PDA

View Full Version : miamikid92 0 - Predaphin 37

Predaphin
09-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Dolphins 37

Packers 0

Good game miamikid, we'll have to play some time again and you can be the Dolphins.

Despite the lopsided score, you never gave up....The Dolphins were just clicking on all cylinders, driving the ball at will....and My defense was right there with the offense....Eveything just went right for me.

Fudge 101
09-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Dolphins 37

Packers 0

Good game miamikid, we'll have to play some time again and you can be the Dolphins.

Despite the lopsided score, you never gave up....The Dolphins were just clicking on all cylinders, driving the ball at will....and My defense was right there with the offense....Eveything just went right for me.

heh, your always so nice when you beat people. Just admit it, it was a BLOW OUT :evil: :lol:

Predaphin
09-21-2005, 07:07 PM
heh, your always so nice when you beat people. Just admit it, it was a BLOW OUT :evil: :lol:

It's just good sportsmanship, I expect the same from my opponents, especially fellow finfans... it was definetly a blow out, but I have to say that everything was clicking for me....I couldn't have asked for a more perfect game...No turnovers & no penalties on my part & my team was all over the field....not to mention the turnovers I got...

That's why the score looked so lopsided...it was a "no contest"....or I could say he did mention he "sucks with the Packers" :D

hey, I'd rather continue being nice to people that I beat, then mean to people that beat me!!!! :fire: ....fudge i'm going to kick the @#$^ out of you for beating me!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Fudge 101
09-21-2005, 07:55 PM
It's just good sportsmanship, I expect the same from my opponents, especially fellow finfans... it was definetly a blow out, but I have to say that everything was clicking for me....I couldn't have asked for a more perfect game...No turnovers & no penalties on my part & my team was all over the field....not to mention the turnovers I got...

That's why the score looked so lopsided...it was a "no contest"....or I could say he did mention he "sucks with the Packers" :D

hey, I'd rather continue being nice to people that I beat, then mean to people that beat me!!!! :fire: ....fudge i'm going to kick the @#$^ out of you for beating me!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

ha ha i know your really a nice guy. And i was just giving you grief homie. I know it always a "close" game to compose the feelings of the opponent. BTW for that comment about me beating you...BRING IT :fire: :lol: Naw, but the first time you beat me it was a BLOW OUT x 1000 and you were cool about i guess cuz the first half really was decently close :goof:. ha ha Your a great guy and a great sport win or lose.