PDA

View Full Version : You guys have ruined this web site....

jac3477
09-19-2005, 11:36 PM
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans....

Nublar7
09-19-2005, 11:37 PM
It does hurt the head to read. However, come Tuesday after the games the nonsense posters usually disappear for a few days. Also, the offseason is a good time when these type of posters are not here.

kastofsna120
09-19-2005, 11:38 PM
you'll change your mind after a win, whenever that'll be

Fin Fan in Cali
09-19-2005, 11:39 PM
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans....Bro I hear you loud and clear! Choose the threads you like, and post to them. You will, or probably already know the quality posters to respond to. Don't give up! I know it's hard. there is also VIP, for 24.00 there is serious talk that goes on there, that you might not find here on the main board at times.

chambersdabomb
com down guy a lot of us feel the same way u do

DUB
THANK YOU..you saved me from writing this. Anyone that can't lose with class or maybe give Caddy a little props for his success, doesn't belong on this site. The kid has played two games and people are talking about cutting him. Saban says no booing...these CONSTANT pesimistic posts are even worse.

CaptainK
09-19-2005, 11:42 PM
Clearly a sign of the Apocolypse.

jac3477
09-19-2005, 11:44 PM
well its good to see im not the only one...i wanted to post on this site bc i thought it was great...hopefully itll be that way after a good win

finfanlover
09-19-2005, 11:45 PM
Why is Carnells name on this site so much anyway we should be concerned what the
Miami Dolphins are doing not the Bucs. I really question are these really Dolphin fans or just Bills fans pretending to be dolphin fans, if you do not understand that we just came of a 4-12 season with the worst offensive line in the league and you fakers expect Ronnie who missed most of camp and who is just a rookie to rush for 200 yards are just crazy. Real fans support there team not go against them.

DiepatriotsDie
09-19-2005, 11:46 PM
I agree 100%. I mean it's gotten really, REALLY bad. I don't remember it being this annoying last year, which strikes me as odd since we've already improved so much. I know that the attitude around here is much better after a win, but it also tends to get way too optimistic, although I guess that's better than threads about cutting Ronnie Brown. It's a shame some people don't know how to watch football.

TarHeelFinFan
09-19-2005, 11:48 PM
I agree man. I'm starting to think our fans our ALMOST as bad as Jets fans.

yankeehillbilly
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans....

In all fairness I thing the "jason taylor a bust" thread was meant to be sarcastic. The guy was making fun of the "ronnie is a bust" threads.

chambersdabomb
Why is Carnells name on this site so much anyway we should be concerned what the
Miami Dolphins are doing not the Bucs. I really question are these really Dolphin fans or just Bills fans pretending to be dolphin fans, if you do not understand that we just came of a 4-12 season with the worst offensive line in the league and you fakers expect Ronnie who missed most of camp and who is just a rookie to rush for 200 yards are just crazy. Real fans support there team not go against them.

Your exactly right.....the reason y everyone thinks brown is doing bad cause they compare him to carnell but not the other running backs in our divison

Bjorn
09-19-2005, 11:52 PM
:yeahthat:

Coral Reefer
09-19-2005, 11:52 PM

True and it's embarrassing.
It's not about being true Dolphins fans, it's about having some intellect and that's looking pretty scarce around here right now.

SanDiegoDolphan
09-19-2005, 11:55 PM
You know what? Some of you guys need to chill out in here. This is the most uptight board to come along in a while. Its just like the T.V. if you dont like something then change the channel! Everyone has the right to their opinion no matter how crazy. Some of the posters in here are real young guys and like to blow off steam. And other guys are old 40 somethings like me and enjoy the ocasional bit of humor. But bottom line is if you dont pay attention then the post goes away in a hurry. Life is serious enough without getting all worked up over nothing.

Stefins
09-19-2005, 11:57 PM
Cheers....I agree......100%
Being on this site.....makes me dislike dolphin fans.....for the most part......

The good ones know whoi they are.

finfanlover
09-19-2005, 11:58 PM
We are Dolphins fans not Eagles or Broncos fans. I know you should be angry but some of you are sounding as if you don't won't to be a Dolphins fan any more. WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVERYGAME! GIVE RONNIE A CHANCE! This site has the most critical fans I have ever seen.

SanDiegoDolphan
09-20-2005, 12:00 AM
The word fan comes from the larger word "Fanatic!" You know like fanatical, frenzied! Some of you guys spend more time complaining about how lousy fans other people are instead of making logical posts!

romio
09-20-2005, 12:02 AM
good point hese fans are fools not real fans so laugh at em , or ban em

DolfanISS
09-20-2005, 12:04 AM
I agree with this also. I'm wondering if this crap is posted in the VIP section and am seriously considering spending the money.

I know you don't have to red anything you don't want to but it's so absurd it's hard for me to ignore it.

CrunchTime
Not every thing you see or hear is going to be to your taste.Its readers choice.If you dont like it ignore it or express your opinion.If you have something to say then express it.For every Ronnie sucks thread there should be a positive thread.The tail does not wag the dog.C'mon guys.Dont be so serious.Those same guys who bash the Fins or players will be on the bandwagon again when we start winning.Its always been that that way.Last year they jumped off early leaving just the hard core.We know who they are.The bandwaggoners havent jumped off yet.:rolleyes:

SanDiegoDolphan
you cant ban em! Thats another problem with this site. The web master is in such a hurry to ban and censor people it maks people uptight.

Marino2Clayton
09-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Some of you guys spend more time complaining about how lousy fans other people are instead of making logical posts!

I'd rather see more logical posts.

DiepatriotsDie
09-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Not every thing you see or hear is going to be to your taste.Its readers choice.If you dont like it ignore it or express your opinion.If you have something to say then express it.For every Ronnie sucks thread there should be a positive thread.The tail does not wag the dog.C'mon guys.Dont be so serious.Those same guys who bash the Fins or players will be on the bandwagon again when we start winning.Its always been that that way.Last year they jumped off early leaving just the hard core.They havent jumped off yet

But I want them to stay off the wagon. They don't belong. I don't want as many fans as possible to rally behind the Fins, just good ones. I know that's impossible, but I can dream.

CrunchTime
09-20-2005, 12:19 AM
you cant ban em! Thats another problem with this site. The web master is in such a hurry to ban and censor people it maks people uptight. :nono:

cltchperf
09-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Thank god, someone had a post like this. i definitly agree.

dolphindan1970
09-20-2005, 01:14 AM
Some people expect to much,and need to learn football before opening thier big mouths, so just look over those people my friend.People expect to high expectations, to soon, and it takes time.Ronnie missed alot of camp and our offensive line is alot better, but no where near what it should be yet, so these peple need to understand that and give him time.

Last year their was a group that all they could do was criticize Brian Griese ! Get rid of him they yelled !! Never mind the kid was injured,had just gotten here and learned the system and never had a good shot to start with a clean slate in camp and go from their.Well, I told them then that Griese was a better QB than Fiedler, and we would regret letting him go until he had time to get better and get a camp in here, but NO, get rid of him.Well, now Tampa Bay is thanking us, and we still are'nt settled at QB yet.. :fire:

So all you get rid of Brown, and he sucks people need to lay down and give him time and the team time to come together, this is getting ridiculous listening to this BS and Im ready to leave here myself....

FlyingFish84
09-20-2005, 01:17 AM

:yeahthat: Couldn't agree with you anymore... I'm very disappointed in the threads i've been reading the past day... That's why I haven't been on this forum as soon as I read the Ronnie is a bust thread yesterday to see if the people in the forum cooled down and I see you post this... Atleast the message is out... Thx :)

DonShula84
09-20-2005, 02:04 AM

I actually agree. This site is 100Xs better during the offseason when ******s forget about football and do whatever it is stupid people do. During the regular season explore other forums is my advice, Political War, Other Sports, College Football etc. Dumb people cant get past the main page so you can hide in these places to avoid them ;)

Slappy8800
09-20-2005, 02:06 AM
theres the log out link....see ya later...wont miss you

Megatron
09-20-2005, 02:35 AM
I'm 100% positive half the guys who posted nonsense after the game were half in the bag.

Gonzo
09-20-2005, 02:57 AM
you cant ban em! Thats another problem with this site. The web master is in such a hurry to ban and censor people it maks people uptight.

:confused: Exactly who got banned and for what? Or do you even know? :rolleyes:

finfansince72
09-20-2005, 03:02 AM
I don't understand the problem. You can tell what a post is about by the title. If one says 'Saban Sux' 'Ronnie Sux' crap like that just avoid it. The fans are uptight, we had our worst season in like 30 years last year, then a big win on opening day, then a horribly played loss to a hated divisional foe. People are venting, it will be over in a couple of days or the next win whenever that is.
I don't know why anyone is shocked that we lost, Peter King picked us to win, the kiss of death was upon us, nothing could have won that game for us. I mean this guy picked the Vikings and they are proceeding to implode and lose worse every week. Once Peter gets off our bandwagon and starts picking against us everything will be alright.:D

PressCoverage
09-20-2005, 03:41 AM
c'mon... this kind of stuff is not indicative of just dolphins fans.... it happens in every NFL city...

the rest of the league is no different... there's going to be nay-sayers everywhere.... even in Boston after this week's effort... take it all with a grain of salt, and be glad they're so passionate...

to quote french philosopher, Voltaire:
"I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

to quote me:
"but that doesn't mean i can't obliterate your opinion with informed debate"
:goof:

LAphinfan
09-20-2005, 05:10 AM
Sometimes you just have to sift through the bs. There are a lot of insightful posters who are dedicated Dolphin fans that you will identify with time (Ozzy, Nublar, Unified Theory, etc.). First I don,t even bother reading the sensational threads like "Ronnie to be cut in ´06"--clearly the work of a moron. Second I bypass the bickering that corrupts good threads. Finally, I key in on posters that I have learned to respect through their previous posts. Hope this helps make your finheaven experience more enjoyable. It really is one of the best sport team websites on the planet and has been rated so by outside sources.

scenaria
09-20-2005, 08:26 AM
hahaa

just make a "XYZ sucks" forum for anyone who wants to post a he sucks thread :)

the only thing that drives me nuts in here is that the push on the threads move so quickly its hard to sift through whats relevent and whats BS. it especially drives me nuts when theres 15 so and so sucks threads that pushes down an interesting topic that I end up missing. :\

so-long-Ricky
09-20-2005, 08:38 AM
The reason why there are so many "doom & gloom" thread is the Fins came out of the gate so strong and looked extremely impressive pounding the the Broncos that many posters had unrealistic expectations. I don't know how many threads I scanned through that had the fins basically walking through the AFC East after the Denver game. To think that was going to happen week in and week out was just fooling yourself.

Unfortunately, those emotional highs also can bring extreme emotional lows

ajajaj
09-20-2005, 08:56 AM
THANK YOU..you saved me from writing this. Anyone that can't lose with class or maybe give Caddy a little props for his success, doesn't belong on this site. The kid has played two games and people are talking about cutting him. Saban says no booing...these CONSTANT pesimistic posts are even worse.

well put. I started a post last night saying similar stuff, and people kept argueing with me that as fans they have the right to complain bla bla bla.

constructive critisism is fine but we have some true idiots that decide to voice a pecimistic view that puts a damper on everyone.

all I have to say is GO fins baby kick that Panthers butt.. do what New England couldn't shut all the ney sayers up....

wooohoooo go finssss

jguig
09-20-2005, 09:03 AM
True, the JT is a bust thread was a sardonic look at the idiocy of the very threads you refer to. Don't let it get you down.

campeonaso
09-20-2005, 09:08 AM
This is maybe like my third post...but I have been rading this site for over a year and have been a DIE HARD phins fan since I was 8. I must say tho, I am not inclined to post on this site anymore...jaso taylor is a bust? ronnie is a bust? frerrote goes from being a good leader in one game to a piece of garbage the next week. We should have drafted Rolle? what the hell kinda fans are you guys, you want your team ti be dominat every week and if they dont then everyone must be held out to dry....its the most bandwagon like sh*t I have ever seen in my life. saban loses one game, one in which we should have won if the players would have executed a little more, and we already have the 'bad coaching' threads...i dunno if its maybe because there are waaayyy to many jills fans running around here, but i would seriously consider asking urselves if you are true dolphins fans.... i think so as you this site is ruined for the stupid post ,agree!!!!

msg
09-20-2005, 09:13 AM
I think half the time these posts are just being used as bait to trigger your reactions. I'd say it works quite well considering how much you fanatics start whinning.

If you all dont like the posts around here you're free to leave, I doubt anyone would even notice.

Brad528
09-20-2005, 09:15 AM
I hope you know that the Jason Taylor was a bust thread was a joke and intended to show the rest of the idiots your talking about how dumb they sound with all this crap

chamber blaze84
09-20-2005, 09:45 AM
yeah it really annoying the people going around saying ronnie is a bust after 2 games and chambers sucks cuz he dropped a ball. people even the grerat ones drop some no one is perfect.

dolfan121
09-20-2005, 10:32 AM
this is byfar the best thread i have seen on here since the season started. You idiots that think Ronnie Brown is a bust have no business having the priviledge to be on this website.If at the beginning of the year someone said we would start 1-1 and be tied for first in the division, everyone here would of said hell yeah!! I mean look at San Diego, 0-2, and 2 back in the div already. We have a new regime that is going to take time to get rolling on all cylinders. The win against Denver was great for a win starved fan base, but it was not expected. We have a great talent pool and it will only be a matter of time when we are expecting to win EVERY game. So thanks again for the great thread and to the TRUE Dolfans, lets take one from Carolina!

IBleedAqua
09-20-2005, 11:04 AM
Your exactly right.....the reason y everyone thinks brown is doing bad cause they compare him to carnell but not the other running backs in our divison Now I'm not one of those "FANS" you guys are speaking about but I am a little down on Ronnie...do I think he should be rushing for 200 yards a game...no..(though i would be nice but that's expecting way to much) BUT I do think he should be doing more than he is...You can say " the O-line, second game, missed camp,ect" all you want to but he should look better than he has. Tell me what will you guys say IF four to six games from now he still running the same? You'll blame the O-LINE right? But I don't think that will happen because Ricky will be back..so maybe that will help him out. I want ronnie to be a HUGE success..I really do...but we need him to help the running game to help the passing game to help the team win games and that's not happening and that's why "FANS" are upset..I think.

pwn3dyo
09-20-2005, 11:06 AM
And people wonder why Fiedler and others said "We don't care what people outside the organization think". They shouldnt, the majority of dolphin fans are idiots. No offense guys, love your team one week, boo them the next. I just don't get it. :shakeno:

IBleedAqua
09-20-2005, 11:09 AM
How about Chambers what's up with him not being able to catch the ball lately guys...your thoughts? That one is really bothering me much worse than Ronnie. :confused:

msg
09-20-2005, 11:12 AM
How about Chambers what's up with him not being able to catch the ball lately guys...your thoughts? That one is really bothering me much worse than Ronnie.

so far he's shown to be overrated. We always blamed the QB situation but now that we've semi-fixed that he's yet to prove himself.

IBleedAqua
09-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Whatever his problem is I hope he snaps out of it soon...maybe he's putting too much pressure on himself...you know... expectations too high. :(

IBleedAqua
09-20-2005, 11:19 AM
No that's not it ...I got it! He's simply not use to have all those balls thrown his way..so it's caught him off guard.. he'll adjust soon. :D