PDA

View Full Version : I Have Free Tix To Miami Carolina

FinFanUFGrad
09-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Hey guys and hot chicas...

I'm not new to Finheaven, but I am new to what I should do for this scenario...

My local radio guy has come to love my random emails and on-air comments...he's a giants fan...well he had a contest that if you could name who was playing in the WNBA finals then you'd win tickets. I called in immediately and spoke to the screener...then I offered him a 20 to keep me on hold till the contest...he declined. I sent a long, hilarious email to the show about how integrity is overrated and I hate stupid "be the 7th caller" kinda crap...he read it on air and gave me tickets anyways.

Well, it turns out that I can't go...(I know I know...it's killing me to have to pass it up)...anyways, y'all were the first people I thought of. So to all you haters that were saying that you can't afford tickets and all that...remember back when we were complaining that they were gonna black out the denver game?? Here's your chance to get two free tickets. Don't even respond if you can afford your own. I got them free and they should go to someone who doesn't get the chance to go too often

Criteria: Should be a sold out dolphin fan that bleeds Aqua and Orange. If you are a hot chica then you stand a great chance, since that's bonus points towards getting these. Ha ha.

Just respond to the post and they are yours if you are interested. Love them fins folks. Mikey

FinFanUFGrad
09-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Can some body please tell me why this is getting no reply's???!!! Does everyone already have tickets???

FinFanUFGrad
09-20-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm at a loss for words that this has been on the site for over 2 hours now and not one person has emailed asking for the tickets. I might be the only fan left. I'm sure of it.

Bowl_Bound
09-20-2005, 02:24 PM
Lots of out of state fans on this board whom, while appreciate your gesture, could not take advantage of your generosity.

Dsuretain82
09-20-2005, 02:25 PM
**Raises Hand** Me and My brother Would love to get those tickets and go to the Dolphins game.:tongue: :tongue:

HULKFish
09-20-2005, 02:26 PM
WOAH, wish I could... I live all the way up in Leesburg and have to work this weekend!! :shakeno:

rbrown3423
09-20-2005, 02:32 PM
i would love to go ,my younger brother is a big dolphins fan and hes never went. would be much appreciated

Rookster
09-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Me and my wife would love to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fudge 101
09-20-2005, 02:40 PM
I would really like to go. I have only been to one game in my life which was the Cardinals game last year, the one we lost cuz of the extra point missed.

minus
09-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Hook me up.....

HugeFinFan
09-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Wish I was down there to take advantage of your wonderful oppurtunity, That's really nice of you to do that. Thanks anyways.

byroan
09-20-2005, 03:45 PM
I'd love to have them. I've never been to Miami before.

QB2RonnieTD23
09-20-2005, 03:49 PM
Lots of out of state fans on this board whom, while appreciate your gesture, could not take advantage of your generosity.

Yeah....unless you offer free plane tickets and hotel accomidations :rofl3:

jhawk
09-20-2005, 03:59 PM
I would love to get away! I am from Mississippi. Me and my friend from New Orleans would love to spend the weekend in Miami. Great to get away from all of the problems and maybe another Hurricane.

Firesole
09-20-2005, 04:44 PM
I would definitely make the trip from Orlando to Miami to see that game! Please feel free....no pun intended....to hook me up!

I'd email you but you have that option disabled except to admins....and I don't have enough posts to PM you!!!!!!! :eek:

smlord1@hotmail.com :P

endozone
09-20-2005, 04:53 PM
If the seats were any good, I would give you a few bucks. This is my first Sunday off from watching my little girl in almost two seasons. I am dying to go to the game but don't want to pay face for tix.

dolfan4life72
09-20-2005, 04:54 PM
i would like to go and i dont go a lot....i go maybe like 1 a year with good seats i save up all my lunch money from school to get tickets because there so much fun to watch at home so if u wanna give them out email me at playa4e1919@aol.com

endozone
09-20-2005, 04:55 PM
After some thought, it is not right to use this forum to have people beg for your tickets. Especially if you are doing it to maybe meet a chick.

FinFanUFGrad
09-21-2005, 09:52 AM
After some thought, it is not right to use this forum to have people beg for your tickets. Especially if you are doing it to maybe meet a chick.

First off you loser, I am married idiot. That's why there is a big HA HA following the comment. Second of all, where do you see that I want people to beg...wait a second...maybe you are an invalid in a hospital somewhere and you've lost the ability to control what you type...yeah, that must be the case. Gosh you are stupid...I put a thread together so I don't end up saying..."man I should have given these tickets to someone instead of just sitting on them since I can't go"...how else am I supposed to give them to true dolphin fans moron. By the way people...I've already given them away to someone who PMed me immediately. I really wish I had 100 free tickets because then I would give them to all of you people who wanted them. I will save this thread and contact some of you if I'm ever in the same predicament again. Go phins. Mods please delete the thread if you need to. Thanks. And ENDOZONE...nevermind.