PDA

View Full Version : Madden Roster updated

Predaphin
09-20-2005, 01:17 PM
I noticed they updated the Rosters last night....we now have Jackson as a CB....we also have Lorenzo Diamond @ TE.....

Not sure why St. Clair is still there, but oh well, I can use him.

HugeFinFan
09-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Did anyone's ratings change?

Predaphin
09-20-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm currently at work right now, I can't remember......

I know I played with the Chiefs last night and rookie D. Johnson's ratings when from 79 to 84 I think....(If I recall correctly)

AJ Feeley dropped to a 74, but is still better than Sage who is currently a 68 overall

I can;t recall if Crowder was upgraded.

Fudge 101
09-20-2005, 03:46 PM
I dont understand everytime i go online, it makes me d/l the roster. Then, everytime i play a game, it makes me d/l the update. Then i sign off to make my roster changes offline. Go online, and have to do it again. I clear my mem car so its not that and idk what is going on. It makes me d/l it everytime even if i just play a game online and come back to the lobby. Weird...

edit: while i was playing, the overall of the dolphins dropped to a 70 :confused:. What is that all about, werent they an 85 before the update. they cant take 15 overall points off a team...thats nuts...

Predaphin
09-20-2005, 03:53 PM
I dont understand everytime i go online, it makes me d/l the roster. Then, everytime i play a game, it makes me d/l the update. Then i sign off to make my roster changes offline. Go online, and have to do it again. I clear my mem car so its not that and idk what is going on. It makes me d/l it everytime even if i just play a game online and come back to the lobby. Weird...

edit: while i was playing, the overall of the dolphins dropped to a 70 :confused:. What is that all about, werent they an 85 before the update. they cant take 15 overall points off a team...thats nuts...

i know what you mean, it was doing that to me last night....as for the team ratings, I also noted that too, but to be honest I'd rather have it at 70 overall than 85.....it gives you more ranking points for a win

PhinsPhan
09-20-2005, 08:14 PM
They dont actually take off the points it is just upgraded because all of the starters are playing.

Also, I am level 14 but only 24-11. When I used the Dolphins I got a huge lead advancing almost 1 level per win just because of what they were rated.

Also DJ was always 84. Maybe he was 79 because you put him at ILB on your depth chart.

Dudeman
09-20-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm currently at work right now, I can't remember......

I know I played with the Chiefs last night and rookie D. Johnson's ratings when from 79 to 84 I think....(If I recall correctly)

AJ Feeley dropped to a 74, but is still better than Sage who is currently a 68 overall

I can;t recall if Crowder was upgraded.

Sage is actually a 72....

but otherwise, not many ratings changed....not enough games have been played.

I personally bumped up Crowder to an 80 speed, and Moore to an 81, seeing as though they're our 2 fastest LBs in real life. Also made Sage's speed 66, because he's quite mobile (57 doesnt do him justice), and his 40 time was exactly the same as brooks bollinger, Andy Hall, and Carr

the update was released a few days ago, but was pulled after a few mistakes were made, such as a 7 inch tall O-lineman on the Jets (which by the way looked freaking hilarious)

_dan24
09-20-2005, 10:08 PM
What about Sabans ratings?

GatorFinFan
09-21-2005, 09:03 AM

edit: while i was playing, the overall of the dolphins dropped to a 70 :confused:. What is that all about, werent they an 85 before the update. they cant take 15 overall points off a team...thats nuts... Mine keeps doing the exact same thing!! i wonder what the problem is?

Motion
09-21-2005, 10:07 AM
7 inch tall O-lineman on the Jets (which by the way looked freaking hilarious)

:lol:

NLude33
09-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Is there anyway to get the updated roster to the game without having XBox Live?

Predaphin
09-23-2005, 04:55 PM

I don't think so. I believe the only way to get the roster updated would have to be from the EA server. So you have to get online to access the EA server.

Because when you log into Madden online, it automatically download the updated roster immiedetly. It will not let you play a game against someone unless you updated your roster like everyone else....So it's not like you "go" somehwere to download it, it downloads automatically when you log in...

mor911
09-23-2005, 05:16 PM
I don't think so. I believe the only way to get the roster updated would have to be from the EA server. So you have to get online to access the EA server.

Because when you log into Madden online, it automatically download the updated roster immiedetly. It will not let you play a game against someone unless you updated your roster like everyone else....So it's not like you "go" somehwere to download it, it downloads automatically when you log in...
If you have a friend that has Xbox live you can have him download the updated roster, copy it to a memory card ($10 used at EB) and you can copy it to your Xbox.

Easier than updating the roster manually. :D

Dudeman
09-23-2005, 10:51 PM
or, you get what I have, called a Max Drive, which allows saves to be traded online, and you can download them onto the USB pen. You can also take files off your hard drive and upload on the internet for others to use

RAS25
09-24-2005, 04:32 AM

if u have action replay you can

GatorFinFan
09-24-2005, 11:54 PM
how many times per season do they update?

GatorFinFan
09-27-2005, 08:39 AM
????????

IronChef
10-05-2005, 05:13 PM
I've been asking the same question but it seems like people don't like responding... I would assume 1nce or twice a month.. Maybe one of the gamers will tell us...

IronChef
10-05-2005, 05:32 PM
I've been asking the same question but it seems like people don't like responding... I would assume 1nce or twice a month.. Maybe one of the gamers will tell us...

mor911
10-05-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't think they schedule the roster updates. I think they update them 4 times per season (after every 4 games), and after any major changes that warrants an update.

Jt0323
10-05-2005, 06:07 PM
they try to do one every month i think not sure