PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 AFC East predictions

nick1
09-20-2005, 06:51 PM
The Jags will beat the Jets, the Jags have a really good D and the way the Jets have been playing they would be lucky to even score on the Jags

The Bills win a close game with the Falcons, Vick might be out and the Bills have a tough D plus they are playing at Home

The Steelers win a thriller vs. the Pats, this has turned out to be a good rivalry but in Pittsburg the Steelers win a close game

The Dolphins beat the Panther by a FG, this will be a tough defensive game but the Panthers defense will wear out as the game goes on. I call it the South Florida factor

homerpimpson
09-21-2005, 03:15 AM
I call it the South Florida factor

oh i know nicki. its not hot or anything in north carolina. you are so f'n dillusional to think you have a chance against the panthers.

Slappy8800
09-21-2005, 03:56 AM
i think:

jets lose
bills lose
phins lose
pats win

hunter5nc1
09-21-2005, 05:35 AM
i think:

jets lose
bills lose
phins lose
pats win

Why start now I have never read anything that made me determine that you were thinking.

Slappy8800
09-21-2005, 05:59 AM
excuse me?!

Justasportsfan
09-21-2005, 08:00 AM
The Bills win a close game with the Falcons, Vick might be out and the Bills have a tough D plus they are playing at Home
WTF? Are you trying to jinx my team? :mad:

nick1
09-21-2005, 10:29 AM
WTF? Are you trying to jinx my team? :mad:
I wish but really the Falcons offense won't be able to do much on your D, just hope that Losman doesn't throw away the game

nick1
09-21-2005, 10:31 AM
oh i know nicki. its not hot or anything in north carolina. you are so f'n dillusional to think you have a chance against the panthers.
it might be just as hot right now but Miami practices in this heat all year round which not to many other teams do all year round plus we have a high percentage of humidity here

Justasportsfan
09-21-2005, 10:44 AM
I wish but really the Falcons offense won't be able to do much on your D, just hope that Losman doesn't throw away the gamethat's it, I'm bettng on the falcons :mad:

finsrclowns
09-21-2005, 02:54 PM
it might be just as hot right now but Miami practices in this heat all year round

That's funny- they don't look so hot to me. :lol:

nick1
09-21-2005, 04:16 PM
That's funny- they don't look so hot to me. :lol:
why because they lost to the Jets in the Meadowlands? thats a tough away game, we'll see you here on Monday. You will be signing a different tune after we take down the Panthers

finsrclowns
09-21-2005, 04:33 PM
why because they lost to the Jets in the Meadowlands? thats a tough away game, we'll see you here on Monday. You will be signing a different tune after we take down the Panthers

I doubt it Nick but that's why they play the games, right?

bigbry
09-21-2005, 05:39 PM

Nick you ignorant slut, the Dulphins are going to be picking #1 in next years draft. The Dulphins get their a$$ pounded this weekend by the Panthers.
The Bills D comes up hard against the Falcons and makes Vick cry like a little girl.

BB

Kinzua
09-21-2005, 09:15 PM
Vick may not even play, and if he does play, he'll be gimpy. :rofl3:

Carolina, on the other hand, looks like it's firing on all cylinders. :lol:

homerpimpson
09-22-2005, 01:25 AM
just be happy you get 2 weeks to prepare for us.

dolfan_101
09-22-2005, 01:41 AM
Nick you ignorant slut, the Dulphins are going to be picking #1 in next years draft. The Dulphins get their a$$ pounded this weekend by the Panthers.
The Bills D comes up hard against the Falcons and makes Vick cry like a little girl.

BB

You obviosly have no loyalty, i would think that the Bills wouldn't accept you as a fan. They have more respect for themselves than that.

BwanaZulia
09-22-2005, 06:40 AM
The Jags will beat the Jets, the Jags have a really good D and the way the Jets have been playing they would be lucky to even score on the Jags

We must have been REALLY REALLY luck to score on that awesome Dolphins D. I mean, how did we manage to put together those two drives right up the field?

Miracle.

BZ

Kinzua
09-22-2005, 08:40 AM
You obviosly have no loyalty, i would think that the Bills wouldn't accept you as a fan. They have more respect for themselves than that.

We don't want him, but he won't go away! We may have to employ drastic measures ... but most of those are illegal ... :eek:

nick1
09-22-2005, 11:04 AM
We must have been REALLY REALLY luck to score on that awesome Dolphins D. I mean, how did we manage to put together those two drives right up the field?

Miracle.

BZ
I do feel that you guys shouldn't have scored 17 points as we did give you the first TD after we shut you down an kept your drive alive with stupid penalties but nevertheless you won... I think the Jags can shut you out completely because their D is very good just look at what Manning did on them (close to nothing), and I admit that their D is better then Miami's

dolfan_101
09-23-2005, 12:38 AM
We don't want him, but he won't go away! We may have to employ drastic measures ... but most of those are illegal ... :eek:

:lol:

bigbry
09-25-2005, 03:41 PM

NO LOYALTY???? :fire: Why I'm the most faithful bills fan on this planet!

BB----->Bills Best

Marino1983
09-25-2005, 04:27 PM
Vick may not even play, and if he does play, he'll be gimpy. Guess what? Vick played and he showed how F***ing overrated that 4 CHOKE defense really is.. :lol:

Carolina, on the other hand, looks like it's firing on all cylinders. :lol: Interesting and they still lost to the Phins,, DUMB@$$...
:wave:

Marino1983

Justasportsfan
09-25-2005, 08:21 PM

:yell:

backpacker
09-25-2005, 11:03 PM
The Dolphins beat the Panther by a FG, this will be a tough defensive game but the Panthers defense will wear out as the game goes on. I call it the South Florida factor

Good call.

nick1
09-26-2005, 10:40 AM
:yell:
I didn't really think the Bills would win but I had to go with them at home, too bad the Bills suck

nick1
09-26-2005, 10:40 AM
Good call.
thanks, I was actually dead on with that prediction

buckwilde
09-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Great call on the Dolphins win and 2 out of 3 is pretty good too. Now we will go to Beefalo and reign supreme.

Dolphins 31
F
Bills 10

nick1
09-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Great call on the Dolphins win and 2 out of 3 is pretty good too. Now we will go to Beefalo and reign supreme.

Dolphins 31
F
Bills 10
I also said the Pats would lose so thats 2 out of 4 but that game was a toss up, I think the lost of Spikes really hurts the Bills. This won't be a good year for them, look forward to the Dolphins stomping them in two weeks. Cadillac had over 100 yards on them so lets see how Brown does

timbalu
09-26-2005, 12:52 PM
that's it, I'm bettng on the falcons :mad:

Congrats, Jizz !! :lol:

washFin84
09-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Vick may not even play, and if he does play, he'll be gimpy. :rofl3:

Carolina, on the other hand, looks like it's firing on all cylinders. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: Kipua thinks shes the next nastrodomous sp? What a dousch!! The "gimp" sure did a number on your billdike D.

:laughat::billsbite

bigbry
09-27-2005, 09:57 AM

Dolphins 31
F
Bills 10

LMAO!!!
DullFins lose!
And you know they will.

BB

PHINPHOURLIFE
09-28-2005, 02:54 AM
LMAO!!!
DullFins lose!
And you know they will.

BB
ya stay in your fairy tale side show knob! loserman ad mcgay he he, are gonna get roled just like the bucs did to you:lol: bring on tampa,
you know a real team:lol: