PDA

View Full Version : oklahoma is losing

dolfan06
11-30-2002, 04:35 PM
they lose this one and they can forget any championship. right now its 21-6, oklahoma state!:p

iceblizzard69
11-30-2002, 05:16 PM
They lost to OSU last year too.

WharfRat
11-30-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
they lose this one and they can forget any championship. right now its 21-6, oklahoma state!:p

Looks like they're getting a wake up call... Sort of solidifies things for OSU!! Looks like 'Canes v Buckeyes on Jan6! Didn't i say that about a month ago? :D

dolfan06
11-30-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Looks like they're getting a wake up call... Sort of solidifies things for OSU!! Looks like 'Canes v Buckeyes on Jan6! Didn't i say that about a month ago? :D uh..............where's mr angneli?

WharfRat
12-01-2002, 12:28 AM
uh..............where's mr angneli?

and who was it that guaranteed that Mich would beat OSU?

dolfan06
12-01-2002, 01:14 AM
and who was it that guaranteed that Mich would beat OSU? like i said, where's mr angneli!:rolleyes:

Angneli
12-01-2002, 09:14 PM
I'm right here. This is the only game of the season that I really can never figure out. I was raised an Oklahoma fan, but I went to Oklahoma State.

Rashaun Woods is one hell of a Wide Receiver.

I'll be cheering for Ohio St.

dolfan06
12-01-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Angneli
I'm right here. This is the only game of the season that I really can never figure out. I was raised an Oklahoma fan, but I went to Oklahoma State.

Rashaun Woods is one hell of a Wide Receiver.

I'll be cheering for Ohio St. i see, you want to be a loser!:rolleyes: :evil:

Angneli
12-01-2002, 09:37 PM
No. I leave that to 'Phin fans.

iceblizzard69
12-01-2002, 10:05 PM
It is hard for me to understand how OU always has trouble with Oklahoma State. A terrible Oklahoma State team beat them last year and was close to doing it a year before. They were better this year (at least they are bowl eligible) but they still aren't at OU's level, yet OU always has trouble with them. Is there an explanation for this?

Angneli
12-02-2002, 01:00 AM
This series has been like this for years. It's just a rivalry game.

dolfan06
12-02-2002, 01:04 AM
No. I leave that to 'Phin fans. i find that hard to believe, the fins have the best winning percentage in the NFL!:p

Angneli
12-02-2002, 01:07 AM
Not this season. Bills swept 'fins easily.

dolfan06
12-02-2002, 03:45 AM
Not this season. Bills swept 'fins easily. not without the help from lucas in the first game and your friends in the second! :rolleyes:

dolfan06
12-02-2002, 03:46 AM
Not this season. Bills swept 'fins easily. whatya mean not this season, the fins still have a better record than you! :p

Angneli
12-02-2002, 07:35 PM
Oh yes I forgot. Beating the crap out of you twice doesn't make us better. Head to head Buffalo wins big twice. Enough said.

dolfan06
12-02-2002, 09:36 PM
Oh yes I forgot. Beating the crap out of you twice doesn't make us better. Head to head Buffalo wins big twice. Enough said. no, there is more to be said. you beat us twice this year, but the fins still have a better record than you, so it must not have meant a hell of a lot. this is one year, what about the last two. seems like your even more senile than the average 60 year old, suffering from CRS. CAN'T REMEMBER SH!T!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
12-03-2002, 12:48 PM
This series has been like this for years. It's just a rivalry game.

Just like OSU - Mich You just never know who's going to win it. always a good game though...

Angneli
12-05-2002, 12:07 AM
no, there is more to be said. you beat us twice this year, but the fins still have a better record than you, so it must not have meant a hell of a lot. this is one year, what about the last two. seems like your even more senile than the average 60 year old, suffering from CRS. CAN'T REMEMBER SH!T!:rolleyes:

Nothing matters except this season and the fact is that we have bragging rights for the next year. We're off topic anyway this is a college forum remember.

Angneli
12-05-2002, 12:08 AM
Just like OSU - Mich You just never know who's going to win it. always a good game though...

I totally agree. Games like this make College football great.

WharfRat
12-05-2002, 11:22 AM
I totally agree. Games like this make College football great.

I'm an OSU alumni, and even made the roster as "15th string" MLB for a couple of years... so when I read stories about the pandamomium in Columbus after the win over Mich this year ... it brought back a lot of memories! That town, especially High St, where the main campus is, became electric when we played Mich at home.... those were the days! :drinkers: