PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe the posts!!!

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 07:37 PM
I can't believe some of you with your moronic posts! :fire: The Fins are in a transition year with an entire new scheme on bothsides of the ball, and yet many posters are calling for heads to be chopped off! :shakeno: I'll be the first to say this, those of you who downgrade the team at this point are idiots, those who understand the game and the team are not. This team will build and become better as the season goes on, thats called coaching, something thats been lacking for a few years. Noone can fix years of bad coaching in two or even eight games, but it will come. It might take two seasons to get it right.

I want the Fins to win every week, but they won't, and I can deal with it. I remember the "72 undefeated season, most of the naysayers weren't even born then, and many weren't born when Dan threw for over 5000 yards! :fire:

So all the young guns need to step back alittle bit and UNDERSTAND the game. :fire: Many of you have no clue and need to back off, cuz allot of your opinions are moronic! :confused:

To the real fans, keep the faith, Fin Fans will always deal with the good and bad. ;)

fin13
09-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Geee thanks, but these guys get paid like they can play.
Saban makes 5 million why should I be patient.
Make this team win now or get out.
Don't tell me they deserve a break after how they got blown out by the Jets.
Not prepared, what were they doing thinking they were playing Denver again,

enigmatics
09-19-2005, 07:43 PM
I can't believe some of you with your moronic posts! :fire: The Fins are in a transition year with an entire new scheme on bothsides of the ball, and yet many posters are calling for heads to be chopped off! :shakeno: I'll be the first to say this, those of you who downgrade the team at this point are idiots, those who understand the game and the team are not. This team will build and become better as the season goes on, thats called coaching, something thats been lacking for a few years. Noone can fix years of bad coaching in two or even eight games, but it will come. It might take two seasons to get it right.

I want the Fins to win every week, but they won't, and I can deal with it. I remember the "72 undefeated season, most of the naysayers weren't even born then, and many weren't born when Dan threw for over 5000 yards! :fire:

So all the young guns need to step back alittle bit and UNDERSTAND the game. :fire: Many of you have no clue and need to back off, cuz allot of your opinions are moronic! :confused:

To the real fans, keep the faith, Fin Fans will always deal with the good and bad. ;)

Blah blah blah ya and according to many of our fellow Dolphin chums we were suppose to believe we were gonna be in playoff contention after Week One's misleading thumping of the Broncos.

fin13
09-19-2005, 07:46 PM
Saban said he wants wolfs these guys weren't sheep they were goats.
Herman had his team ready he's no phd in psychology he's a better coach.

fin13
09-19-2005, 07:49 PM
why not our so called players get paid like the other guYs isn't the cap the same.
Wehave more coaches than any other team and they are the best specially Houck lets put a hat on a hat.
give me a break just another college coach.

CitizenSnips
09-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Saban said he wants wolfs these guys weren't sheep they were goats.
Herman had his team ready he's no phd in psychology he's a better coach.
That depends on what game you think is more important. Week 1, or week 2?
Or are you one of those crazy people that thinks week 3 is most important? Or maybe week 5? 8? 13? 15?

Don't call yourself a fin fan if you believe the jets have a better coach.

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Just abit of history girls! :yell: Don Shula had a bad first year, Jimmy Johnson went 1-15 in his first year with the Cowboys and won three rings. BB had many bad years with the Browns and a couple with the Pats, but he's a Guru now, go figure! Your negative opinions suck, period! :fire: Try going in to a new job with the expectaions that you have for the Fins this season, you couldn't handle it, nor would you put yourself in that position, if your smart.

Grow up!

fin13
09-19-2005, 07:55 PM
They put a whooping on us.
Their OL dominated and so did their DL.
Herman and his blue collar crap got it done.
Most inportant he beat the PHD Saban

DallasDolfan
09-19-2005, 07:58 PM
Fin13....have you done your homework yet. If so, then good. It's time for night night. Have your mommy tuck you in bed now, and tell you a bedside story. Good night, little man.

fin13
09-19-2005, 07:58 PM
What do you mean go to a new job for 5 million and try to deal with it.
They that kind of money cause you are going to get it done if not you should be paid $ 5 bucks an hour like you.

cuban_refugee
09-19-2005, 07:59 PM

I totally agree with your post. When we win people are on a HIGH, when we lose - people flat out go insane. Be patient and things will happen. I've seen a lot of good things already this year and we will only get better. Also, remember, the Jets are one of our toughest rivals - whether they have a crap team or not - so it will always be a good game. IMO Gus played efficient, Linehan called a good game - we just made a few too many penalties and the offensive line still needs some work.

We will probably finish 8-8, if we're lucky 9-7. I'll take it!

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 08:00 PM

Yes, we lost. And motivation was a key. Watch how bad the Panthers play next week after expending all their motivation on the Pats! On any given week any team can win!

fin13
09-19-2005, 08:00 PM
I lived in Dallas for 7 years and its your mom that was tucking me in and I liked it.
CAn't take can you.

JimsFins4
09-19-2005, 08:01 PM

Are you kidding me with this... I think you've had a lil to much of the bug juice:shakeno:

LdoubleE80
09-19-2005, 08:01 PM
You have to remember that most people in society are complete idiots. This message board is obviously not an exception. If you get mad at every idiot on here, you'll be mad quite a bit. It just takes a few minutes to sift through the trash.

INPHINITY
09-19-2005, 08:02 PM
You guy's are brutal!! We won four games last year...looks like its gonna probably take some time,ya think?? I want to win as bad as anyone else but it can't happen overnite, we will be on top again.

fin13
09-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Hey Y I thought it was about being consistent and focus.
You can say whatever you want the Fins were not prepared.

CitizenSnips
09-19-2005, 08:04 PM
They that kind of money cause you are going to get it done if not you should be paid $ 5 bucks an hour like you.

and what makes you think Saban won't get it done?
No one can make the dolphins win, except for the dolphins. No one can make chambers catch the ball on 2nd and 20, except for Chambers. No one can make Mcintosh block abraham, except for Mcintosh. No one can make Howard play good...no one can do that. not even howard...

saban will get HIS players in there eventually. HIS players won't drop the passes, won't miss the blocks, and HIS players will be exactly that. Players.

DallasDolfan
09-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Typical....exactly the response I expected.

Grow up little man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fin13
09-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Your mom made me grow up alot

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 08:07 PM
and what makes you think Saban won't get it done?
No one can make the dolphins win, except for the dolphins. No one can make chambers catch the ball on 2nd and 20, except for Chambers. No one can make Mcintosh block abraham, except for Mcintosh. No one can make Howard play good...no one can do that. not even howard...

saban will get HIS players in there eventually. HIS players won't drop the passes, won't miss the blocks, and HIS players will be exactly that. Players.

Now this is what I call knowledge :tongue:

DallasDolfan
09-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Smart little man typing on you keyboard, come back to Dallas for a little visit...little man.

FINSTER
09-19-2005, 08:08 PM

What's the problem with someone who goes about his job with a little bit of intelligence? And, by the way, 17-7 does not constitutes a "whooping". It does reveal that this team competed, but did not win. Years from now, this will be a forgotten blemish at the beginning of a successful career.

Give it some time and some slack. We all want a Super Bowl, be patient.

FINSTER
09-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Your mom made me grow up alot

Original.......someone grab the mods.......

fin13
09-19-2005, 08:12 PM
My point is that after Denver even the press thought we were for real but the fact is that we weren't any good for the last five years couldn't do it and now we have Lord Nick who is the saviour just like Jimmy and Wanny, the players that work for the Jets organization took that game.
Herman told his QB we need a touchdoown and he got it.
Saban can't get that from Gus or Ronnie or chambers that's the diff.

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 08:12 PM

Ageed, Fin (good choice) 13 (age?) :confused:

first&goal
09-19-2005, 08:13 PM
....are you feelling better now?

DallasDolfan
09-19-2005, 08:13 PM
That's OK....it doesn't bother me, obviuosly this kid is not very bright...just look at the way he wrote the beginning of this thread. Probably a Jills fan.

PhinYZIR13
09-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Y-townVet, I agree with everything you said. I'm sick of these posts too. Great football teams don't pop up overnight...it takes time and patience. Saban has this team on the right track and I can't wait for the future.

O ya, by the way Y-townVet...I am also from Youngstown and was just wondering if you knew of anywhere good to go watch the games? I'm sick of listening on the internet.

fin13
09-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Hey finster I don't have to take crap about my mom tucking me in so don't cry for the other boys mom.
And I don't have to be a homer and give a pass on what was a badly coached game and at the very least ( new excuse) poor excution, the wolfs weren't focused.
I've been a fan since 1970 and hated the shula years without a defence and now I see a game the fins should have taken but they couldn't do it.
I don't want excuses for the lack of discipline and focus.
That is about coaching.
Now please call the mods

DannyBoy13
09-19-2005, 08:23 PM
You have to remember that most people in society are complete idiots. This message board is obviously not an exception. If you get mad at every idiot on here, you'll be mad quite a bit. It just takes a few minutes to sift through the trash.

You just hit the nail square on the head, buddy. :D

fin13
09-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey Dallas what are looking for someone to tuck you in.

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Y-townVet, I agree with everything you said. I'm sick of these posts too. Great football teams don't pop up overnight...it takes time and patience. Saban has this team on the right track and I can't wait for the future.

O ya, by the way Y-townVet...I am also from Youngstown and was just wondering if you knew of anywhere good to go watch the games? I'm sick of listening on the internet.

I have the Ticket! PM me and we can hook up on Sundays!

JimsFins4
09-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey finster I don't have to take crap about my mom tucking me in so don't cry for the other boys mom.
And I don't have to be a homer and give a pass on what was a badly coached game and at the very least ( new excuse) poor excution, the wolfs weren't focused.
I've been a fan since 1970 and hated the shula years without a defence and now I see a game the fins should have taken but they couldn't do it.
That is about coaching.
Now please call the mods

So find another team to follow...:fire:

WaxOn WaxOff
09-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Sorry, couldn't let that one lie. Shula had a 10-4 record his 1st year with the dolphins and won the division by my memory. Is my memory wrong? It's been a long time. I've been a dolphin since BEFORE Shula. Not to falt Saban, he'll be a good one. Shula had more to start with.

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 08:36 PM
That is about coaching.
Now please call the mods

Obviously, your a football genious :rofl3: No, maybe your a Marine Corps Drill instructor, that would make more sense. :lol: If you've been alive this long, with your attitude, God Bless! You should be in the military as a frag nominee!

cornell
09-19-2005, 08:41 PM

LOL after reading your posts so far in this thread, either you are being sarcastic, really a Jets fan who created a fin nick to try to go under the radar, or just and idiot.

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 08:42 PM
Sorry, couldn't let that one lie. Shula had a 10-4 record his 1st year with the dolphins and won the division by my memory. Is my memory wrong? It's been a long time. I've been a dolphin since BEFORE Shula. Not to falt Saban, he'll be a good one. Shula had more to start with.

My intentions on the "bad year" really was a test for the youngster 13. He failed :rofl3: Nice to see someone else was around back then! :cool:

LdoubleE80
09-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Wow, its nice to see a couple fellow Phin fans from Y-town!

FIN-IN-RI
09-19-2005, 08:44 PM
It's called instant gratification.

A lot of posters here don't have the necessary discipline which is that good things come to those who wait and that excellence takes time.

Dakota FinFan
09-19-2005, 08:44 PM
I always enjoy readin' you fellas go at it on the board. I wish our offense would "consistently" show that much fire on the field.

Saban has done an amazing job coming in as a first year coach. HIS Dolphins surprised a lot of people in game one...and they will continue to "surprise" a lot of teams throughout the course of this season.

I've been impressed with his professional, business-like handling of the RW situation, the quarterback competition, maintaining a very impressive defense and getting an offense on the field that can legitimately compete. There will be better times ahead!

rainmaker1313
09-19-2005, 08:48 PM

What happens when 2 coaches are up against each other and they are both making $5 million a year? huh? hmmm? how does that work? loser gets fired? Sure, lets make this Eliminator football!!!

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Wow, its nice to see a couple fellow Phin fans from Y-town!

I'd like too get us together for a game or so :D PM me and we could get something going if that sounds good!

rainmaker1313
09-19-2005, 08:49 PM

with the Colts or Miami?

Y-TownPhinVet
09-19-2005, 08:50 PM
It's called instant gratification.

A lot of posters here don't have the necessary discipline which is that good things come to those who wait and that excellence takes time.

Amen :)

WaxOn WaxOff
09-19-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm no Colts fan. They were the big rival back then. But I believe he did well in his 1st year with the Colts, too. That DOES predate me.

<- Sandusky Ohio

WaxOn WaxOff
09-19-2005, 09:14 PM
From NFL.com...
1970 (Shula's 1st yr with Phins)... 10-4, 2nd best record in AFC, wild card. Baltimore won the division at 11-2-1.

Nature Boy
09-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Dear Saban haters,
Um... Saban has done an amazing job. He took a 4-12 team against a playoff team on their turf and lost by 10 just a week after dominating ANOTHER playoff team. The Jets SHOULD win. You are just... you're just not smart my friend. I'm sorry. Saban is a much better coach then Herm. Herm... whose team has the same record as ours, but much higher expectations... Again, you are not smart.

Ross
09-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Wanny could coached better...

enigmatics
09-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Wanny could coached better...

LOL ........truth is that Jet game looked eerily similar to a Wanny coach job, very undisciplined every way you spin it.

trate121hb
09-19-2005, 09:33 PM
dude anyone who continues rambling on about how bad we played and how much of a bust ronnie is is ridiculous...2 games guys and we're 1-1 and we lost to the jetson the road...it pains me to say it bc I hate the Jets but we're not looking bad. Ronnie will come around and ricky will be back...For the 1st time in a long time (what was wanny's tenuer?) I feel the Fins are on the way up and looking real good. Let's have fun with this game this year. Fin fan for life!:tongue:

Finland
09-19-2005, 09:35 PM
Just abit of history girls! :yell: Don Shula had a bad first year, Jimmy Johnson went 1-15 in his first year with the Cowboys and won three rings. BB had many bad years with the Browns and a couple with the Pats, but he's a Guru now, go figure! Your negative opinions suck, period! :fire: Try going in to a new job with the expectaions that you have for the Fins this season, you couldn't handle it, nor would you put yourself in that position, if your smart.

Grow up!

What ever. so you decide what a Fan is. I am a fan, and I thought we would not win. Gus is not the QB this fan wants. Further, we did a lot of things on the D side for the future this offseason, that is good. But we did not address the Offense as stongly as I would have liked. It shows. When mistakes determine the outcome fans can be disappionted sir.

And we have A LOT of mistakes. The players were pissed, why not us? Feel free to give that a reply.

Finland
09-19-2005, 09:36 PM

Grow up!

We can all give a history lesson if you like. There are plenty of slow starts that stayed that way to.

ajajaj
09-19-2005, 09:38 PM
Geee thanks, but these guys get paid like they can play.
Saban makes 5 million why should I be patient.
Make this team win now or get out.
Don't tell me they deserve a break after how they got blown out by the Jets.
Not prepared, what were they doing thinking they were playing Denver again,

You act like this money came out of your pocket. Last time I checked Wayne was signing the checks, so all you should do as a fan is shut your mouth unless you are pumping your team up...

Finland
09-19-2005, 09:39 PM
You guy's are brutal!! We won four games last year...looks like its gonna probably take some time,ya think?? I want to win as bad as anyone else but it can't happen overnite, we will be on top again.

Why do the players feel like they should have won?

ajajaj
09-19-2005, 09:48 PM
What ever. so you decide what a Fan is. I am a fan, and I thought we would not win. Gus is not the QB this fan wants. Further, we did a lot of things on the D side for the future this offseason, that is good. But we did not address the Offense as stongly as I would have liked. It shows. When mistakes determine the outcome fans can be disappionted sir.

And we have A LOT of mistakes. The players were pissed, why not us? Feel free to give that a reply.

You have a right to be pissed and express that, however to say the QB isn't what you want, I don't think anyone cares what you want. You sound awfully selfish to me. Look at my screen name, do you think I'm a gus supporter? When I first heard we signed him I was like "god help us if he's the best we can get" but you know what I was wrong. He is not a Favre, Manning, vick, or Mcnabb but he seems to be able to do a good enough job for now until we can find an answer at the QB position.

The point the original poster was making I 110% agree with. We are very obviously a much better team than last year, and that is the goal. We looked better in this jets loss than I remember us looking at any point last year.

So ok, be pissed, be a pesimist, look at the 1/2 empty glass instead of being greatful and happy with the progression being made and keep making mute negative points to kill morale. You are absolutely right...

ajajaj
09-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Why do the players feel like they should have won?

because one bounce the other way and we would have won, everyone in the NFL knows that. They are kicking themselves saying we should have done this or that, and what player or coach do you know that has said "well, I knew coming in we were overmatched and I didn't think we could win anyway so I'm just glad we could keep it close."

Coaches and players have to say that stuff. They wouldn't be competitive athletes if they didn't think they could win every game they play in.

Finland
09-19-2005, 10:02 PM
You have a right to be pissed and express that, however to say the QB isn't what you want, I don't think anyone cares what you want. You sound awfully selfish to me. Look at my screen name, do you think I'm a gus supporter? When I first heard we signed him I was like "god help us if he's the best we can get" but you know what I was wrong. He is not a Favre, Manning, vick, or Mcnabb but he seems to be able to do a good enough job for now until we can find an answer at the QB position.

The point the original poster was making I 110% agree with. We are very obviously a much better team than last year, and that is the goal. We looked better in this jets loss than I remember us looking at any point last year.

So ok, be pissed, be a pesimist, look at the 1/2 empty glass instead of being greatful and happy with the progression being made and keep making mute negative points to kill morale. You are absolutely right...

That is your answer? The question is...If the players are upset they lost and felt they should have won, why can't we be upset. There were a lot of mistakes. OK so we look better, right now, than 4-12.

Selfish? Because I think we should have been grooming a QB in 1999. Ya OK.
Sure it is my opinion, but then again it is my post.

What do you want a bunch of fans that don't care and have no passion? No opinion? Who would you talk to? You're lucky we are here, AJ.

I don't see half a empty glass either. I am talking about the things that need fixing that everyone can see. It is fun commenting on how to fill that glass up, sir.

Finland
09-19-2005, 10:03 PM
because one bounce the other way and we would have won, everyone in the NFL knows that. They are kicking themselves saying we should have done this or that, and what player or coach do you know that has said "well, I knew coming in we were overmatched and I didn't think we could win anyway so I'm just glad we could keep it close."

Coaches and players have to say that stuff. They wouldn't be competitive athletes if they didn't think they could win every game they play in.

No, they think they blew a chance to beat a struggling Jets team. And they did blow it.

ajajaj
09-19-2005, 10:11 PM
That is your answer? The question is...If the players are upset they lost and felt they should have won, why can't we be upset. There were a lot of mistakes. OK so we look better, right now, than 4-12.

Selfish? Because I think we should have been grooming a QB in 1999. Ya OK.
Sure it is my opinion, but then again it is my post.

What do you want a bunch of fans that don't care and have no passion? No opinion? Who would you talk to? You're lucky we are here, AJ.

I don't see half a empty glass either. I am talking about the things that need fixing that everyone can see. It is fun commenting on how to fill that glass up, sir.

My answer to you is yes, the players have a right to be pissed because they are the ones that made the mistakes. Of course you can point out things that need worked on, however I don't think we can work on going back in time to 1999 and groom a QB. Who should we have groomed this year Feeley??? as much as I thought that we should groom a QB we would be 0 - 2 if we tried that and I would probably be making negative comments on this site like the rest of you because no progression would have been shown.

Yes of course you have the right to speak your mind, but instead of pointing fingers and complaining about issues of the past why can't you find some usefull ideas that may at least add some optomism to your posts.

ajajaj
09-19-2005, 10:17 PM
No, they think they blew a chance to beat a struggling Jets team. And they did blow it.

The jets were not really struggling, they had a bad game the week prior. That is not struggling.

They outplayed us and that's it. The problem could have been that we didn't get to see enough of them to really game plan for it.

By the way did you see the "struggeling broncos" whooped the high and mighty chargers. What's that saying oh yeah, any given sunday.....

enigmatics
09-19-2005, 10:24 PM
The jets were not really struggling, they had a bad game the week prior. That is not struggling.

They outplayed us and that's it. The problem could have been that we didn't get to see enough of them to really game plan for it.

By the way did you see the "struggeling broncos" whooped the high and mighty chargers. What's that saying oh yeah, any given sunday.....

The Broncos didn't whoop anybody. They won a close game because of Brees throwing stupid passes.

The Jets may have outplayed us, but not by much........

Finland
09-19-2005, 10:44 PM
The jets were not really struggling, they had a bad game the week prior. That is not struggling.The problem could have been that we didn't get to see enough of them to really game plan for it.

They saw enough of us........ to focus on taking away the big plays we had in Week One. Great game plan and simple. Force small plays because we won week one on big plays.

If this board was only everyone patting each other on the back for how great we are, and ONLY positive, I would not come here. I come to see, read and debate the issues. Issues by myselfish definition are "things that need improvement" (neg) or "things we need to repeat" (pos). They are about equal through week two.

ajajaj
09-20-2005, 09:13 AM
The Broncos didn't whoop anybody. They won a close game because of Brees throwing stupid passes.

The Jets may have outplayed us, but not by much........

yeah, the broncos who we destroyed, one a close one to a team who looked far superior the week prior. Just as we lost a close one to a team who we looked far superior to the week prior. What is your points???

Yes we could have one, so could the chargers or the jets or the broncos for that matter and guess what they did. They played better on that sunday and they scored more points that's all that matters. This was taken slightly out of cotext because I was responing to someone else who wouldn't let it go.

We lost we are going to lose some. Quit pointing fingers, every aspect of our game was a little off. Maybe they partied to hard the night before or had an easy week of practice due to the blowout, maybe they got overconfident. Who cares, the jets got the bounces, had the motivation, and out hussled us on this given sunday. It's not like we lost to a bad team. We lost to a pretty good team, but we didn't really play that bad, in comparison to last year.

My point simply is compare the performance to last year and realize we are a LOT better off and be happy about what we have.

ajajaj
09-20-2005, 09:26 AM
They saw enough of us........ to focus on taking away the big plays we had in Week One. Great game plan and simple. Force small plays because we won week one on big plays.

If this board was only everyone patting each other on the back for how great we are, and ONLY positive, I would not come here. I come to see, read and debate the issues. Issues by myselfish definition are "things that need improvement" (neg) or "things we need to repeat" (pos). They are about equal through week two.

Look I'm not taking exception to you personally. Of course we can discuss what needs improvement. The original post is talking about people in general that come on here and spout off a lot of times without thinking about the statements they make. I agree with that completely, if we have a genuine problem and it can be pointed out great, point it out and it can be discussed. The problem is the
ronnie sucks,
gus can't throw,
the line can't block,
the secondary can't cover,
howard sucks,
I came on here to chat for a while and every single thread on the home page was negative regarding one or many of our players. It was this way for hours with the ocassional thread like this one telling all the fairweathers to SHUT UP and I happen to agree with him. Maybe Howard does suck, but he looked damn good against Denver he was everywhere. Ronnie is having a rough start, but I see some awesome things out of him very very similar to barry sanders. Barry would look like that alot dancing all over the place, kinda like throwing bombs they rarely connect but when they do wahoooo look out they are awesome, that is ronnie, once he learns he has to grind out the hard yards too you will see a great back. The Oline is unbeleivably better than 1 year prior. Compared to last year I as a die hard fan can't find any negatives on this team at the moment and I'm sick of people looking at every statement ricky says in a negative light, every time a player has a bad game lop them off at the shoulders, and pointing fingers when what I saw was completely a team loss on every level.

Finland
09-20-2005, 11:02 AM
Look I'm not taking exception to you personally. Of course we can discuss what needs improvement.

Cool.

I think the think the definition of a FAN, that includes always being positive is crazy. I can only imagine many of us are "football" fans ans "sports"fans as well as "dolphin" fans. I totally agree that idiotic comments with no factual support are frustrating.

The best posts on her are by the posters who do research and understand the game deeper than me. I learn that way.

May AJ pan out for you, but I don't think it is going to happen by the looks of it.