strawberries, and tomatoes.... Actually, you wouldn't even be that well off. Most of the orange groves have been replaced by trailer parks. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Kinzua
09-19-2005, 11:38 AM
thats not funny :shakeno:

I didn't intend it to be funny. Luckily for most of Florida, Rita is supposed to go through the Florida Straits (between FLA and Cuba) on its way into the Gulf of Mexico. There are hurricane warnings up for the southeastern tip of FLA and the Keys. Once into the Gulf, the storm is expected to strength and head for Texas ... :eek:

BTW, Timbits doesn't live in Miami. He used to have his town on his profile, but I guess he's moved ...

timbalu
09-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Spoken like a typical ignorant FLA redneck who's never been further north than Jacksonville!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Anybody from FLA, the land of 10,000 trailer parks and Havana North, ought not to poke fun at the Big Apple.

Hey Sh1t Bag, I would have thought you'd be hiding after SUCKALO got it's a$$ handed to them, yesterday . Listen, sheep herder, any time you'd care to compare passports I'll be happy to shut your ignorant mouth, again. I've been from Europe to Rio and all points in between. I've been from Miami to San Diego, from San Fransisco to Boston and all points in between.I was a singer on the cruise ships that cruised ALL of the Caribbean from Nassau to Aruba and Jamaica to Cozumel, although I've never been to SUCKALO. That would feel too much like stepping in a pile of warm, soft dogsh!t without wearing any shoes. I don't polka, eat gourmet foods such as kielbasa or pierogis,pitch horseshoes, bowl, or scratch my crotch in public, so I wouldn't fit in . Don't bother to embarrass yourself with where you haven't been, or what you haven't experienced..I already have agood idea . Last time I looked, I haven't found any trailer parks in Cooper City, and if you'd care to research it , you'll find the value of the homes, here, anywhere from 4 to 6 times the value of any in SUCKALO or surrounding areas . Looking forward to playing SUCKALO, this year..Your team doesn't do well against Florida teams . :cry:

nyrican
09-19-2005, 11:55 AM

hey $hit head obviously you have not been to Margate I MAKE MORE IN AN HOUR THEN YOU MAKE IN WEEK YOU ****EN ROCK get a job and stop drinking all of that Milwakee's Best redneck !!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

nyrican
09-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey Sh1t Bag, I would have thought you'd be hiding after SUCKALO got it's a$$ handed to them, yesterday . Listen, sheep herder, any time you'd care to compare passports I'll be happy to shut your ignorant mouth, again. I've been from Europe to Rio and all points in between. I've been from Miami to San Diego, from San Fransisco to Boston and all points in between.I was a singer on the cruise ships that cruised ALL of the Caribbean from Nassau to Aruba and Jamaica to Cozumel, although I've never been to SUCKALO. That would feel too much like stepping in a pile of warm, soft dogsh!t without wearing any shoes. I don't polka, eat gourmet foods such as kielbasa or pierogis,pitch horseshoes, bowl, or scratch my crotch in public, so I wouldn't fit in . Don't bother to embarrass yourself with where you haven't been, or what you haven't experienced..I already have agood idea . Last time I looked, I haven't found any trailer parks in Cooper City, and if you'd care to research it , you'll find the value of the homes, here, anywhere from 4 to 6 times the value of any in SUCKALO or surrounding areas . Looking forward to playing SUCKALO, this year..Your team doesn't do well against Florida teams . :cry:

a singer in a cruise ship :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: you ****en fairy you ****** !!!!!!! shut the **** up >>>>>

Kinzua
09-19-2005, 02:57 PM
a singer in a cruise ship :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: you ****en fairy you ****** !!!!!!! shut the **** up >>>>>

My thoughts exactly!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

dob72
09-19-2005, 03:27 PM
lol at anybody from margate calling someone a redneck fake *** jet fan

nyrican
09-19-2005, 03:42 PM

mr tough internet forum guy TIMBUKTU :D
HERE IS TO YOU MR TOUGH INTERNET FORUM GUY
YOU SING AND DANCE BY NIGHT ON THOSE CHEESY NO PORT OF CALL CRUISES... AND ENTERTAIN THE HUNDREDS THAT ARE ON BOARD
BY DAY YOU INSULT OTHERS WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH OF YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM...
HERE'S TO YOU MR TOUGH INTERNET FORUM GUY :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

arsenal
09-19-2005, 03:45 PM
jets suck

dob72
09-19-2005, 03:48 PM
jets suck
u make a good point

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 03:56 PM
jets suckDid you think of that all by yourself? Or did your boyfriend help you?

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 03:57 PM
u make a good pointYou must be his boyfriend!:o

FinsNCanes
09-19-2005, 04:02 PM
hey $hit head obviously you have not been to Margate I MAKE MORE IN AN HOUR THEN YOU MAKE IN WEEK YOU ****EN ROCK get a job and stop drinking all of that Milwakee's Best redneck !!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I usually don't like to get involved with the whole smack forum..but..I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't. Not only does your smack suck but so does your grammar.

FinsNCanes
09-19-2005, 04:03 PM

Kinda corny I guess..but think of it this way. Imagine how much ***** he gets on a cruise ship. Let that one kinda just sit there for a little while..

Kinzua
09-19-2005, 04:06 PM
I see a couple of non-regular FishFryFans have shown up to try to talk smack. ....

I have to give Nick, PhinPhourLife, and even Timbits credit for showing up at least. Where, o where are our regular Fishie denizens of the Depths??? They all seem to be MIA (pun intended)!!! :D

dob72
09-19-2005, 04:09 PM
You must be his boyfriend!:o
wow ur so cleaver please stop wasting ur time here u should be working for jay leno with that witt of urs

nyrican
09-19-2005, 04:14 PM
I usually don't like to get involved with the whole smack forum..but..I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't. Not only does your smack suck but so does your grammar.

yes you might state that.... when it comes to grammar i type a little fast and it might look to you that i have no skills ..... but granted we are in a smack forum, but it does not give him the right to insult my heritage and were I came from NYC.... it just goes to show you the ignorance of some people..... we were discussing Football not if I've ever been arrested or if the south florida population is supporting me with tax dollars $$$$ and so forth.... but when you have the mind of a Pea thats what you get :rolleyes:

FinsNCanes
09-19-2005, 04:15 PM
I see a couple of non-regular FishFryFans have shown up to try to talk smack. ....

I have to give Nick, PhinPhourLife, and even Timbits credit for showing up at least. Where, o where are our regular Fishie denizens of the Depths??? They all seem to be MIA (pun intended)!!! :D

I really wasn't talking smack..

I was just pointing out how ******ed (didnt even catch his SN) sounds.

BleedinGreenNC
09-19-2005, 04:22 PM
wow ur so cleaver please stop wasting ur time here u should be working for jay leno with that witt of urs37 posts? Are you kidding me? Get a clue bro.

arsenal
09-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Did you think of that all by yourself? Or did your boyfriend help you?

nope, by myself... i know jets fans need a group of about 4 guys to come up with a simple 2 word response, but i was able to get that one on my own... you should try it some time... tell butch, francisco and martin to put their clothes on and leave your bedroom so you can use finheaven on your own, maybe you can come up with some good responses on your own... good luck sally!

nephinsfan
09-19-2005, 05:29 PM
so let me get this straight....the jets beat a team that was 4-12 last year and in all seriousness was not even expected to reach 500 this year , and they looked like shat doing it, and now all of a sudden they are SB bound???

classic.

Kinzua
09-19-2005, 06:58 PM
I really wasn't talking smack..

I was just pointing out how ******ed (didnt even catch his SN) sounds.

I wasn't trying to antagonize any non-regulars, just the "regulars" who seem to be so scarce -- and who were talking smack about how Fish were going to beat the Jests. They can't come and eat their crow.

BwanaZulia
09-20-2005, 06:22 AM
so let me get this straight....the jets beat a team that was 4-12 last year and in all seriousness was not even expected to reach 500 this year , and they looked like shat doing it, and now all of a sudden they are SB bound???

classic.

Oh well sing a different tune now don't we.

You don't have to go back too many days to see all the posts about the Jets getting smashed by the powerful Dolphins with their great runner, awesome QB and powerful defense that came off a big win against Denver.

Yeah, now you can go back to your "Well, we didn't expect to win.." but that is after the fact.

And if we looked like ****, I am not sure what that says about your team.

See you December, can't wait for a few days of sun.

BZ

timbalu
09-20-2005, 07:28 AM
Zoo-Slut you and the Julio from New Yew-wuk , who now lives in Maggot , Fl should get together and compare notes. Since you both come from a city once close being bankrupt, bombed, filthy, and deserted by you two sacks of sh1t you have alot in common. You'd probably make a cute couple, so why don't you just F*CK EACH OTHER ! :fire:

timbalu
09-20-2005, 07:32 AM
Oh well sing a different tune now don't we.

You don't have to go back too many days to see all the posts about the Jets getting smashed by the powerful Dolphins with their great runner, awesome QB and powerful defense that came off a big win against Denver.

Yeah, now you can go back to your "Well, we didn't expect to win.." but that is after the fact.

And if we looked like ****, I am not sure what that says about your team.

See you December, can't wait for a few days of sun.

BZ
Thank you B-Job, It may look a little different when you come to our house. Meanwhile, I leave you to suck-start your snow blower,or is it blow-start you snow sucker ? :D

BwanaZulia
09-20-2005, 08:59 AM
Thank you B-Job, It may look a little different when you come to our house. Meanwhile, I leave you to suck-start your snow blower,or is it blow-start you snow sucker ? :D

I have been to your house for the last 4 years and think have only left in a loss once, so I am not too worried about it.

By December, it will be a toss up between Ricky and Ronny, on who is worse, Gussy will be probably be hurt from his lack of protection and your number 2 Sage will be leading the Dolphins to some serious losses.

Don't worry though, I won't go too far.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-20-2005, 09:23 AM
I have been to your house for the last 4 years and think have only left in a loss once, so I am not too worried about it.

By December, it will be a toss up between Ricky and Ronny, on who is worse, Gussy will be probably be hurt from his lack of protection and your number 2 Sage will be leading the Dolphins to some serious losses.

Don't worry though, I won't go too far.

BZPut some pot in the end zone, then they will be unstoppable!

Kinzua
09-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Zoo-Slut you and the Julio from New Yew-wuk , who now lives in Maggot , Fl should get together and compare notes. Since you both come from a city once close being bankrupt, bombed, filthy, and deserted by you two sacks of sh1t you have alot in common. You'd probably make a cute couple, so why don't you just F*CK EACH OTHER ! :fire:

First off, Timbits, I have never lived in or near NYC. The closest I came was living in Albany for a while. I'm from the western part of the state, which is why I'm a Bills fan not a Jests fan. I currently live in Jamestown, NY a small city about 80 miles south of Buffalo and about 10 miles north of the PA line.

Secondly, don't knock NYC when you live in that mecca of civilization, Miami-Dade. Examples:

NYC is the financial center of the US and one of the major financial centers of the world. Miami is financial center of ??? Oh, yeah, Cuba, because of all the Cubans sending money to their relatives back in the "Old Country". :rofl4:

NYC is the cultural center of the US with such venues as Broadway, the Metropolitan Opera, the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, Guggenheim Museum, American Museum of Natural History, etc, etc Miami has shopping malls ...:grouplaug

NYC has numerous colleges and universities, including such major institutions of learning as Columbia University, New York University, Fordham University, Julliard School of Music, etc. Miami has the University of Miami, better known for its football players than its academics. :rolleyes:

NYC has world reknown hospitals like Memorial Sloan Kettering. Miami has ??? :confused:

NYC has world class tourist attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Empire State Building. Miami has 95 degrees, 95% humidity, hurricanes, and alligators. :eek:

Go back to your trailer park, Timbits, and practice your crooning for your next gig!!! :sidelol:

nyrican
09-20-2005, 01:03 PM

let me give you some great advise do me a favor **** go onboard your skanky cruise ship and have your little sing a long crew friends **** u up the *** because i think you ready for a lube job...

nyrican
09-20-2005, 01:07 PM
First off, Timbits, I have never lived in or near NYC. The closest I came was living in Albany for a while. I'm from the western part of the state, which is why I'm a Bills fan not a Jests fan. I currently live in Jamestown, NY a small city about 80 miles south of Buffalo and about 10 miles north of the PA line.

Secondly, don't knock NYC when you live in that mecca of civilization, Miami-Dade. Examples:

NYC is the financial center of the US and one of the major financial centers of the world. Miami is financial center of ??? Oh, yeah, Cuba, because of all the Cubans sending money to their relatives back in the "Old Country". :rofl4:

NYC is the cultural center of the US with such venues as Broadway, the Metropolitan Opera, the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, Guggenheim Museum, American Museum of Natural History, etc, etc Miami has shopping malls ...:grouplaug

NYC has numerous colleges and universities, including such major institutions of learning as Columbia University, New York University, Fordham University, Julliard School of Music, etc. Miami has the University of Miami, better known for its football players than its academics. :rolleyes:

NYC has world reknown hospitals like Memorial Sloan Kettering. Miami has ??? :confused:

NYC has world class tourist attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Empire State Building. Miami has 95 degrees, 95% humidity, hurricanes, and alligators. :eek:

Go back to your trailer park, Timbits, and practice your crooning for your next gig!!! :sidelol:

no wait she should know all of this don't forget she is well traveled she is the leader of her little singing crew onboard the love boat... what a loser ..... that $2.00 an hour earning *****.... all she can come back with is racist remarks and bad mouthing nyc and ny for all that matters she has never left her friendly confines of her trailer park that little slut...