PDA

View Full Version : We are watching you!!!

NCZod
09-20-2005, 01:34 PM
http://www.panthershuddle.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=14254

Mwahahahaha. :tongue: ;)

finfan54
09-20-2005, 02:44 PM
Do yourself a favor..........go to the panthers locker room and tell all the players that they will roll over miami no problem. ;)

:evil:

NCZod
09-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Do yourself a favor..........go to the panthers locker room and tell all the players that they will roll over miami no problem. ;)

I'd rather go to the topcats locker room..... :D

FISHFAN57
09-20-2005, 03:17 PM
We're watching you watching us............Bwaaahaaahhaaa!!!!!

ccphinfan
09-20-2005, 03:21 PM
:booty:

guido13
09-20-2005, 03:25 PM
I love the way that other teams fans look at the dolphins. The lack of respect for the team, players and coaching is unbelievable. I think it's to our advantage. Unfortunately most teams and coaches know better and don't sound so overconfident.

Their website is quite humourous.

SoDakDolfan
09-20-2005, 03:30 PM
Should be a fun game this Sunday. Please tell Jake to toss another TD to the defense this week!!

QB2RonnieTD23
09-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Panther fans are lame....I love the trash they talk when they've been nothing but bandwagoning SAPS for 9 years now. That really gives you guys leverage, just go away, your Panthers may beat us on Sunday, but you'll still get to celebrate that victory among your whopping 300 other bandwagon fans, while us Miami fans die hard and loyal ponder how we will whoop the Bills after the bye.

TRUDOLFAN54
09-20-2005, 03:38 PM
Miami 24 Panthers 17 That's All I Have To Say

Spray Mucus
09-20-2005, 03:40 PM
It's funny how each team thinks there as good as there last game... Yes the Panthers beatthe Pats but they also lost at home to a Saints team that was in ruins for a few weeks...

Bottom line, The fins are at home... It'll be a good game...

I thought the scenario that was cut and pasted from our forum was pretty unbias...

Spoon54
09-20-2005, 03:41 PM
dolphin fans are ones to talk about bandwagon fans or to bash any fans in general. lol

anyways i think it will a tough game. Jake is a really good QB he has just struggled the last 2 weeks for different reasons, if he is on he could take over the game. i think his struggles might continue this week though and it will be a close game similar to our games vs the Bucs.

my prediction 12-9 Panthers

Spoon54
09-20-2005, 03:43 PM
It's funny how each team thinks there as good as there last game... Yes the Panthers beatthe Pats but they also lost at home to a Saints team that was in ruins for a few weeks...

Bottom line, The fins are at home... It'll be a good game...

I thought the scenario that was cut and pasted from our forum was pretty unbias...

unbiased maybe, but it was also ignorant.

Spray Mucus
09-20-2005, 03:47 PM
unbiased maybe, but it was also ignorant.

Ignorant because he thought it was Corey and not Kris?

we had a Corey Jenkins on this team, maybe he had a brain fart.

QB2RonnieTD23
09-20-2005, 03:51 PM
dolphin fans are ones to talk about bandwagon fans or to bash any fans in general. lol

anyways i think it will a tough game. Jake is a really good QB he has just struggled the last 2 weeks for different reasons, if he is on he could take over the game. i think his struggles might continue this week though and it will be a close game similar to our games vs the Bucs.

my prediction 12-9 Panthers

Miami fans are some of the most loyal in the country, maybe not the ones in south florida, but certainly outside the state there are thousands and thousands who love the Phins and cant get to games, but do go to road games like myself. When Panther fans dont show up home or away when the team is good or bad....

Spoon54
09-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Ignorant because he thought it was Corey and not Kris?

we had a Corey Jenkins on this team, maybe he had a brain fart.

no, it wasnt horrible but

-Lucas isnt a "young" CB who makes a lot of mistakes

-T. Davis isnt the starting SS anymore, Marlon McCree played against the Patriots.

-Jason Baker isnt close to the best Punters in the league though he had a nice game against the Pats

-Spoon and Morgan are well above average LBs, Morgan when healthy is one of the best in the league, though right now Spoon is outshining him and playing like a stud

Spoon54
09-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Miami fans are some of the most loyal in the country, maybe not the ones in south florida, but certainly outside the state there are thousands and thousands who love the Phins and cant get to games, but do go to road games like myself. When Panther fans dont show up home or away when the team is good or bad....

thats just flat wrong. all our games are sold out, they rarely arent. and we do show up to the games. the only really bad time was the 1-15 season, the last game of the year.

and which is it, we have no fans or bandwagon fans? cause u just said we dont show up when we are good or bad. As the Patriots how the Panther fans were on Sunday after a disappointing loss to the Saints or u can just look at all the false starts

Spray Mucus
09-20-2005, 03:59 PM
the only really bad time was the 1-15 season, the last game of the year.

I think there was something like 3,000 people at that game... who was it they played?

NCZod
09-20-2005, 04:26 PM
We're watching you watching us............Bwaaahaaahhaaa!!!!!

We are watching you watching us watch you!!!

Oh, and bandwagon smack, how original. And to think I was hoping Dolphin fans would be more creative than that.

The Panthers will be 2-1 come Sunday evening and in a tie for the NFC South! Life is good!

phinfan37
09-20-2005, 04:31 PM

Oh, and bandwagon smack, how original. And to think I was hoping Dolphin fans would be more creative than that.

The Panthers will be 2-1 come Sunday evening and in a tie for the NFC South! Life is good!
Do get too cocky just because you beat the Pats, remember who beat them last before you. :)

FearDaFro

Sup Zod?!?!?

Maybe you can get some South Beach Hotties to pose for The Huddle after we make Cats fans out of em Sunday...

ccphinfan

I'll just wait til sunday, and let the game do the talking. Instead of the childish smack. You don't know anything about the fins

FearDaFro
09-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Do get too cocky just because you beat the Pats, remember who beat them last before you. :)

Last year dawg...

Bet you still go around saying "Yeah, well we went undefeated back in '72 so there!!!!"

FearDaFro
09-20-2005, 04:33 PM
I'll just wait til sunday, and let the game do the talking. Instead of the childish smack. You don't know anything about the fins

I know I got Zach, JT, and the Fins D on a couple of my fantasy teams...

ccphinfan
09-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Last year dawg...

Bet you still go around saying "Yeah, well we went undefeated back in '72 so there!!!!"
You are a serious troll

Mod Edit: do Not try and get around the profanity filter. If you do it again you will have some time off.

FearDaFro
09-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Mod Edit: do Not try and get around the profanity filter. If you do it again you will have some time off.

Thank you!!!!:evil:

NCZod
09-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Sup Zod?!?!?

Maybe you can get some South Beach Hotties to pose for The Huddle after we make Cats fans out of em Sunday...

No Dizzle FeardaFizzle!!

Pinrod33
09-20-2005, 04:55 PM
thats just flat wrong. all our games are sold out, they rarely arent. and we do show up to the games. the only really bad time was the 1-15 season, the last game of the year.

and which is it, we have no fans or bandwagon fans? cause u just said we dont show up when we are good or bad. As the Patriots how the Panther fans were on Sunday after a disappointing loss to the Saints or u can just look at all the false starts

Don't even worry about it, dude. We are on the same side here, but QB2 thinks that cause he's not in Miami and really there's no way to prove that he would be at every game, he has the right to say that he's a better fan. It's a completely ignorant comment, especially coming from someone who lives in neither Miami, nor North Carolina. Sorry QB2 but that's just garbage you're talking, and I don't want to start an internal argument, but if you even had half a clue you would know that even the media complains down here that no matter how many World Series Titles the Marlins won, they still wouldn't have a big following because the Dolphins have always been and will always be Miami's passion. We've already had this discussion before with other outsiders who decided to compare the Magic City (Miami, for those who don't know) to Green Bay, and how it is that they always sell out, and we don't. Honestly, you're going to sit there and tell me that Green Bay Wisconsin, and Miami Florida are even in the same planet when comparing the two? Anyway, the point was that it's a stupid comment, but I wanted to respond about the replies on the Panther website. It is kind of funny to see such outright arrogance when you're talking about a team that had one cinderella season, and played ONE good game againt the champs, and won. Don't you think it's a little too early to professing greatness, or that you have a roll over match up? Ask the Broncs what happened when they thought the same thing. I think it will be a good game, and of course I hope there are no injuries on either side. The original assessment of your team was the opinion of one fan, and you guys replied with two pages of nothing to do with what he said, except that he wrote the wrong players name. Sounds a little like that was all you guys could complain about, no?

SCall13
09-20-2005, 04:57 PM
If Zod hangs around long enough, we'll convert him to the Aqua and Orange ways. ;)

NCZod
09-20-2005, 05:00 PM
If Zod hangs around long enough, we'll convert him to the Aqua and Orange ways. ;)

Hmmm, well, lets give it a try. Send 4 Dolphin cheerleaders my way for a quick taste test...

FearDaFro
09-20-2005, 05:00 PM
No Dizzle FeardaFizzle!!

WharfRat
09-20-2005, 05:09 PM
OK...this thread is already borderline smack, and one step away from being moved out of the main forum.

Want to talk football? x's & o's, etc? fine...keep it here.

Want to talk smack? it's gotta go to the smack forum.

Finaddict
09-20-2005, 05:13 PM

Even if you win this weekend and the Bucs lose you will not be better then them with a division loss.

Finaddict
09-20-2005, 05:18 PM
Last year dawg...

The Dolphins have more to proud of then the Panthers will for years to come. No other team has taken the undefeated season. That is something to proud of it is almost like going 1-15 in one season. That in itself is hard to do.

Finaddict
09-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Hmmm, well, lets give it a try. Send 4 Dolphin cheerleaders my way for a quick taste test...

I am actually a friend of one of the veteran cheerleaders. We went to grade school together. I asked her if she would ever go with anyone that was not a Dolphin fan. She replied "NO!"

FearDaFro
09-20-2005, 05:31 PM
I am actually a friend of one of the veteran cheerleaders. We went to grade school together. I asked her if she would ever go with anyone that was not a Dolphin fan. She replied "NO!"

Who said anything about going out?!?!?!:evil:

Noodle Arm
09-20-2005, 05:33 PM
"I always feel like...somebody's watching me"

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/09/nakedguybehind-1.jpg

NCZod
09-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Who said anything about going out?!?!?!:evil:

:lol:

phinfan37
09-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Last year dawg...

Wow, when is the last time you had back to back winning seasons?? You can't even sniff our champaign... :1st:

PntherPryd
09-20-2005, 11:46 PM
Panther fans are lame....I love the trash they talk when they've been nothing but bandwagoning SAPS for 9 years now. That really gives you guys leverage, just go away, your Panthers may beat us on Sunday, but you'll still get to celebrate that victory among your whopping 300 other bandwagon fans, while us Miami fans die hard and loyal ponder how we will whoop the Bills after the bye.

Your confidence is underwhelming.

I'm anxious to see how we play on the road. We were extremely tentative against the saints but the saints have a solid team that finally got the whole team to play together. Prior to getting taken down by the Giants the saints had the longest win streak in the conference.

I think the pats are over-rated this year and honestly don't know a whole lot about the dolphins. I do think that the success Frerotte had in game one will not be duplicated in game three and that you guys will score 17 at the top end.

The key to the game will be your defense against our offense. Taylor continues to play at a high level despite getting a lot less press than he used to. Not sure what the reason would be for the league slight but IMO it exists. Thomas is just amazing. A real jewel to watch. I hate him.

What is your secondary situation? Cause if you crowd the line Jake will toss it over their heads and put a lot of pressure on your offense. Lots of people think of the Panthers as a running team (including the Panthers) but the fact remains we had a top 10 passing offense last year.

DolphanD
09-21-2005, 12:00 AM
"I always feel like...somebody's watching me"

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: Is that u NCZod?
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/09/nakedguybehind-1.jpg
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

DolphanD
09-21-2005, 12:10 AM
I 'll be flying in tomorrow to Miami from Houston to see this game. I chose this game because I love watching Carolinas' defense. That being said I would be twice as excited about the Phins if they play a solid game against a good defense not to mention the Panthers' offense. I have a mutual respect for all teams in the league and their fans but when you go talking about Dolphin cheerleaders you sound like 14 year olds who've never had any. What's wrong with Carolinas' cheerleaders? Did they already turn you down? Is it the poor breeding?

Smack talk aside this will be a good test for the Phins and thanks for beating the Patriots. There is a quality team in Carolina, represent them better.

PntherPryd
09-21-2005, 12:15 AM
I 'll be flying in tomorrow to Miami from Houston to see this game. I chose this game because I love watching Carolinas' defense. That being said I would be twice as excited about the Phins if they play a solid game against a good defense not to mention the Panthers' offense. I have a mutual respect for all teams in the league and their fans but when you go talking about Dolphin cheerleaders you sound like 14 year olds who've never had any. What's wrong with Carolinas' cheerleaders? Did they already turn you down? Is it the poor breeding?

Smack talk aside this will be a good test for the Phins and thanks for beating the Patriots. There is a quality team in Carolina, represent them better.

That was smack talk?

wow.

good timing with leaving Houston though!

DolphanD
09-21-2005, 12:20 AM
Your confidence is underwhelming.

I'm anxious to see how we play on the road. We were extremely tentative against the saints but the saints have a solid team that finally got the whole team to play together. Prior to getting taken down by the Giants the saints had the longest win streak in the conference.

I think the pats are over-rated this year and honestly don't know a whole lot about the dolphins. I do think that the success Frerotte had in game one will not be duplicated in game three and that you guys will score 17 at the top end.

The key to the game will be your defense against our offense. Taylor continues to play at a high level despite getting a lot less press than he used to. Not sure what the reason would be for the league slight but IMO it exists. Thomas is just amazing. A real jewel to watch. I hate him.

What is your secondary situation? Cause if you crowd the line Jake will toss it over their heads and put a lot of pressure on your offense. Lots of people think of the Panthers as a running team (including the Panthers) but the fact remains we had a top 10 passing offense last year.

Nice post but when a fan admits their team may be defeated then he is probably just a realist and doesn't go through life thinking negative things are not possible. We're coming off a tough loss to our division rivals and the Panthers are coming off a big win against the team who beat them in the Super Bowl 2 years ago and are the reigning Champs. So why wouldn't some fans feel uncomfortable going into this game?

I'll be at the game flying in from Houston. (I hope the hurricane doesn't interfere with anything) And a win would be great but it certainly won't ruin my trip to beautiful South Beach!!

DolphanD
09-21-2005, 12:26 AM
That was smack talk?

wow.

good timing with leaving Houston though!

Yeah I'm not much for smack talk I guess. And yeah I just hope I don't return to a disaster when I get back to Houston. Now that would ruin the trip. Alot more than a loss would.

KTownsDolphins
09-21-2005, 12:28 AM

Now While You guys are watching over us, we're busy watching over your girlfriends/wives :p

But anyways, see you sunday.

Roman529
09-21-2005, 02:35 AM
I cam honestly say that I have NEVER met a Carolina Panthers fan...they are more rare than someone who is a Saints fan. I am sure they will be talking smack just like the Denver Donkey fans were before we gave them a good old fashioned beat down. :lol:

Maynard the Hammer
09-21-2005, 02:49 AM

i am more concerned about our offense, particularly pass blocking. our run game is an issue, but i dont think it relates to our opponents. our line has to get their stuff straight and ronnie brown needs to be agressive and not think.

our defense as a whole is still learning what to do and where to be. this is most obvious in our secondary. the safeties are doing OK, but the corners looked lost against the jets. steve smith is a guy im worried about. run defense is good, but lacks consitency

SanDiegoDolphan
09-21-2005, 02:56 AM
Wow what a lame board that is. I didnt know Rae Carruth was desigining web sites.

PntherPryd
09-21-2005, 08:35 AM
Wow what a lame board that is. I didnt know Rae Carruth was desigining web sites.

wow. Rae Carruth jokes.

You are obviously a Lame Expert.

PntherPryd
09-21-2005, 08:42 AM
I cam honestly say that I have NEVER met a Carolina Panthers fan...

And all Panther fans thank you for staying an ignorant hermit.

Mod Edit: No smack talk in the main forum. If you want to talk intelligent footbalk talk about our upcoming game, this is the forum where you may do that. Thanks. nj

I am sure they will be talking smack just like the Denver Donkey fans were before we gave them a good old fashioned beat down. :lol:

Well, if you're suggesting that you will "beat down" the Panthers on Sunday, at least you will be half right with this statement.

Megatron
09-21-2005, 08:49 AM

Well, if you're suggesting that you will "beat down" the Panthers on Sunday, at least you will be half right with this statement. You're new here but trash talk takes place in the Depths of the Sea section on the main page. Also personal attacks on posters are against the TOS of this website and can garner a banning, Thanks for being a respectful guest for now on.

WharfRat
09-21-2005, 09:06 AM
You're new here but trash talk takes place in the Depths of the Sea section on the main page.

Which is exactly where this thread is going....

korl68
09-21-2005, 09:08 AM
I cam honestly say that I have NEVER met a Carolina Panthers fan...they are more rare than someone who is a Saints fan. I am sure they will be talking smack just like the Denver Donkey fans were before we gave them a good old fashioned beat down. :lol:

Come to think of it neither have I.

Maybe we could get some of them to autograph a football and sell it on Ebay! :D could be a collectable.

So now each game we get rag tag group to come on here and talk smack about a team they know almost nothing about. SIGH!!!

PntherPryd
09-21-2005, 09:26 AM
You're new here but trash talk takes place in the Depths of the Sea section on the main page. Also personal attacks on posters are against the TOS of this website and can garner a banning, Thanks for being a respectful guest for now on.

Apologies.

Rae Carruth jokes are a red blanket to me.

PntherPryd
09-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Come to think of it neither have I.

Maybe we could get some of them to autograph a football and sell it on Ebay! :D could be a collectable.

So now each game we get rag tag group to come on here and talk smack about a team they know almost nothing about. SIGH!!!

Well I hope you guys are happy in your own Private Idaho, cause in real life there are more than enough Panther fans. As a matter of fact, it's a full time job kicking the less worthy stragglers off the bandwagon. Something you guys haven't had to worry about for a while.

PeppersPowa
09-21-2005, 09:52 AM

Mod Edit: No smack talk in the main forum. If you want to talk intelligent footbalk talk about our upcoming game, this is the forum where you may do that. Thanks. nj
Yes because Rae Carruth smack is right on topic :shakeno:

ARSEN
09-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Some fins fans just sad...

Megatron
09-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Apologies.

Rae Carruth jokes are a red blanket to me.No worries man. Our site is going through a major overhaul in regards to how we post and such. I just didn't want you getting banned for just not knowing the rules of the site.:D

Kinzua
09-21-2005, 11:16 AM

Could it be because there are more transplants from elsewhere in Carolina than there are snowbirds in Florida? :hmmm:

FearDaFro
09-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Now While You guys are watching over us, we're busy watching over your girlfriends/wives :p

But anyways, see you sunday.

Those from Canada should not be talking of taking others women...what with the shrinkage and all... :D

byroan
09-21-2005, 01:12 PM
99.9% of Panther fans are bandwagoners.

FearDaFro
09-21-2005, 01:13 PM

Just curious...are you from Charlotte or Miami originally?!?!?!?

Megatron
09-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Those from Canada should not be talking of taking others women...what with the shrinkage and all... :DI know, with that shrinkage I'm a measly seven inches.

FearDaFro
09-21-2005, 01:16 PM
I know, with that shrinkage I'm a measly seven inches.

Sorry to hear that...must suck to be so small...

NCZod
09-21-2005, 01:43 PM

And 100% of byroans are pole smoking, pillow biting, dickless, witless, hapless, hopeless trash.

This is the smack forum correct? :evil:

Megatron
09-21-2005, 01:51 PM
And 100% of byroans are pole smoking, pillow biting, dickless, witless, hapless, hopeless trash.

This is the smack forum correct? :evil:Yup but he's a Mod.:eek:

PntherPryd
09-21-2005, 02:04 PM

Thanks for all the extra wagons. With all our success they've come in handy. We'd offer to send them back but with Frerotte as your starter we know you won't be needing them for a while.

byroan
09-21-2005, 02:06 PM
Just curious...are you from Charlotte or Miami originally?!?!?!?

Charlotte. I've never been to Miami. My Dad however is from Miami and he's the reason I'm a fan.

I don't really give a crap what Panther fans have to say. I've lived here long enough to know the Panthers had practically no fans before their SB run. It's funny how everyone seems to be a fan now. :shakeno:

FearDaFro
09-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Charlotte. I've never been to Miami. My Dad however is from Miami and he's the reason I'm a fan.

I don't really give a crap what Panther fans have to say. I've lived here long enough to know the Panthers had practically no fans before their SB run. It's funny how everyone seems to be a fan now. :shakeno:

Well, believe what you want...but personally I have been a fan since day one.

But I can tell ya this, you must be a real Phins fan, cause they ain't been worth a **** since you was poopin green...:D

Kinzua
09-21-2005, 02:55 PM

But I can tell ya this, you must be a real Phins fan, cause they ain't been worth a **** since you was poopin green...:D

You've gone and done it now, 'Fro!!! Beware flying fish with nashing teeth!!! All the FishFryFans are gonna show up to remind you that their undefeated season thirty-plus years ago makes their team infinitely better than yours despite the fact that it's 2005 and the Fishies ain't smelled Super Bowl since 1984!!!

:roflmao:

byroan
09-22-2005, 12:52 AM

Sure you have. That's what they all say. :rolleyes:

PntherPryd
09-22-2005, 12:53 PM
Sure you have. That's what they all say. :rolleyes:

Not that it matters but Fro speaks the truth. If the extent of your smack is to blindly label every Panther fan as a bandwagoner you are pretty dam harmless.

I don't care if the Panther fans I meet are bandwagoners or Clemson vets. I'll still drink a beer with them to wash down our Mahi-Mahi appetizers this weekend!