PDA

View Full Version : jnewmant 23 - Predaphin 40

Predaphin
09-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Dolphins (jnewmant) 23

Dolphins (Predaphin) 40

Good game jnew, You have a great redzone defense.

My Dolphins were driving up and down the field but when it came to redzone offense I could not put the ball in the endzone, I had to settle for a few FG's....

Your offense had a great start.

mor911
09-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Damn Preda, how do you do it. I'm 0-5 online now. It's not a bad thing, bacause I don't really get blown out. But it's disheartening to have 0 wins.

This last game I played was SO close. The game went into OT 7-7. It's my fault too because in the game I missed 2 field goals. a 39yd and a 52yd. He ended up winning in OT with a 43yd FG. Oh well.

Talos
09-21-2005, 01:44 PM
This is The Mor's punishment for buying Madden. There will be many winless seasons ahead of you.

UltraDol-Fan
09-21-2005, 02:10 PM
This is The Mor's punishment for buying Madden. There will be many winless seasons ahead of you.

Agreed, it's the curse of the Madden flip flop :lol:
I myself haven't and will not buy Madden, and I remain undefeated in online play (because I don't have it :D )

mor911
09-21-2005, 02:17 PM
You must forgive me!!! I needed a new NFL football game!!!

Predaphin
09-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Agreed, it's the curse of the Madden flip flop :lol:
I myself haven't and will not buy Madden, and I remain undefeated in online play (because I don't have it :D )

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

jnewmant
09-21-2005, 10:58 PM
oh but i'm gonna get you next time pred. your butt is mine i got you figured out, nah i'm just messin with ya we definitely have to play again i think i've got a better shot next time. That offense of yours runs on all cylinders i've never in the history of playing football games had someone score that many points on me so congrats.:goof:

Fudge 101
09-21-2005, 11:30 PM
oh but i'm gonna get you next time pred. your butt is mine i got you figured out, nah i'm just messin with ya we definitely have to play again i think i've got a better shot next time. That offense of yours runs on all cylinders i've never in the history of playing football games had someone score that many points on me so congrats.:goof:

dont feel bad...Preda scores that much owning all of us every game...

wazzy
09-21-2005, 11:37 PM
This is for PS2 right?

Buddwalk
09-21-2005, 11:39 PM
Damn Preda, how do you do it. I'm 0-5 online now. It's not a bad thing, bacause I don't really get blown out. But it's disheartening to have 0 wins.

This last game I played was SO close. The game went into OT 7-7. It's my fault too because in the game I missed 2 field goals. a 39yd and a 52yd. He ended up winning in OT with a 43yd FG. Oh well.

You play on live? If so im gonna have to renew my live and were gonna have to play some time man